over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ralexofine

It's like nolvadex, but more effective. You have a better chance of reducing glandular tissue size with it. I'd also take letro for a bit on it to lower estrogen if that's a current factor. Hit it from both angles BUT ONLY IF current estrogen is elevated. The drug that targets the actual tissue is Rolax so an AI isn't necessary if off and estrogen is normal. Prepare to feel kind of shitty with low (too low) estrogen for a bit of you take the AI. This approach can help if done early. If the tissue has been inflamed and enlarged for weeks and months, it's harder to shrink back down. It may have become permanent.

It's not that Rolax is specifically for pre-existing gyno. It's just going to give you a better chance than nolvadex (tomaxifen) at reducing the size of the glandular tissue.

There was a study showing nolvadex + Rolax being superior to Rolax alone for treating pubertal gyno. Order enough that you can take the Rolax for a month or so at least to give the tissue time to shrink. It may respond after a couple weeks but keep taking it longer to ensure it's shrunk.

Last edited:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15238910/

Also, REASONS FOR SERM/AI "failure" INCLUDE;

1) Insufficient dosing and duration of SERM or AI therapy
2) Total body fat exceeding 20-30% of TBW
3). The continued use of aromatizable AAS
4) A TT:E-2 ratio less than roughly 10
5) An "excessive" E-2 load

PCT toremiferine or nolva better

Ralox doesn’t influence LH much. It is effective for gyno, I do 75mg but run it a long time. 3 months at least. I used mike Arnold’s and it knocked out some nasty lumps.

Or you can low dose it 25mg with aromasin if running shit like deca or trest for added security. It’s very specific to the boobies

I had a decent size painful lump behind both nipples for about 8 months from a previous cycle. I've been taking Pharm Raloxifen at 60mg per day for about 6 weeks now on test/tren. After the 4th week I noticed that the lumps and pain disapeared. I cant feel them there anymore. I'm still taking the Ralox just incase it trys to come back. I have a 3 month supply so i'm just gonna run it till it finishes as this seems to be the Ralox Protocol for gyno. I've tried Nolva but it didnt help at all.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but a 19Nor can lead to gyno from a different pathway not controlled by your typical AI. So would it not be in ones best interests to use ralexefine for this on cycle?

I had a decent size painful lump behind both nipples for about 8 months from a previous cycle. I've been taking Pharm Raloxifen at 60mg per day for about 6 weeks now on test/tren. After the 4th week I noticed that the lumps and pain disapeared. I cant feel them there anymore. I'm still taking the Ralox just incase it trys to come back. I have a 3 month supply so i'm just gonna run it till it finishes as this seems to be the Ralox Protocol for gyno. I've tried Nolva but it didnt help at all.

Got same succes with my friend, Ralox at 60mg/5-8weeks solve gyno problem better than nolva and ai'

Correct me if I am wrong but a 19Nor can lead to gyno from a different pathway not controlled by your typical AI. So would it not be in ones best interests to use ralexefine for this on cycle?

I mean it worked, killed the lumps behind my nipples. I'm using low test so so my e2 stays low. Tren doesnt aromatize and wont cause prolactin issues if e2 isnt high.

Any effect on your sex drive with the RALOX?
NOLVA works well for me but unfortunately tanks my sex drive every time.

Any effect on your sex drive with the RALOX?

I couldn't tell ya. Im on test/primo/tren but my libido hasnt been that great at all but it culd be from the fear not the ralox.

Ralox is great stuff. It has replaced Nolva as the SERM of choice for combating gyno.

Like some other members said, if your estrogen levels are high, you will eliminate gyno even faster by adding an AI. Letrozole is the most effective AI for this purpose, but has some undesirable side effects, so I would not use it unless you are really dealing with significant tissue formation.

If your only trying to get rid of swelling, prevent gyno from forming in the first place, or dealing with mild tissue formation, ralox alone will get the job done.

But...if you have substantial, permanent tissue formation (i.e. visible to others without having to point it out) and want to to shrink it as much as possible, then you may want to consider a Ralox and letro combo.

For those who want the absolute best results possible, you can add a topical DHT cream, such as Andractim, into the mix.

Fascinating... Never heard of sexual sides effects from Nolva, nor have I (used a shit ton) ever had this experience with it. :confused:

Fascinating... Never heard of sexual sides effects from Nolva, nor have I (used a shit ton) ever had this experience with it. :confused:

I've known others that it effected the same way. Maybe its just a small % of us. I use AI's more frequently than SERMS now so when I switched back to NOLVA it was no coincidence. Within a week horrible drive and poor erections. Stopped the NOLVA and within two weeks sex drive back to normal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131