over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy in Prague

Jose isn't gonna compete in the open "this year", but he will compete In the open in Phoenix this weekend. He said so in the post Prague shown interview for MD.

Apparently it was a special invite from Dusty Hanshaw.

they said the same thing about Flex Lewis going up to compete in the open...

I doubt it will ever happen.

and Jose is a good bit older than Lewis, so he'll likely retire first..

Jose is competing in the open class at the Phoenix show this weekend. Not sure if you were referring to the Olympia or any pro show, though.

Farah, but whatever

that MM and those back shots are ridiculous.. imagine if he stepped on stage and nailed a crazy vacuum pose... lights out

Jose Raymond looked fantastic too

I thought he hired Aceto after the O to handle his diet and prep. If not i stand corrected.

I thought he hired Aceto after the O to handle his diet and prep. If not i stand corrected.

that was the rumor but it doesn't seem to have happened yet... it might not happen after this placing with george honestly ( which I think would be a mistake on Ramy's part.) Chris knows how to get people diced and is honest with his athletes about where they stand. George is an expert at convincing Ramy he's shredded when he's not and that isn't helping anyone.

Bonac still impresses the hell out of me too...... this was kinda funny i saw the other day thought id share too... they say the MPD guys are getting bigger eh lol ;)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPTo_W43bfg"]William Bonac Men's Physique - YouTube[/ame]

Ramy looks incredible. Looks like he didn't load up with fruit this time either! Another 15 pounds of water/fat down and more refinement and he will be unstoppable.

Dex has this thing figured out!!! His longevity is amazing.

I am usually the one saying but he is bigger when smaller guys are placed higher (simialr condition). But to me Dexter looks better than Phil. He looked amazing at the O and even better at the Arnold. I wonder what it would have took for them to place him above Phil.

Dex is on that "youth serum"

Nice step forward for Ramy. He's getting the hang of this. Little by little he's inching closer to a top 3 contender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dex is my favorite.. But phil had quite a bit of size on him.. Yes, it's about more than size.. But phil does have great shape and when standing side by side the difference was very noticeable in terms of shoulder, arm size, quad sweep ECT.. But dex has put on more size so next year will be a good battle ..

Big ramy looks awkward to me, God bless the guy and he is amazing but he has funny facial expressions when he poses, and he does that hitter salute thing.

But what the hell do I know.

That ab shot though looked SICK, crazy definition on the sides. GO RAMY!

Chris Aceto did post photos of he and Ramy on his Instagram last week. I don't really know what the situation is there.

Chris Aceto did post photos of he and Ramy on his Instagram last week. I don't really know what the situation is there.

Chris and george hate each other so I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them are running up to ramy and snapping pics and posting them just to piss the other off. I am sure ramy is in the middle of some strong drama being pulled in both directions... The right choice is Chris all day IMO, hopefully he makes the right choice.

Heard aceto on heavy muscle radio say he will be working with remy for the 2016 O

Definitely the best Ramy we've ever seen on stage... extremely promising for the next O!

But something though... at that level, gyno is inadmissible... :naughty:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner