over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

that's a lot of sugar.. for a.....pizza..:confused:
Just focus on the protein [emoji6]

I look full and pumped this morning. Last meal last night was just whey, oats, and water. I was too full to eat anything even though I did eat two bars lol.

This morning I had my usual shake and two small bagels. Using ghrp2 now since I ran out of ghrp6.

I'm getting fuller for sure. Doing a good job of pounding down all 5 meals daily. I was bursting out of my work clothes today. My belt felt a bit tight so my waist is moving as well or maybe I'm just bloated some.

Hit back today.

FitNotes Workout - Monday 1st February 2016

** Barbell Row **
- 95.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 135.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 155.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 185.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 135.0 lbs x 10 reps

** HS Low Row **
- 55.0 lbs x 20 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 100.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 45.0 lbs x 16 reps

** Close Grip Cable Pulldown **
- 85.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 100.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 4 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Machine Shrug **
- 90.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 14 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 16 reps

Forearms were getting extremely pumped which was hindering the training. I left my straps but was using versa grips and my sweaty hands were slipping out of them. I rather use straps honestly, I almost never use the versa grips and when I do I'm reminded why....the straps I got from prowristwraps here at PM are excellent! Mad I didn't have them today.

So what's up with these guys who ask if you're using a machine that's like 30 feet away?

Snapped this over the weekend. Not much progress other then filling out some.

**broken link removed**

So what's up with these guys who ask if you're using a machine that's like 30 feet away?

Maybe they just wanted to make conversation because they noticed how much you are growing and wanted to know your secret :D

Seriously the guys over here are weird in gyms. I have come across it before but over here they are 10x worst. A few times recently I have had guys ask me how many sets left. That's perfectly fine but they ask me just as I was starting so I said do you want to work in with me... they answer no. Last night I said I had only just got on the leg press so it will be about 10 mins. Usually I rush things but last night no chance as that was my main exercise. Anyway the guy literalls stands behind the machine watching me for 10 mins. He couldn't speak good English but I felt like saying go and do some leg extensions or anything. He stood there the whole time right by the machine just staring. It happened the other night on a lat pulldown machine. He was a gimp that time so I purposely done extra sets just to annoy him :D Literally stood there watching me the whole time.

Plus they leave towels on equipment over here and leave them for 30 mins... not exaggerating. You will see that anywhere as they may be chatting, going for water, toilet, superset etc. But over here literally 30 mins+

I love my gym and it's still bad there but not as bad as the one where I train legs. It's full of guys in vests and lycra pants with hair full of gel and matching shoes with wrist bands etc. Nothing wrong with that is thats your style but when you're a gimp it just makes you look even more of a gimp. The only good thing about the gym is it's full of latinas ;) There is one who looks Brazilian and she wears lycra pants everyday but I don't mind those ones :D I could rest my intra md shake on her arse it sticks out that much. She was putting me off with all her glute raises last night :eek::D

BTW can anyone recommend some good digestive enzymes?
I use either Source Naturals Essential Enzymes or NOW Foods - Super Enzymes. Both are highly effective and will make a big improvement on overall digestion. You should be able to get both online or at a Trader Joes, Vitamin Shop or something. Btw, Traders Joe's also has a decent selection of house brand enzymes as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Maybe they just wanted to make conversation because they noticed how much you are growing and wanted to know your secret :D

Seriously the guys over here are weird in gyms. I have come across it before but over here they are 10x worst. A few times recently I have had guys ask me how many sets left. That's perfectly fine but they ask me just as I was starting so I said do you want to work in with me... they answer no. Last night I said I had only just got on the leg press so it will be about 10 mins. Usually I rush things but last night no chance as that was my main exercise. Anyway the guy literalls stands behind the machine watching me for 10 mins. He couldn't speak good English but I felt like saying go and do some leg extensions or anything. He stood there the whole time right by the machine just staring. It happened the other night on a lat pulldown machine. He was a gimp that time so I purposely done extra sets just to annoy him :D Literally stood there watching me the whole time.

Plus they leave towels on equipment over here and leave them for 30 mins... not exaggerating. You will see that anywhere as they may be chatting, going for water, toilet, superset etc. But over here literally 30 mins+

I love my gym and it's still bad there but not as bad as the one where I train legs. It's full of guys in vests and lycra pants with hair full of gel and matching shoes with wrist bands etc. Nothing wrong with that is thats your style but when you're a gimp it just makes you look even more of a gimp. The only good thing about the gym is it's full of latinas ;) There is one who looks Brazilian and she wears lycra pants everyday but I don't mind those ones :D I could rest my intra md shake on her arse it sticks out that much. She was putting me off with all her glute raises last night :eek::D

That happened to me a couple days ago. This kid walks past two empty squat racks and comes to me asking when I'm going to finish squatting lmao. Thats why I can't stand being in the gym at peak hours, its always full of obnoxious teens taking selfies, soccer moms and older guys going through a midlife crisis.

Last edited:

I usually get asked if I take creatine [emoji6]

Wtf, that is total disregard for anyone else. Should have told him to video your sets for your YouTube channel while he's standing there lol! Honestly that would have pissed me off him just standing there. I would have said something. I don't like working in with people either so I'll just go do something else. Idk I just like to be to myself at the gym.

I use either Source Naturals Essential Enzymes or NOW Foods - Super Enzymes. Both are highly effective and will make a big improvement on overall digestion. You should be able to get both online or at a Trader Joes, Vitamin Shop or something. Btw, Traders Joe's also has a decent selection of house brand enzymes as well.

Thanks I'll check them out.

Hit legs and biceps last night. I've been having some indigestion so that's effecting my breathing negatively. Hopefully enzymes help.

Seated leg curls 6 sets
Smith machine squats 6 sets
Hammer db curls 4 sets
Seated leg extensions 6 sets
Seated machine curls 4 sets

I haven't done any squats other then hacks in some time. My legs were on fire. Great workout, felt very motivated.

Postworkout I dosed 100mcgs des in each quad. Then ghrp2 and ate my meal of chicken, rice, and potatoes. I'm already feeling my hams this morning. Woke up with a sore throat though, hopefully it passes without issue.

Shoulders tonight

Overhead press (smith) 6 sets
Rear delt raises 4 sets
Lateral raises 4 sets
Front raises 4 sets
Hammer strength shoulder press 4 sets

My delts are still on fire an hour and a half later. Very strong pump. The delt raises were superset together. I like doing it this way, keeps a very strong pump going. I start seated and do the rear raises then stand up and perform laterals and then front raises. I finished off with another pressing movement to really push the delts. Postworkout dosed igf1des at 100mcgs in each delt, 250mcgs ghrp2, and had dinner of chicken, rice, potatoes, yogurt, and a whey shake.

I'm looking pretty thick. I'm working my doses up to 750mg test cyp, 600mg deca, and 300mg parabolan. Going to order more caber. Starting to get "deca" dick. Feeling great other then that and my appetite seems better lately.

I'll have another meal in a few and a large shake of a concoction of things [emoji4]

GREAT LOG!!

Thanks for running this log RAMBO. It's really interesting following your progress and you're great with mentioning all the details. One question: what is you current weight and what weight do you hope to get up to before your start a cut.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Are you using a pre workout now?

Thanks for running this log RAMBO. It's really interesting following your progress and you're great with mentioning all the details. One question: what is you current weight and what weight do you hope to get up to before your start a cut.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Lucky, thanks for following brother. You are one of those guys I admire. Such positive energy!!

I weighed in at 203lbs this morning at the doc. My bp was 120/69. All my bloodwork looked good. HDL is a little low but overall cholesterol looked great. I went in for something else but didn't realize the bloodwork they drew included all of this so I asked for a copy. Doc said there wasn't any concern with my values and to continue taking my iron supplements cuz hemo was slightly low.

My goal is to be in the 215-220lb range before I cut. Current weight was 203lbs this morning, 200lbs last week on the 29th when bloodwork was taken. I need to buy a new scale so I can weigh more consistently, mine crapped out weeks ago.

Are you using a pre workout now?
I'm throwing in a scoop of The Curse in my intra shake of bcaas and Gatorade powder. I wasn't a fan of Mr Hyde, felt too cracked out lol. I like the curse, one scoop is all I need for a little kick but I'm able to stay relaxed and focus.

keep up the good work Rambo.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner