over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo's Log with Stealthgroup

As I recently ordered from Stealth, I took the time to read through your entire log.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Your biceps look great. However reading through your log it appears as though you do very little bicep specific training. Did I miss something??? Do you naturally have thick well developed biceps???

2) Again my apologies if I missed this: what was your intended goal from your cycle?

Thank you or taking the time to respond to my post.

D.

As I recently ordered from Stealth, I took the time to read through your entire log.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Your biceps look great. However reading through your log it appears as though you do very little bicep specific training. Did I miss something??? Do you naturally have thick well developed biceps???

2) Again my apologies if I missed this: what was your intended goal from your cycle?

Thank you or taking the time to respond to my post.

D.

Hey brother,

My biceps were naturally my best component. I used to train them ed to eod years ago before I even touched PEDs. I always had big arms. I don't have to do much to maintain them now, so I don't really push them because I feel to keep things proportional lagging parts need to come up first. You're correct, you didn't miss a thing I barely train them. They get pumped so quick and easy for me, all I need is a few good sets.

My goals were to put on lean mass and lean out some. At the end of fhe cycle I was 10 solid lbs heavier and looked leaner. I didn't measure bf% or anything. All those numbers are relative, I just go by the mirror honestly. The weekly pics show me more then the numbers will.

Enjoy the gear, stealth is good people.

UPDATE:

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Been real busy lately with all that I have going on.

Regardless, I am still hitting it hard as much as I can. Still on low doses of test cyp and deca. I'm still gaining strength but I have raised my rep ranges.

Here are some recent pics.

266899b33e91380b78c661937386df98.jpg

faa01413359c2945a48d8f1871822354.jpg

f55b48f807aa607589e504e513a07803.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I joined a much better gym. I have been enjoying all the new machines. I started training abs last week. I hadn't trained them in probably over a year and I have never actually consistently trained them before. I'm going to try and stick to training them 2-3x a week.

Rambo your still looking stout man ...keep grinding this is whats its about .....

Looking great bro! Very inspirational. Gonna be starting some Stealth Test Cyp. Still figuring out a good dosage to begin with. Been about 10 years for me...

Looking great bro! Very inspirational. Gonna be starting some Stealth Test Cyp. Still figuring out a good dosage to begin with. Been about 10 years for me...

Thanks brother!!

I'm doing 1/2 cc of the test cyp, 3x a week now. That seems to be a good dose. I plan to up it later if needed but that is more then enough if running other compounds. I like to pin 3x a week for consistent levels.

Looking good bro. Hard and shredded. Im currently doing stealths Test E Mast e and the Superdrol..plan to add some tren e in at some point. Really liking the product as it looks like you are too. Keep it up!

Thanks brother!!

I'm doing 1/2 cc of the test cyp, 3x a week now. That seems to be a good dose. I plan to up it later if needed but that is more then enough if running other compounds. I like to pin 3x a week for consistent levels.

What days do you usually pin? I'm running Stealth Test E 500 mgs a week, and pin on Tueday and Saturday. Thinking about doing 3x a week for stable blood levels.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws