over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy is going to win the Arnold

I hope Ramy brings it but, even if he does he will still be bottom heavy and lack separation in his quads due to whatever those oxygen clown's shoot in these guys quads. They are all ballooned up but all of them except Hadi lack separation between the muscle bellies. It's an odd look although the size is impressive. Ramy should win this show hands down but Bonac is still the favorite going into this show (highest placing olympian).

Hadi was accused of filling his biceps, but regardless of that, why fill the quads so much? I can understand when you are someone new and want to make some kind of impact, but now, I am sure that the judges have told Ramy that reduce the size legs.

They say this every year and he never comes in right

Hadi was accused of filling his biceps, but regardless of that, why fill the quads so much? I can understand when you are someone new and want to make some kind of impact, but now, I am sure that the judges have told Ramy that reduce the size legs.
HIGHLY doubt they are shooting anything in Ramys quads
-F2S

HIGHLY doubt they are shooting anything in Ramys quads
-F2S

They definitely are. Pretty much all their athletes are loaded up. I don't think they are using seo though... it's something water based. Even Bonac has seo in his arms (obvious to me). Yes it doesn't make sense because Ramy's quads are too big and out of proportion so it goes against his overall package. But they continue to do it but recently he does seem to have laid off it (doesn't even train at Oxygen anymore) and hopefully it only adds to his separation on show day. His quads are the biggest without it so it's completely not needed. Nor is it needed to load him on tonnes of carbs which they always do as well. His biggest competition at the Arnold will be Bonac and Dexter and he dwarfs both of them. Both of them will be in condition so if he plays the size game it's totally pointless as he could stave himself for weeks and still dwarf both of them. I hope Ramy wins he seems like a nice guy and his a freak. Not a fan of Bonac at all (great physique though).

What coach does Ramy use??

Phil has 7 titles, but some sandow could have gone to Kai, Wolf or Ramy, perfectly. But we know how the sport works, when they have a multiple champion, they want to keep it at any cost.

The top managers realized that fans didn't love Phil much, and Arnold came complaining about bulging stomachs, so the decision leaned toward Rhoden, although Roelly also had a great package that day.

Ramy's problem is not the condition, but the proportions, he doesn't have a good flow, but he's massive size, so it's an apple and oranges with boys like Curry or Bonac.

I'm intrigued to see Josh's package after more than a year of off season.

Josh won’t look that good. Has basically said it himself on his Insta due to health reasons. But isn’t pulling out of the show.

He needs a bit more tome

I'm intrigued to see Josh's package after more than a year of off season.

Josh hasn't had more than a year offseason. If he did have all that time to grow and diet down he would be a serious threat to win the whole show. He has been through a lot of health issues and after he thought it was over it came back so he hasn't had much time. He has made loads of progress in the last few months because his starting pics were him really off. You should check out his IG for reference. Maybe he will shock us but by the sounds of things he is just happy to be back and doing what he loves. Unless he has done something special the last few weeks and he comes out lookign freaky so I guess we will find out soon.

Josh won’t look that good. Has basically said it himself on his Insta due to health reasons. But isn’t pulling out of the show.

He needs a bit more tome

You beat me to it. Exactly. Sometimes bb's are much better than they make out but from his wording he is just happy to compete and doesn't expect to be anywhere near the top 3 (even the top 6). I am a fan so hopefully he can improve over the year without anymore health scares.

I cant imagine putting shit in Ramy's already enormous legs.... what would they put in em?

Josh's transformation from out of shape healing up to hsi current condition has been impressive!

Bonac packs on alot of muscle but worse flow to physique than Ramy
-F2S

Patrick Moore and Sergio Jr. Are who I'm excited to see in this show. Sergio is big as fuck right now and hard and full.

Cool video showing pro bodybuilders and their sons. Comparing the physiques. Sergio Jr. is looking great!

What exactly happened to Josh? To me it sounds like something to do with his brain, but why is it so secret?

I hope Ramy brings it but, even if he does he will still be bottom heavy and lack separation in his quads due to whatever those oxygen clown's shoot in these guys quads. They are all ballooned up but all of them except Hadi lack separation between the muscle bellies. It's an odd look although the size is impressive. Ramy should win this show hands down but Bonac is still the favorite going into this show (highest placing olympian).
Show us pic examples. Id like to see this from a pro.

Off topic put related to the foto of Sergio and Jr. Could not resist myself ;)

Jr. looks close but nowhere near his father in his prime ('69 - '72, '72
being his best). Nowhere. His dad was a freak among freaks. How he
would 'stand-up' today's crop is anyone's guess (think Ramy, who I have
not see but have seen Sergio). And also look at the diff between Sr. and Jr's
waist. Game over.

On a positive note, Ramy does appear to have brought his calves up a
bit, the disparity not being so great between when attached to his
utterly humongous quads. If he truly gets into 'real' condition he will
be a real threat and a contender. The you have Dexter (another thread)
Wow . . . age regardless.

Im thinking Bonac has a real good shot. Have there been any photos of him out recently?

Off topic put related to the foto of Sergio and Jr. Could not resist myself ;)

Jr. looks close but nowhere near his father in his prime ('69 - '72, '72
being his best). Nowhere. His dad was a freak among freaks. How he
would 'stand-up' today's crop is anyone's guess (think Ramy, who I have
not see but have seen Sergio). And also look at the diff between Sr. and Jr's
waist. Game over.

Wow . . . age regardless.

My controversial (lol) opinion is that Jr has considerably more muscle than his father. If this is true, it's nothing strange due to the difference in drugs. Sr had relatively bigger arms to torso ratio, but looking at total development Jr is better. Also consider that Sr would have needed to drop like 25lbs to hit similar leanness. Sr wouldn't have turned pro today due to lack of shreds :D Anyone have both their stage weights? Also heights.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear