over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

My new gym db's go up to 24kg (52.9lbs) which is the lowest I have ever seen not counting some crap hotel gyms. It only has 8 machine (all kinetic) as well but I really like them. No Smith machine but it has free barbells and a rack. I really like it though and started doing cardio for something different. It has astro turf and a slay so I have been doing that twice weekly. If you are inventive with cable stations and free weights there are 100's possibilities. It's a very modern gym and it states in the contract they forbid performance enhancers and will drug test the member if they suspect. I wasn't going to join as I don't like that discrimination. I am also a bit scared to train in a vest in the daytime when the workers are there :D It's always nice to train in a new gym though.

When does project Rambo mutation begin? Time to get HUGE :D

OMG! Haha and I bitch and complain about my lack of freedom in the USA. That’s insane your gym can pull you aside and drug test you for having muscles. Why did you choose that gym? Is it because it’s close by your home? Do they have any big name gyms around like Golds, World, Flex, Oxygen Gym?
Maybe one day you can open your own gym there for bodybuilders and power lifters. Have a picture of your wiener dog, Flex, flexing his biceps on the billboard out front.

Attachments

• C71A030A-5B4F-40E1-942E-CFA41F49D603.jpeg
    C71A030A-5B4F-40E1-942E-CFA41F49D603.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Man JJ the rush to the brain is crazy, I felt great afterwards and it lasted for days it seemed. That uplifting, live feeling. Hard to explain.

I was going to train again on Sunday but DOMS like crazy. Will probably train tonight. I am following a strength program similar to one I used in high school for football as my base. It is all compound movements bench press, overhead press, barbell rows, squats, and I substituted shrugs in lieu of deadlifts. I am not trying to injure myself doing deadlifts, I am not a fan of them. Then I am adding my own isolation movements I like for arms mostly and other smaller muscles. That's the initial plan at least.

I also added fruits, nuts, creatine, bcaas, eaas, etc. back into my diet and supplements regimen. Eating cleaner of course now as well. I will need to get starting weight and pic. I still looked like I train even after 6 months of being off. I lost the look mostly but seemed to hold 90% of my size being on 125mg once a week of TRT which I am maintaing long term. Don't get me wrong, I was softer and arms are smaller, etc but I still looked in shape.

Rambo, you were smart to stay on TRT. I lost most all of my muscle going 9 months with no TRT. I bet you’ll be a beast in a few months.

I’m glad it makes you feel that rush again. Lifting weights is the one thing that can keep you feeling positive about life, even in dark days. Nothing else gives you that sense of well being you get after a good workout.

Training with compound movements is smart. That’ll bring back your power and strength the quickest.

I try to eat fruit more as well. Elvia and others have me convinced it powers your immune system. I used to get sick all the time as I’m sure you remember. Now, it’s been about a full year since I’ve been sick.

So my workout is pretty basic,

Day A
Squats 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Rows 5x5

Day B
Squats 5x5
Overhead press 5x5
Shrugs 1x5

Then I add ancillary work as needed. I like that I am squatting first every workout, feel like that will bring the legs up quick. Yesterday I did Day A and added some dumbbell delt work. I am just training hard and having fun. Not trying to be Mr. O or anything lol.

I will train alternating the days 3 times a week.

I ordered some whey, aminos, and creatine from Amazon. I'm increasing my protein and amino intake drastically. Creatine is the most effective on the shelf supp imo, so adding in 10gs a day to my intake is going to make a big difference.

bro, i been on the comeback train since jan/feb....
started like that, super basic big movements full body each time, about 2 months before going back to something more normal.

while out trt was 100 ish but got super small. trt "cycles" so far with training n ptero and some diet tricks have really gone well. the past cpl weeks topped out at 50mg ed.

you were in great shape before bro, if you play this out smart you will get back to that asap on basically nothing. pay attention to recovery. the more i do this the more important i feel that part is and its something we blow through with obsessive mentality and aas.

:love:

Good to see you are back at it Rambo. Hitting the weights sure does feel good after a long layoff. Remember though...if you are trying to lose the gut and lower your bodyfat, take it easy with the weed. Nothing can stall your body fat loss efforts quite like going to the grocery store, or going out to dinner with a weed buzz on. Believe me, I know from experience. :)
Yea likely not happening lol. I just binge at night sometimes so I overeat or add a last minute meal lol. If I don't do that for a day, the gut subsides usually. I am trying to lower my bf though for sure, I try to just sip on tasty amino acid drinks to curb the munchies but after a long day, its hard not to want to eat late night after a long relaxing smoke.

Rambo, you were smart to stay on TRT. I lost most all of my muscle going 9 months with no TRT. I bet you’ll be a beast in a few months.

I’m glad it makes you feel that rush again. Lifting weights is the one thing that can keep you feeling positive about life, even in dark days. Nothing else gives you that sense of well being you get after a good workout.

Training with compound movements is smart. That’ll bring back your power and strength the quickest.

I try to eat fruit more as well. Elvia and others have me convinced it powers your immune system. I used to get sick all the time as I’m sure you remember. Now, it’s been about a full year since I’ve been sick.

Kiwi is good, I have been trying to eat more of that. I agree, I too was chicken and rice and forgetting fruits and vegetables. Now I drink V8 even if just once a day just to help supplement but I am trying to eat more. As you know I stopped caring about bodybuilding. I just want to be healthy, look good, and have fun!!

It's good to see you are feeling much better now and not sick. Stay off the super supps, they are bad news and were 99% of the problem. I am contemplating adding 100mg deca to my 100mg test cyp TRT. I will also take 2iu HGH. I won't be doing anymore than that.

bro, i been on the comeback train since jan/feb....

started like that, super basic big movements full body each time, about 2 months before going back to something more normal.

while out trt was 100 ish but got super small. trt "cycles" so far with training n ptero and some diet tricks have really gone well. the past cpl weeks topped out at 50mg ed.

you were in great shape before bro, if you play this out smart you will get back to that asap on basically nothing. pay attention to recovery. the more i do this the more important i feel that part is and its something we blow through with obsessive mentality and aas.

:love:
I agree brother. I am trying to stay away from the AAS. Like I said above to JJ. I may add 100mg deca to the 100mg trt and I will be taking 2iu greytops once I get that in. Nothing more. I don't need/want anything more. Focusing on food and supps (aminos, whey, creatine, etc.) for recovery and not AAS. I don't want to take it and get sides. At first sign of a side from deca or HGH, I will drop it ASAP. Not worth it. I already got rid of 99% of my stash so I couldn't take anything lol. I have to admit I started looking at sponsor lists the other night, its tempting! And sometimes doesn't help that friends give me stuff lol, I just need to stay away!

Kiwi is good, I have been trying to eat more of that. I agree, I too was chicken and rice and forgetting fruits and vegetables. Now I drink V8 even if just once a day just to help supplement but I am trying to eat more. As you know I stopped caring about bodybuilding. I just want to be healthy, look good, and have fun!!

It's good to see you are feeling much better now and not sick. Stay off the super supps, they are bad news and were 99% of the problem. I am contemplating adding 100mg deca to my 100mg test cyp TRT. I will also take 2iu HGH. I won't be doing anymore than that.

I’m on 300mg sustanon with 150mg deca. I gradually worked up to this dose. I feel great! I’m stronger than I’ve been in many years because my injuries have healed. Sustanon and deca have felt the best to me. It’s when i add orals or tren that I feel toxic. And when I add DHT derivatives i feel more injury prone and achy.
You don’t need deca. As you know they say it’s bad for heart health. I use the excuse that it’s for my joints. In reality, I like the anabolic synergy it has with testosterone.

