over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

They decided to replace all the machines at the planet fitness. Pretty crazy since there was nothing wrong with the old ones. Anyway they were down one rack and the other two were taken so I trained with the Wife instead of my usual workout.

We did,

3 sets of chest press machine
3 sets lat pulldowns
3 sets tricep pushdowns
3 sets of leg curls
3 sets of leg extensions

With the new machines and not having done isolation movements like this since I have been doing squats, bench, overhead press, rows, and shrugs in the rack I am sore today but in a good way.

I decided I will drop the deca for next shot, even at 100mg test and 100mg deca I had a gyno flare up lol. I don't feel like dealing with it. Nolva and prami brought it down but I don't feel like taking them daily so bye bye deca, didn't even see any benefit yet the shit hit my nips right away lol.

They decided to replace all the machines at the planet fitness. Pretty crazy since there was nothing wrong with the old ones. Anyway they were down one rack and the other two were taken so I trained with the Wife instead of my usual workout.

We did,

3 sets of chest press machine
3 sets lat pulldowns
3 sets tricep pushdowns
3 sets of leg curls
3 sets of leg extensions

With the new machines and not having done isolation movements like this since I have been doing squats, bench, overhead press, rows, and shrugs in the rack I am sore today but in a good way.

I decided I will drop the deca for next shot, even at 100mg test and 100mg deca I had a gyno flare up lol. I don't feel like dealing with it. Nolva and prami brought it down but I don't feel like taking them daily so bye bye deca, didn't even see any benefit yet the shit hit my nips right away lol.

Bummer on the nipples.
I hate that!
Hey, have you set off the grunt alarm yet at Planet Fitness?

Bummer on the nipples.

I hate that!

Hey, have you set off the grunt alarm yet at Planet Fitness?
No not at all. I am not trying to be a douchebag. I wore a tanktop once and decided not to after that. I don't want to be the gym douchebag, plenty of them around already! Lol.

No not at all. I am not trying to be a douchebag. I wore a tanktop once and decided not to after that. I don't want to be the gym douchebag, plenty of them around already! Lol.

I hear ya. I never wear tank tops any more, mostly because I’m fat and hairy.
My gym has all these ripped guys shirtless. It’s like the prison yard.

Can't bro it makes me shed like crazy, I'm paranoid about losing my hair now! Lol. I always thought I didn't care till it started to go!

i just keep getting more body hair... lol
i just started some aas after 18-24 months of just trt.
mastp and bold base. idk how i feel yet. no real sides to speak of...

I hear ya. I never wear tank tops any more, mostly because I’m fat and hairy.

My gym has all these ripped guys shirtless. It’s like the prison yard.
I trained at the power plant in Florida the other day. They had an old school gym. Reminded me of my high school gym! Those old school iron plates. Those things are easily off 3-4lbs a plate lol. It was awesome place was empty, I looked ripped and huge when I was done training. Was tempted to train shirtless haha.

I am actually stronger than before. I always suspected gear made me weaker lol cuz my numbers were lower the years I took gear especially heavy use, I think the pumps made it that way, not really sure. I just don't have that freaky look like when I was on gear but I am same size and stronger! Still holding 192lbs. I am at 3 plates a side on squats which I am about to surpass, maybe tonight. We will see.

i just keep getting more body hair... lol

i just started some aas after 18-24 months of just trt.

mastp and bold base. idk how i feel yet. no real sides to speak of...
Body hair I have more than enough lol.

I decided not to mess with any other aas and just take the HGH with TRT. Keep us posted on how it goes with the mast and bold. I have been tempted to add some eq lately.

I tried a blend of bold base, bold prop, bold cyp, and eq some years ago. It was like 450mg/ml and left a huge knot lol so I couldn't handle it long term. Was vascular and ripped using it though and seemed to bump strength up.

Did someone say hairy? [emoji846]

Good to see you updating again Rambo. Any thoughts on maybe low dose primo or dhb as occasional add ons to your TRT once in a while?

Less side effect ridden and promote a very good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did someone say hairy? [emoji846]

Good to see you updating again Rambo. Any thoughts on maybe low dose primo or dhb as occasional add ons to your TRT once in a while?

Less side effect ridden and promote a very good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm getting tired of trimming and shaving bro.

I never cared for primo. Tried it three times and didn't notice anything. I rather bump my test up, add deca, and/or dbol. With primo there is PIP and the risk of it being fake. My wife used it, she saw good results but Var blew the primo out of the water. Her strength doubled and tripled on var and she put on lean mass like no other time.

That said I got some dbol from Flash. I started on Monday taking 1 cap a day. Immediately look like I put on 5lbs. The pumps are distinct, killer calf and leg pumps just walking! Muscle bellies very full and have that pop. Maybe I'll throw in some deca and make it a party!!! Training is soo much fun when you are transforming set after set! [emoji4]

I'm getting tired of trimming and shaving bro.

I never cared for primo. Tried it three times and didn't notice anything. I rather bump my test up, add deca, and/or dbol. With primo there is PIP and the risk of it being fake. My wife used it, she saw good results but Var blew the primo out of the water. Her strength doubled and tripled on var and she put on lean mass like no other time.

That said I got some dbol from Flash. I started on Monday taking 1 cap a day. Immediately look like I put on 5lbs. The pumps are distinct, killer calf and leg pumps just walking! Muscle bellies very full and have that pop. Maybe I'll throw in some deca and make it a party!!! Training is soo much fun when you are transforming set after set! [emoji4]

Test, deca, and dbol for the win.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner