over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

I looked over your program and it just seamed to me you were vague on diet. Look I know you know this but I'm going to tell ya again. Diet is everything if you want to grow. Everything else is second. Along with protein carb and fats you need them to be assorted and plentiful. Do you know what your basal needs are? Do you know at what number your in a calorie surplus? When your serious about growing these things will all be part of the program. I wish I had known these things were SO important years ago buddy. Just sayin..........

CG

x10

Rambo the first thing I would personally do is up your protein intake. We all know carbs are protein sparing and you can grow on little protein etc etc etc. But definitely up your protein intake. I know your live is very busy and it's hard to follow a strict plan but at least try to stick to a basic plan of eating if you can. Diet really is the most important element in all of this. Tupperware maybe your new friend. The first thing I am going to do is follow my own advice too :eek::D

Most days I have been having...
1-2 chicken and rice dishes with veg
steak dish with pasta
5 whole eggs with bread and salad
pork with pasta and salad
oats with chocolate whey and banana and sultanas
1-2 synthepure fruit smoothies usually with berries (recently with mandarins and grapes)
Natural yoghurt mixed with cherry eaa's and sometimes fruit added (mango, grapes, lemon juice).

By the way me and JJ can help you out with the syntherol. It would definitely help bring your chest up to match your arms.

im planning on going hard this year too..

cuz it's likely my last year ill be able to do so before I get too busy with work to keep trying to grow.

ill be watching this thread Rambo

x2

I have just turned 32 and I don't want to be bulking in my 40's so now is the time to really go for it. I am in a good setting to really concentrate on mutating this year. I bet the 3 of us can get some good results this year.

EDIT... Rambo I forgot to mention you should try out the Mutant Pro 100 protein powder. I had it recently and it has to be the best tasting protein I have ever had. Plus you know me it's not like I haven't tried many in the past :eek::D

Last edited:
Looking forward to your log, I will definitely be watching.

I have always wanted to try Syntherol in my chest but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Stick with MTS. Syntha 6 is sugar garbage.

How are you dosing your peps pre and post workout? Did you just start peps 2 days ago?

I am definitely going to be working on diet throughout this. My problem is really time. Sometimes I'm so busy I don't eat lunch till 3pm. I have my Tupperware with me lol. Guys at work make fun of me for washing out my Tupperwares everyday at around the same times usually.

In relation to that I skip breakfast as well. I've never been a breakfast person and lately I'm in a bad routine so I am rushing out to work and skip breakfast. Even with the hunger from ghrp6 the past few mornings all I had was a bar. I live off of coffee at work basically. I need to drink more water and less coffee. I just love my coffee though [emoji4]

My plans are to start by adding in a solid breakfast. I can alternate between shakes and some other type of quick meal. I'm open for ideas on quick to make decent breakfast options. It's not really feasible for me to run the blender early in the morning with the kids sleeping. I'm thinking of maybe 3-4 scrambled eggs dressed in some LBAs. That should be quick and easy to make.

Stick with MTS. Syntha 6 is sugar garbage.

How are you dosing your peps pre and post workout? Did you just start peps 2 days ago?
I started ghrp6 a few days ago and dac I took my first dose yesterday. Pre I plan to dose lr3 subq right before I leave out to the gym. Post I will dose des IM in the muscles trained when I get home. Then I'll dose ghrp6 and have my meal after taking a shower.

My plans are to start by adding in a solid breakfast. I can alternate between shakes and some other type of quick meal. I'm open for ideas on quick to make decent breakfast options. It's not really feasible for me to run the blender early in the morning with the kids sleeping. I'm thinking of maybe 3-4 scrambled eggs dressed in some LBAs. That should be quick and easy to make.

You can't go wrong with 4 whole eggs scrambled. Dress them in LBA's if you like that. If they ever did honey LBA's that would be perfect. I like bread with my eggs... they do some amazing bread over here.

A simple one is cook oats in a large bowl... I do 1/2 milk and 1/2 water. I like to add banana and sultanas but they are not needed. The important part is once they are cooked add in a scoop of protein powder. That mutant pro 100 do chocolate and peanut butter and it is amazing with oats. Sometimes I also add actual peanut butter and stir it in if I want lots of calories.

If you are really rushing them a simple protein powder and oats (or activated barley) shake would be fine.

No blender needed for any and they all take no longer than 3-4 mins to cook.

I'll be following along...kill it!

One thing you might want to do just to get an idea of what you need to mantain so you can adjust... track every calorie and macro-nutrient for a week, write them all down end of everyday, after 7 days add them up and divide by 7...if weight is the same you should have an idea of what your maintanance level is and then adjust from there.

I am definitely going to be working on diet throughout this. My problem is really time. Sometimes I'm so busy I don't eat lunch till 3pm. I have my Tupperware with me lol. Guys at work make fun of me for washing out my Tupperwares everyday at around the same times usually.

In relation to that I skip breakfast as well. I've never been a breakfast person and lately I'm in a bad routine so I am rushing out to work and skip breakfast. Even with the hunger from ghrp6 the past few mornings all I had was a bar. I live off of coffee at work basically. I need to drink more water and less coffee. I just love my coffee though [emoji4]

What time of day do you work out in case I missed it? The reason being is that I've read you done IF before. I know you can bulk on IF as I have done it. For example, let's say you have an afternoon workout. The way your schedule sounds, you should be able to start prepping your body for training with a good meal to break the fast around 3:00pm. Then your training, and then pound the food away until bedtime hitting your macros which can be adjusted.

That leaves only one meal for the next day to prep for, the one you break the fast with.

It also opens up your evenings to eat and be social with your family although they may think that dad's eating a lot!

After that, wake up to no worries and coffee to your hearts content along with some bcaa's and such to sip on if you want them. It also gives you a chance to see how things are looking once the boat from the previous day's eating window is gone.

I'm doing something similar now, but in reverse as I workout in the morning. I started a small cycle while bulking like this. I can rarely get away from work to do anything, so this fits my lifestyle at the moment. My starting picture is somewhere in the halo sponsor thread and I was between 190-195.

I'm currently 212-215 eating this way, but wearing the same waist size. I'm not specifically training for size as I'm chasing a 4 plate bench this year, but I will take any I get.

Just an idea to think about. "Flame Suit" on!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'll be following along...kill it!

One thing you might want to do just to get an idea of what you need to mantain so you can adjust... track every calorie and macro-nutrient for a week, write them all down end of everyday, after 7 days add them up and divide by 7...if weight is the same you should have an idea of what your maintanance level is and then adjust from there.
I used myfitnesspal for months on end during my cuts and maintenance periods. That's how I came up with the 2000-2500 maintenance and as low as 1500cals to drop fat. As I get into a better routine it will be easier to see where I need to be at.

Thanks for following bro!

What time of day do you work out in case I missed it? The reason being is that I've read you done IF before. I know you can bulk on IF as I have done it. For example, let's say you have an afternoon workout. The way your schedule sounds, you should be able to start prepping your body for training with a good meal to break the fast around 3:00pm. Then your training, and then pound the food away until bedtime hitting your macros which can be adjusted.

That leaves only one meal for the next day to prep for, the one you break the fast with.

It also opens up your evenings to eat and be social with your family although they may think that dad's eating a lot!

After that, wake up to no worries and coffee to your hearts content along with some bcaa's and such to sip on if you want them. It also gives you a chance to see how things are looking once the boat from the previous day's eating window is gone.

I'm doing something similar now, but in reverse as I workout in the morning. I started a small cycle while bulking like this. I can rarely get away from work to do anything, so this fits my lifestyle at the moment. My starting picture is somewhere in the halo sponsor thread and I was between 190-195.

I'm currently 212-215 eating this way, but wearing the same waist size. I'm not specifically training for size as I'm chasing a 4 plate bench this year, but I will take any I get.

Just an idea to think about. "Flame Suit" on!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
That's basically my schedule now. I admit I have been looking better daily for the past 6 months so something is working. It's at the point where it feels like a slow recomp.

My schedule now is wake at 6am. Eat something minor on the go like a bar or shake or nothing at all. Then eat lunch somewhere between 12-3pm. Train at 730pm with intra carbs (50g). Eat dinner at 930pm and continue eating till I go to bed around 12am.

I need to push things to the next level. So I need to get into a better routine. IF is great for cuts and recomps. Won't work in my opinion to pack on another 15lbs on this frame. It also has been helping my slin sensitivity eating this way so nows the perfect time to pound down the food!

I didn't train last night. Dosed my gear and dac late night.

This morning I started rad140 at 10mgs. I heard this stuff can be great for strength. Hopefully my lifts are up even if it is a placebo effect because I heard this lol.

I dosed my ghrp6 and then drank a whey and oats shake.

I'll hopefully get into the gym to hit legs tonight.

IMO that shit seems too complicated bro...have things listed ive never even heard of...I've seen u blast and think that different supp protocols are not what's holding you back but it's your diet and training... 4 meals is no bueno for bulking imo unless they are like 1k cal meals w 80g pro and 100g carbs

I think u could cut that supp list to like-
4-600 test
200 hex
Cjc and ghrp
slin (optional)
6 meals a day
Progressive training

And think you'd have better results...

Last edited:
IMO that shit seems too complicated bro...have things listed ive never even heard of...I've seen u blast and think that different supp protocols are not what's holding you back but it's your diet and training... 4 meals is no bueno for bulking imo unless they are like 1k cal meals w 80g pro and 100g carbs

4-600 test
200 hex
Cjc and ghrp
slin (optional)
6 meals a day
Progressive training

Bumping the calories to 4000kcal will just make him fat if he's eating around 2500-3000kcal now. I would start with those 4 meals and when you start to notice lack of progression then increase the size of the meals or add another one.. nothing wrong with having just 4 meals a day.

Bumping the calories to 4000kcal will just make him fat if he's eating around 2500-3000kcal now. I would start with those 4 meals and when you start to notice lack of progression then increase the size of the meals or add another one.. nothing wrong with having just 4 meals a day.

I've never heard of a 2500cal bulking diet for a trained person... Id rather make 100% sure im in a surplus of everything macro wise and adding a little fat and water on bulk is fine as long as not crazy...then wonder if a macro or total cals is lacking every few weeks ... he will not get fat adding an additional 100g protein and some carbs to another meal or two on various peps tren etc

Last edited:
I'll just speak for myself ad it's rediculous to speak in absolutes like I did, i myself couldn't gain on 4 meals a day of it was moderate amounts of protein... that would be like 150g a day and w moderate carbs

Last edited:

4-600 test
200 hex
Cjc and ghrp
slin (optional)
6 meals a day
Progressive training

I guess maybe I gave off the wrong impression but I don't remember saying I was held back at any point. My strength has been increasing ever since I started my low volume high intensity training at the end of my last cycle I logged. I admit the past couple of months I have been training sporadically and some weeks only 2-3 times but my lifts are still going up. I actually started doing barbell movements again because I feel soo strong. I am now at a moderate volume with much heavier weights then before. And I still look just as good if not better then before (I'll get pics up soon).

I started my my low volume training aiming for two lifts a muscle group. Sets of 11-14, 8-10, 7-9, 4-6. 4 sets an exercise. I was doing chest & back, legs, shoulders & arms. It was a 3 day split. I did this for around 2 months.

Now my sets look like this with heavier weight then what I was doing before. 16-18, 12-15, 9-11, 6-8 then I add two drop sets to major lifts which are usually the first two exercises. My split is now what I posted in the OP; chest, legs, back, legs, shoulders. Arms included where desired. Focus is growing tree trunks!!

My diet has been as I posted in response to rmtt. Lunch and dinner are comprised of the same things. My Wife cooks dinner the night before and extra for my next day lunch. So guaranteed two meals of around 8oz of steak, fish, chicken and 1.5 cups rice with 1/2 cup beans usually. I alternate between black beans and pinto beans. Veggies thrown in as desired. My other two meals are comprised of usually wheat breads, turkey, cereals, bagels, peanut butter, salads, tuna, salmon, etc. I usually just scavenge the cabinets and fridge for what's leftover that I didn't pound down the day before. Postworkout I am the hungriest. I also use some "herbal" medication pre and postworkout that helps me with hunger so I am an eating machine. Unfortunately sometimes my appetite is in the toilet and nothing is able to help. This I struggle with. Intra I drink carbs, bcaas, eaas, etc. Depending on what I have and what I feel like using. Right now I alternate between muscle meds secret sauce and Gatorade powder mixed with creatine and aminos. Gatorade powder shits on muscle meds product to be quite honest. We usually have 2 cheat meals a week, middle and end of week.

I hope this explains my diet and training a bit more. I guess my OP focused more on supps since that's what really seems to be the topic of discussion these days. I didn't mean to place more focus on drugs then diet and training. Absolutely not. I have been training and eating food forever. My PED use is comprised of a couple years.

I know my cycle may look complicated to some but I honestly don't feel this way at all. Once I get into my routine, its very easy for me. It's a basic cycle of test, deca, and tren. I never ran deca before my cruise, only NPP. From my cruise I can say my bad knee has been feeling great and my leg lifts have come up considerably. I attribute this to the deca. The gh peps will only help recovery more and they also help me pound down more food without getting fat (think GH use, same basic concept in the end).

I couldn't up the calories to that number that fast. It will probably just cause slin resistance and fat gains. I'm predisposed to diabetes, almost everyone older then 45 in my family has some type of diabetes (or is on there way to it) on both sides. I know my genetics at this point. I agree with you. What was posted in the OP was my starting diet, it will obviously have to change with time as things progress.

I've never heard of a 2500cal bulking diet for a trained person... Id rather make 100% sure im in a surplus of everything macro wise and adding a little fat and water on bulk is fine as long as not crazy...then wonder if a macro or total cals is lacking every few weeks ... he will not get fat adding an additional 100g protein and some carbs to another meal or two on various peps tren etc

I agree with what you're saying to a certain extent as well. Up until this point I have not eaten much over 3000cals since dropping close to 30lbs of fat in 2014. I had gotten slin resistant and fat. I've posted the pics in my previous logs. By July of that year I had dieted down to 175lbs, great shape and condition. Holding a decent amount of lean mass, I was down to 1500cals and using IF when I did this. I am back up to 200lbs and honestly I feel/look leaner then I did at 175lbs from July of 2014, and obviously much more lean mass. This was done eating around 2500cals and never over 3000cals.

I know it boggles the mind a bit, but you have to take into account I am a much smaller frame then alot of you guys at 5'10"+.

Yeah bro time makes it hard but I added a solid breakfast in a year ago, before that I would just have a shake, and the solid breakfast helps.

I just eat 6 eggs, 2 whole and 4 white. And I have 2/3 cup oats with a tablespoon of all natural peanut or almond butter and some agave to sweeten it. It takes only a few minutes to make, I would consider doing something like that so you start off the day with a solid meal that does not take time.

Since I jumped up to 5 solid meals a day plus shakes I have noticed a huge difference. I even keep most of my size over the winter when im on nothing (accept maybe gh or peps, but no aas at all)

Give it a try if you can. But I would definitely try to get protein up, i eat more protein than you when im on no AAS.

I'll just speak for myself ad it's rediculous to speak in absolutes like I did, i myself couldn't gain on 4 meals a day of it was moderate amounts of protein... that would be like 150g a day and w moderate carbs

Lol, that's exactly what it is around 150g of protein. You're right though, if I add in another 50-100g of protein I will most likely not gain much if even any fat. It would only increase recovery and progress for sure.

FWIW, I added in a whey and oats shake this morning. Time to get back into things. I'll do another preworkout most likely. That's an additional 100g of protein (powder) a day added in to the meals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131