I agree brother. I am trying to stay away from the AAS. Like I said above to JJ. I may add 100mg deca to the 100mg trt and I will be taking 2iu greytops once I get that in. Nothing more. I don't need/want anything more. Focusing on food and supps (aminos, whey, creatine, etc.) for recovery and not AAS. I don't want to take it and get sides. At first sign of a side from deca or HGH, I will drop it ASAP. Not worth it. I already got rid of 99% of my stash so I couldn't take anything lol. I have to admit I started looking at sponsor lists the other night, its tempting! And sometimes doesn't help that friends give me stuff lol, I just need to stay away!

lol
i keep fighting the urge!
bro for real though i think for a number of reasons you would be better off to stay with test only, maybe gh.

do mini cycles of the test.
dosing schedule can make a lil difference too.

why not try upping the test rather then adding nan?
for the first month or so i just upped test to 200mgs. at some point in there i added ghrp+cjc wich i ran at low dose and stretched out the small amt i had.

finished with that dropped test to 10mg ed then after a lil bit back to test at 200-250, at some point in there added ptero 100-300mgs wk.

ran that out, another 10mg reset and back to 40mg test ed, ran that a few weeks added ptero, ran that out n wasnt 100% sure on test dose from unlabeled btls. lol also i really blew up so thought maybe i super upped the test but no! finished the btl played with the test dose and 50mg tp ed is alli can handle. i need to make some adex cus my nips are puffy at this dose.

i think the big difference was i upped my food big time.
i kinda do if for the most part and had limited my food with that. upped to 400g pro and 400g carbs and had dbol like effect. lol

im seeing signs that its time to reset again. so ill drop the test again for 2 weeks and ease off on training.

i think going back im gona do 200ish test and 200 bold base and see what happens. aside from being alil boobylishus im liking the test dose.

oh the other thing i feel really paid off, i took a very long time with very light weights. just this past rotation like 6 weeks ago i touched anything resembling real weights. i feel that helped. im a lil slower then what i thought but no joint pain which is what i was trying hard to avoid, and injuires. lol
good luck bro!

I’m on 300mg sustanon with 150mg deca. I gradually worked up to this dose. I feel great! I’m stronger than I’ve been in many years because my injuries have healed. Sustanon and deca have felt the best to me. It’s when i add orals or tren that I feel toxic. And when I add DHT derivatives i feel more injury prone and achy.

You don’t need deca. As you know they say it’s bad for heart health. I use the excuse that it’s for my joints. In reality, I like the anabolic synergy it has with testosterone.
I don't plan on doing any doses higher than that. The reason I would choose deca is its a long ester since I am only pinning once a week. It usually gives me a nice strength boost and muscle fullness. Least amount of sides at 100mg. If I was able to maintain with 6 months of no training on TRT of a 100mg test cyp, I REALLY DON'T need any of it lol! I trained for a decade before I ever touched gear. I was already jacked natural and folks thought I was juicing back then and I didn't even know what the shit was. It's why I blew up so easily when I did start using gear in 2014 after I had stopped training and gotten fat naturally. Initially I used a lot of peptides as you know then experimented with AAS. I have genetically an igf deficiency which is where GH/peptides do me wonders. I will still mess with igf1 lr3/des and gh or gh peps because they work really well for me and I believe its because of my genetics regarding igf1. I had siblings who had to take GH as children. I even think one of my sons will need it as he is way behind in growth compared to my other 2 sons.

lol

i keep fighting the urge!

bro for real though i think for a number of reasons you would be better off to stay with test only, maybe gh.

do mini cycles of the test.

dosing schedule can make a lil difference too.

why not try upping the test rather then adding nan?

for the first month or so i just upped test to 200mgs. at some point in there i added ghrp+cjc wich i ran at low dose and stretched out the small amt i had.

finished with that dropped test to 10mg ed then after a lil bit back to test at 200-250, at some point in there added ptero 100-300mgs wk.

ran that out, another 10mg reset and back to 40mg test ed, ran that a few weeks added ptero, ran that out n wasnt 100% sure on test dose from unlabeled btls. lol also i really blew up so thought maybe i super upped the test but no! finished the btl played with the test dose and 50mg tp ed is alli can handle. i need to make some adex cus my nips are puffy at this dose.

i think the big difference was i upped my food big time.

i kinda do if for the most part and had limited my food with that. upped to 400g pro and 400g carbs and had dbol like effect. lol

im seeing signs that its time to reset again. so ill drop the test again for 2 weeks and ease off on training.

i think going back im gona do 200ish test and 200 bold base and see what happens. aside from being alil boobylishus im liking the test dose.

oh the other thing i feel really paid off, i took a very long time with very light weights. just this past rotation like 6 weeks ago i touched anything resembling real weights. i feel that helped. im a lil slower then what i thought but no joint pain which is what i was trying hard to avoid, and injuires. lol

good luck bro!
Thanks bro. I appreciate the advice and feedback. I used to love test would go from 300mg to 1g in a matter of weeks and back down before. BUT I have found my magic TRT number at 100mg shot once weekly. Puts me in 800 bloods taken 4 days later and no AIs needed. I rather not mess with my test dosage but I had literally thought about doing just that but decided I did not want to mess with my TRT.

I will fight the urge brother, it won't be worth it anyway. I ordered amimos and whey and such to keep me occupied with supps lol.

Thanks bro. I appreciate the advice and feedback. I used to love test would go from 300mg to 1g in a matter of weeks and back down before. BUT I have found my magic TRT number at 100mg shot once weekly. Puts me in 800 bloods taken 4 days later and no AIs needed. I rather not mess with my test dosage but I had literally thought about doing just that but decided I did not want to mess with my TRT.

I will fight the urge brother, it won't be worth it anyway. I ordered amimos and whey and such to keep me occupied with supps lol.

What aminos did you order?

I am using a few brands now. Like a Pro are very high dosed with 5g glutamine added per serving. Taste wise...

Peach Rings= 9/10
Cherry Lime= 9/10
Pineapple= 10/10

Also using Axe & Sledges The Grind Unicorn Blood (rainbow sherbet). They are missing one EAA (l-methionine) so not as good but for taste they are amazing as well.

that makes a lotta sense bro, cant argue with that! lol

gotta be taking something! lol:headbang::love::headbang:

What aminos did you order?

I am using a few brands now. Like a Pro are very high dosed with 5g glutamine added per serving. Taste wise...

Peach Rings= 9/10

Cherry Lime= 9/10

Pineapple= 10/10

Also using Axe & Sledges The Grind Unicorn Blood (rainbow sherbet). They are missing one EAA (l-methionine) so not as good but for taste they are amazing as well.
Cellucor alpha aminos, they taste like jolly ranchers! Its mostly bcaas but I get these for the taste. So I decided try their weakest preworkout which is c4 sport, only has 135mg caffeine and has creatine. I also picked up univeral nutrition creapure and MTS whey cookies and cream. I take the preworkout before I leave to the gym, the aminos intra, and the whey postworkout. I mix the creatine in the amimos and whey.

I trained last night.

Started with the sets of dips alternated with db bicep curls. Then did my core workout,

Squats 5x5 continued to alternate db curls between swts
Overhead press 5x5 alternated db laterals between sets
Shrugs 1x5, then cut weight in half and did as many as I could for a superset.

Trained last night. Starting to use some REAL weight now, will be going up 10lbs each workout if I hit all 5 reps for all 5 sets without failing. That is the goal. Hit all reps, then move up the following workout. If I fail, I will have to work at that weight till I hit my goal before increasing again. Should be interesting to see where I start to max out over the next few weeks.

I am eating clean 5 days a week, around 3500cals. Weekends I don't eat as clean but I try to eat less cals around 2500 but if I have a cheat meal that pushes me back up. I went hiking this past weekend but with labor day I did overeat. Forgot to weigh myself this morning to see where I am sitting.

I am keeping the drugs simple. Sticking to my 100mg TRT weekly and the 2iu HGH daily.

I have a coupe vials of Igf1-Lr3. May use 100mcgs postworkout, on training days only, to aid recovery and nutrition partitioning postworkout. Immediately postworkout I have a whey shake. Then eat about 45mins later.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws