over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raloxifene

CollinDC

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, looking for a good legit source of Raloxifene to reduce a small lump I have in my right nipple.. If open sourcing isnt allowed I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me

Likewise, I've checked about ten different sites and/or sponsors here and all are out of stock. WTF? Southern Sarms has it but they have sketchy reviews

I think it's discontinued. I haven't been able to find any in years. PPL has the raws.

I remember reading that Ralista failed quality control testing like 3 times in a row a few years back so most places didn't stock it. Doesn't look like Cipla has rectified the issue since then. Shame.

Dude! Sweet! Been loking for too damned long for this shit

Dude! Sweet! Been loking for too damned long for this shit

You could use Tamoxifen and get almost the same effects or Toremifene. Tamoxifen is excellent and blocking the ER in breast tissue.

You aren't going to see a difference in Ralox compared to Tamox IMO.

MA Research, buddy! You won't find better ralox anywhere. I've carried it for years. Great stuff! Better hurry, though...only 5 left.

Raloxifene – MA Research Chems

In pubertal males a reduction of 2.5cm was seen with Ralox and 2.1cm with Tamoxifen in this study.

It concludes:

Conclusion: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

In pubertal males a reduction of 2.5cm was seen with Ralox and 2.1cm with Tamoxifen in this study.

It concludes:

Conclusion: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

You could use Tamoxifen and get almost the same effects or Toremifene. Tamoxifen is excellent and blocking the ER in breast tissue.

You aren't going to see a difference in Ralox compared to Tamox IMO.
Actually ralox is 45% more affective than Nolva. I've tried both and ralox worked way better at shrinking gyno. And yes both were pharma.

Actually ralox is 45% more affective than Nolva. I've tried both and ralox worked way better at shrinking gyno. And yes both were pharma.

If you say so. :)

This thread has been a legit goldmine for sourcing Ralox! Thank you brothers

I have pre existing gyno that Im putting off surgery for. I always took nolva in addition to an AI on all my blasts for several years. Sheer paranoia I guess. Last year, though, I had a bad blood clot which developed into a PE so Ive stayed away since recovering from that due to the increased risk of clots in people with a history. Ive noticed a significant boost in gains and pumps since then. Could very well be placebo but I tend to think my IGF1 levels have started peaking higher since dropping the nolva. No bloodwork to back it up. Pure broscience.

For those 2 reasons I will never use a SERM again. Just food for thought. I know many guys prefer nolva to AIs because of the lipid impact of AIs.

I have pre existing gyno that Im putting off surgery for. I always took nolva in addition to an AI on all my blasts for several years. Sheer paranoia I guess. Last year, though, I had a bad blood clot which developed into a PE so Ive stayed away since recovering from that due to the increased risk of clots in people with a history. Ive noticed a significant boost in gains and pumps since then. Could very well be placebo but I tend to think my IGF1 levels have started peaking higher since dropping the nolva. No bloodwork to back it up. Pure broscience.

For those 2 reasons I will never use a SERM again. Just food for thought. I know many guys prefer nolva to AIs because of the lipid impact of AIs.
Well if this doesn't just piss in my Cheerio's! Looks like I'll be overdosing on Humanofort to try and compensate for the SERM fucking with the IGF.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws