over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramping up doses???

Not trying to be more of an asshole than I normally am

But

Judging by your picture , for the money you wasted on taking all that primobolan and Tren you could have hired a good trainer

And

Gotten better gains with far less drugs
Less negative effect on your health
And learned alot about yourself , drugs and Nutrition.

Yea, I saw that pic and then him talking about blast and cruise (a cruise of tren no less) and decided cycle advice IS NOT what this guy needs

Would like to get some opinions on this. Do you guys think its better to start with a moderate dose then up it about half way through your cycle or just start high from the beginning and keep it that way till the end?
Ramping up is the correct way or doing it. It will reduce sides and let you body adjust. Even On long esters I like to ramp up and use 5-6 days a week. For example if you're doing 250-300 test E, 500-600 EQ or primo, and 150 Tren hex. Divide them into 6 equal doses and take it M-S.
so Test E 250X1= 1cc week
Tren hex 76.5x2= 3cc
EQ/primo 2x300= 2 cc.
Total is 6cc. So mix and load into 6 slin pins.Remember the long esters start to build up, so build it up slowly. You get the idea. The same works for any other compound, even short esters. you just have to adjust the doses etc.. Taking 2-3cc shots every 2 days also has its own problems.
By week 10 ish, you will start building up oil in certain areas and soreness and lumps will form. This will be more pronounces as you get leaner, or if you're already lean.
If adding even more compounds then you can use more concentrated gear to keep injection volume down. Im actually switching from Bayer Primo to a more concentrated 200 mg per cc, to keep volume down. At one point i was taking 2.6 cc shots daily and the soreness was too much by week 10. Also, If you're on Primo stay on it, in the long run the results are solid. Id say 20 weeks. Keep Primo and lower test as base and add 150 Parabolin, maybe NPP. Mix and match and change the 3rd substance out every few weeks.

Last edited:
Ramping up is the correct way or doing it. It will reduce sides and let you body adjust. Even On long esters I like to ramp up and use 5-6 days a week. For example if you're doing 250-300 test E, 500-600 EQ or primo, and 150 Tren hex. Divide them into 6 equal doses and take it M-S.
so Test E 250X1= 1cc week
Tren hex 76.5x2= 3cc
EQ/primo 2x300= 2 cc.
Total is 6cc. So mix and load into 6 slin pins.Remember the long esters start to build up, so build it up slowly. You get the idea. The same works for any other compound, even short esters. you just have to adjust the doses etc.. Taking 2-3cc shots every 2 days also has its own problems.
By week 10 ish, you will start building up oil in certain areas and soreness and lumps will form. This will be more pronounces as you get leaner, or if you're already lean.
If adding even more compounds then you can use more concentrated gear to keep injection volume down. Im actually switching from Bayer Primo to a more concentrated 200 mg per cc, to keep volume down. At one point i was taking 2.6 cc shots daily and the soreness was too much by week 10. Also, If you're on Primo stay on it, in the long run the results are solid. Id say 20 weeks. Keep Primo and lower test as base and add 150 Parabolin, maybe NPP. Mix and match and change the 3rd substance out every few weeks.

Thanks. Im already off the primo cus it ran out. Only had enough for 12 weeks. Im still cutting which i have a week left of. Just plannin my next blast which is gonna be 200test/600npp/400dhb. Highrst ive ran npp was 500mg and never ran dhb. So i was wondering if i shuld start yhe npp at like 400-500 or just start it at 600 from start to finish. Probably start the dhb at 300 then ramp it to 400. Gonna run npp for 8-10 wekks then continue the dhb for another 2-4 weeks but raise it to 500-600 when i drop the npp. What you think? Im sittin at about 9-10% bf.

5'6 158lbs
Uexduq9.jpg

Last edited:
You keep posting, maybe you’re not trolling, if you’re sincere I apologize.

You look good.

Yea im not a fuckn troll lol. Just a few on here that dont like me and thanks
People are going to give you crap because, correct me if I'm wrong, you were on tren for like a year or something? I remember you wanting to cruise on it? When members here are giving you a hard time, it's because they don't want a young kid doing so much damage to himself. You get what I'm saying?

With that being said, you look pretty good in the pic. I would suggest giving your body a break before your blast, not only to get health markers back in line, but to create a better environment from which to grow.

People are going to give you crap because, correct me if I'm wrong, you were on tren for like a year or something? I remember you wanting to cruise on it? When members here are giving you a hard time, it's because they don't want a young kid doing so much damage to himself. You get what I'm saying?

With that being said, you look pretty good in the pic. I would suggest giving your body a break before your blast, not only to get health markers back in line, but to create a better environment from which to grow.

Im not a young kid...im 30

Eat man!

:)

Drugs ain't your issue

if you aren't a troll

how about a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your username written on it?

So now I’m back to wondering, it wouldn’t take but a second to shut the troll doubters up,.....

And seriously, who watches “Who wants to be a millionaire?”

Trolls......

In for pics though, who could be right? :food-:mil

Lol i only have like 8 local channels. Using one them antennas.

Your question reminded me of someone who did the opposite, Paul Borresen's insane frontload-cycles. He would have you do something like inject 10 G Testosterone in week 1, followed by a shitload of Deca in week 2, followed by another shitload of Test in week 3, until around the 4 week mark at which point his cycles were done.

Paul died aged 38 so probably nothing you should copy :D

What did it do for him. So all that and "pct" after a month.
This sounds cray..

It sounds like you are determined to use all of those substances, so my advice is start the dose as low as you can and still get an affect. If you haven't been using a lot recently then you may not need much at all.

Lower dose is going to be more effective in the long run since it gives you more room to increase it later on. If you aren't careful you will be running 2 to 3 grams a week in a year or so. The answer isn't always more drugs. If you keep it up too long there will be health consequences in the future. I found out the hard way. It sounds like others on here are trying to get you to be smart about this and save your health. I don't know about you wanting to cruise on tren, but if you did then that is a bad idea.

What did it do for him. So all that and "pct" after a month.
This sounds cray..

Besides putting him in an early grave, he looked like the chemical experiment you'd expect him to look like. Big and bloated but not nice looking. I used to have a picture of him but I don't have it anymore and you won't find much on the web neither. But it's probably best that everything Paul Borresen is burried with him.

You can still buy his books on Amazon though and I'm sure they'll at least leave you flabbergasted. He was sort of a rogue, more extreme Dan Duchaine.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws