over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy back w Aceto

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looks like Big Ramy is going back with Aceto after showing up at another O in less than stellar condition.

SOMEONE has to know hat he charges?
I heard it's not that much compared to others and that he's picky who he works with. Just curious.

Side note. They're saying he was fat. Out of shape. Needed to be 280-290. Pic I just saw on fb. Is not fat by any means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk**broken link removed**

Last edited:
This is a great move but if his other handlers still take over it is pointless who his coach is. I am sure Aceto will only agree to this if he has full control and Ramy pretty much eats etc what he tells him to. If he works with Aceto for a full year I think he is gonna be incredible next year.

This is true Dave p said its confirmed . Kuwaitis learned their lesson. Things were going well with acteo while he worked on ramy n aceto had ramys look set for the O in his mind palace . oh well next time it will be no regret for ramy. He said post his routine I know I could have done better sort of thing in his way & sorry to the fans. Best wishes to him.

I'm glad he's back with Aceto. Not sure what kinda sales pitch Farah gave Bader Boodai to get him in charge of prep.

This is a great move but if his other handlers still take over it is pointless who his coach is. I am sure Aceto will only agree to this if he has full control and Ramy pretty much eats etc what he tells him to. If he works with Aceto for a full year I think he is gonna be incredible next year.

that's about word for word what Aceto said just before announcing this in an interview. he said he quit working with ramy because he was listening to 5 different people and he wouldn't touch ramy again unless he has his full attention. apparently he does.

I heard it's not that much compared to others and that he's picky who he works with. Just curious.

Side note. They're saying he was fat. Out of shape. Needed to be 280-290. Pic I just saw on fb. Is not fat by any means

I really enjoyed seeing Big Rami last night. I felt his conditioning was incredible, but I was pretty far back from the stage. His midsection looked great! I wonder if he gets marked down by having legs that are out of proportion with his upper body?

Rams came in fat but Phil the "gift" came in with a soft 2 ab mid section lol... I think ramy looked pretty good

Rams came in fat but Phil the "gift" came in with a soft 2 ab mid section lol... I think ramy looked pretty good

Phil came in pretty bad in prejudging but on Saturday night he looked a lot better. A LOT better than Ramy.

I really enjoyed seeing Big Rami last night. I felt his conditioning was incredible, but I was pretty far back from the stage. His midsection looked great! I wonder if he gets marked down by having legs that are out of proportion with his upper body?

Only in most muscular poses was he able to hold in the midsection.

Last edited:
Are there some comparison pictures? Ramy next to Heath?
I remember seeing some a few years back where Ramy was making Jay look tiny.

:yeahthat:

he looked amazing last night, he just need to match the upper with his huge wheels.

I'm surprised Chris took him back , probably just to show up George since the two of them done seem to get along.😆

I'm surprised Chris took him back , probably just to show up George since the two of them done seem to get along.😆

they dont like each other,... did u see the video i posted where they saw each other in the airport and were fighting over Fred Smalls? lol
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNokA0cyWVo"]Guru Wars I: Chris Aceto vs George Farah - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

If I were a judge I would definitely consider the disproportionate size of his legs. Just seem out of place and not aesthetically pleasing IMO. I don't ever see him contending for the top two or three spots unless he fixes the issue. I wonder why one of his coaches hasn't addressed this??

Its how funny how everyone around them is smiling and laughing at their infantile behaviour.

His legs are are definitely out of proportion, but I think if he would come in tighter as in like the 290s his shape would probably a lot better. Aceto and Farah definitely don't get along so that's probably why he took him back lol.

Are there some comparison pictures? Ramy next to Heath?
I remember seeing some a few years back where Ramy was making Jay look tiny.

They never stood together in the line ups.

Forget weight. Get it out of your head! He needs to come in clean AND dry. The same exact conditioning Wolf had.

Just that simple and yet so hard to do.

CG

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads