advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raloxifene: caps VS liquid or even injecting....

Bio-hazard

Registered
Most pep companies that sell Raloxifene sells it as a liquid I've seen. I have come across a company that sells them in 25mg capsules and I picked a bunch up. This is to try to get rid of some visual gyno I have left after surgery and to stop the swelling I get from tren (I've tried caber, letro, anastrozole, nothing stops it for some reason). I've even read where some crazy guys have injected liquid raloxifene into the gyno. Now I'm not doing that but which do you guys see as more effective? Capsules or liquid?

I think you're asking for trouble injecting straight into your nipples. Oral is fine, either liquid or capsule as long as it is dosed correctly (you have no way of knowing with either, the dilution of the liquid is unknowable and with the addition of fillers the total in a capsule is unknowable).

Supplementation of L-dopa can help prolactin induced gyno. Be careful with dosage though as l-dopa is past the rate limiting step for production of dopamine. Almost 100% of the l-dopa you ingest becomes dopamine in your brain which increases activation of dopamine receptors. The only way to control this is to start SMALL and slowly increase your dosage. You will see an almost immediate drop in prolactin.

Unfortunately, tren really messes some of us up. You may need some type of prolactin control for years to come after abusing tren. Sorry man.

goes without saying, I'd really steer clear of tren. That shit is so toxic, there's no way to have healthy anything on it, even small doses fuck people up. You certainly won't have healthy glands (thyroid, nipples, testicles, pituitary, etc....)

for a serious medical issue such as yours, I would much rather have pharmaceutical tablets that I could verify were not counterfeit OR (better yet) obtain raw powder for the drug and obtain GC/MS report from a third party lab (~$140 easily found through contacting some labs) and then I would compound my own solution or injectible or (whatever you're making...)

after years working with anabolic and anti-catabolic compounds, AIs, SERMs, growth hormone secreting drugs, etc etc etc, I came to the point where I would not use anything that was crucial if it wasn't pharmaceutical or raw powder GC/MS tested from a trusted source. It's really a no-brainer but I would have saved myself a little bit of stress during cycles or following up from cycles if I had used legit stuff.

The research chemical marketplace in general is very very poor/undosed compounds.

I wouldn't mess with injecting. And since when does that even exist?
Also they're are cheap places to get pharmacy grade ralox. I wouldn't waste time on research stuff

Im not going to inject. I stated I wasn't going to. But it is a thing and I've read about it on several sites and once or twice even here on PM, long ago. And I don't abuse Tren. I only use it on occasion but my body just doesnt like the prolactin.
We will see how 50mg per day does. I may even try 75mg per day

Curious how this works. I have small amount of tissue behind each nipple that literally after one shot of Tren ace starts to flare. I'm fine on test and other dht compounds. I want to get surgery but waiting for after Masters Nationals in July. Just wish I could include Tren in my contest prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I used 60mg(liquid research chems) and 0.25mg Prami daily for 8 weeks

The protocol worked well and eliminated 90% of it. I have the same issue with tren as well, guaranteed to flare up without using prami.

don't spot inject in your nipples it won't change anything
25mg is low I'd start at a minimum 50mg and go as high as 100mg

Most pep companies that sell Raloxifene sells it as a liquid I've seen. I have come across a company that sells them in 25mg capsules and I picked a bunch up. This is to try to get rid of some visual gyno I have left after surgery and to stop the swelling I get from tren (I've tried caber, letro, anastrozole, nothing stops it for some reason). I've even read where some crazy guys have injected liquid raloxifene into the gyno. Now I'm not doing that but which do you guys see as more effective? Capsules or liquid?

I personally prefer caps or tabs. Easier more convenient and accurate way to dose in my view.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear