over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy is going to win the Arnold

that was a cool vid you posted MALDORF!
kinda agree w you ALFRESCO, Sergio Jr is bigger but i am not sure its better. tho he is small Sergio Sr.'s super small waist really ups the freak factor. Quad seperation def goes to Jr. but alas different time and age.... if a guy like Sergio Sr had all the knowledge and drugs that todays pros do i cant imagine what he would look like.... BUT he prob wouldnt be able to keep that wasp waist so perhaps best he was in golden era so we can all look in aw....
Edit: smart ass answer to my own post, what would Sergio Sr look like if had todays knowledge and drugs... uh he'd prob look alot like Sergio Jr lma0!

-F2S

and if i am Joseph Baena i am BEGGING Arnold to give me his last name. uh, can u say meal ticket!!!???? How do you ever not get the job, the role, the magazine shoot, the trophy etc etc etc if your last name is Schwarzzenegger and you are his first and only son!? fucking meal ticket. i imagine in any given situation first thing he says is "my dad is...." so i'd go for the last name if him. Maria dont care anymore they are divorced. we all know Joseph is Arnolds son so.... man, id want that last name. im stoned.
-F2S

My controversial (lol) opinion is that Jr has considerably more muscle than his father. If this is true, it's nothing strange due to the difference in drugs. Sr had relatively bigger arms to torso ratio, but looking at total development Jr is better. Also consider that Sr would have needed to drop like 25lbs to hit similar leanness. Sr wouldn't have turned pro today due to lack of shreds :D Anyone have both their stage weights? Also heights.

To me it's pretty obvious that if that if you were to pit him and his son head to head and judged them by today's standards, his son wipes the floor with him. Sergio Sr was just so unique during his era that he remains who he is today. Now his son has the genetics, better diet (Sergio Sr didn't even eat like a bodybuilder) and better chemical protocols.

Im thinking Bonac has a real good shot. Have there been any photos of him out recently?

Bonav is the main favorite, he was second last year here and in the O, then the judges love his look.

Bonav is the main favorite, he was second last year here and in the O, then the judges love his look.
I like his look too. I think the only thing he has going against him is his height, but Dexter has won plenty of shows. I think Bonac beats Dexter. I believe Bonac wins this year's Arnold unless he comes in "off", it's his contest to lose. Nobody is talking about Brandon Curry. What's up with him?

Victor Martinez A0D34D73-B623-484D-8175-3002B7D14E42.jpeg

Oh wow! Martinez is going to compete in the contest?! I thought he had retired. He has competed in other shows or was he invited to because of his prior qualifications? I have always admired his physique. He looks awesome there!

I like his look too. I think the only thing he has going against him is his height, but Dexter has won plenty of shows. I think Bonac beats Dexter. I believe Bonac wins this year's Arnold unless he comes in "off", it's his contest to lose. Nobody is talking about Brandon Curry. What's up with him?

Curry is busy with some business and promos, and Olympia champions don't usually compete in the Arnold.

I think Curry won both contests last year?

Exactly!

Bonac won in 2018.

In the latest round of musical chairs for coaches; Ramy is teaming up with Chad Nicholls.

In the latest round of musical chairs for coaches; Ramy is teaming up with Chad Nicholls.

Will be interesting if Chad has him in the sort of shape people will consider to be properly peaked.

I saw the Rx video with Milos discussing Ramy. How Milos thought Ramy could burn in striations by squeezing and tensing the muscle. :D Chad most likely didn't do anything with the lifting itself.

Will be interesting if Chad has him in the sort of shape people will consider to be properly peaked.

I saw the Rx video with Milos discussing Ramy. How Milos thought Ramy could burn in striations by squeezing and tensing the muscle. :D Chad most likely didn't do anything with the lifting itself.

Burn in striations lmao

Everyone counting out Dexter, as usual

1. Dexter
2. Bonac
3. Ramy (if Ramy brings a good package - highly doubt he will as his conditioning has always been off except when he was with Chris Aceto (albeit he was smaller at that time).

Everyone counting out Dexter, as usual

1. Dexter
2. Bonac
3. Ramy (if Ramy brings a good package - highly doubt he will as his conditioning has always been off except when he was with Chris Aceto (albeit he was smaller at that time).

Dexter will most likely be moved up a few placings as a gift but him winning is extremely unlikely. As good as he still is his physique has been regressing due to age, can't do nothing about it. He isn't close to Bonac even if Bonac is slightly off.

Ramy (if Ramy brings a good package - highly doubt he will as his conditioning has always been off except when he was with Chris Aceto (albeit he was smaller at that time).

Agree, and nobody was happy with that version of Ramy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131