over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy is going to win the Arnold

Age and legs just done go together. I think that's the one thing that Dexter has lost. Bonac isn't destroying Dexter in the leg department?
Where have you been? Dex has brought up his legs, they have improved in each of his last 3 showings, his legs are better than Bonac's tonight. It's all about that training with the stim machine on them...

Bonac, Dex, Ramy, Kuclo and then its a toss up.
Wanted Sergio to get in there because he does look GREAT. Made massive improvements but this is just a huge stage for him.

And like everyone has echoed, RAMY needs to stay with Chad a year more for him to figure out the body. Ramy has muscle to lose in order to get that nassttyyy conditioning and separation he needs to win a BIG SHOW.

my eyes keep going back to steve kuclo.
he visually got so much bigger. he use to look stringy to me. like he needed to feel out his frame. tonight he looks huge i like him tonight.

If Max Charles had better legs he would have been a threat. He has great conditioning!

I was only impressed with ramy when he turned pro at the Arnold amateur. It’s like ok he’s huge massive but it’s not special if that makes sense. Like Dorian Yates was special Ronnie Coleman was special Phil Heath was special. It’s like when all 3 of these champions are in point you see something that is shocking and dumbfounding. Ramy is beatable. When the 3 named above are on point it’s like another planet no one can beat them. Ramy doesn’t do it for me. I think Phil Heath has the most amazing physic he just looks awesome his arms are so awesome

ramy off again... sad.

maxx charles was surprise of show, ridiculous conditioning. shame he has no legs he couldve been top 5.

I called the top 2 after seeing a couple of minutes of prejudging. Dex did amazing especially considering his age. Dex does benefit from being Dex and I saw a bunch of people crying about him getting a gift. But I don't really have a problem with his placing on this day. It was pretty legitimate. However, after seeing better quality video I wouldn't have had a problem with Ramy winning the whole show either. Conditioning wasn't bad, though it can always get better. And this goes for everyone. His mass was just so overwhelming, twice the size of Bonac and Dex. Just a touch leaner and he would have been the clear winner.

I'm gathering that Ramy and many others are shooting themselves up all over with that hyaluronic acid shit. Palumbo alluded to Ramy and guys at Oxygen using a lot of "water based" site enhancements, so it's probably that.

Bonac said he was going to win and seemed confident in an interview with MD

First posing was patrick moore, looks great my himself, standing next to other guys , he needs more size, I thought he was taller than that too unless he was standing further back

Dexter looks awesome, so impressed how he brought up his legs

Ramy looked better , better abs, no cigar, he could lose 10 lbs

Steve K looked awesome

Max Charles looked great

Damn, everyone had Bonac first lol. Gotta hand it to him, he was the sharpest guy on stage. His confidence won him some favor, too, I think.

Patrick Moore was somewhat disappointing. Nix that, very disappointing. Had high hopes for him.

Kuclo is so underrated, in my opinion. The dude is as big as Ramy and way more impressive. No hype train around him, though.

Dexter was Dexter. Good show.

Not the greatest pictures but shows why Bonac got the nod over Dexter... Just Fuller and rounder and a bit more defined... Close call though... Dex sure looked great Screenshot_20200308-015313.png Screenshot_20200308-015259.png Screenshot_20200308-015328.png Screenshot_20200308-015431.png Screenshot_20200308-015243.png Screenshot_20200308-015350.png Screenshot_20200308-015228.png

After watching the video I have to say I am glad Bonac won. I have never been impressed by his look.........until now. I am a fan now for sure. Ramy should stay with Chad as many of you have said and really give the guy some time to improve his look. Decent show.

I see Ramy as another Marcus Ruhl. Huge and muscular, a crowd favorite but just not esthetic to look at. I was a big fan of Marcus, I don't follow pro bodybuilders much now but if I did I would probably be a fan of Ramy.

maxresdefault.jpg

I see Ramy as another Marcus Ruhl. Huge and muscular, a crowd favorite but just not esthetic to look at. I was a big fan of Marcus, I don't follow pro bodybuilders much now but if I did I would probably be a fan of Ramy.

maxresdefault.jpg

He isn't a Benfatto or Labrada but it's interesting how a very balanced and even and symmetrical frame like Ramy's can be boring to look at - a bb with more unsymmetrical body with some oversized bodyparts that jump out at you can look more pleasing. Like a Priest, Wheeler, Kai for example. Logically, if you look at Ramy there, what can you criticize? Everything is good. Maybe the frame is too big, maybe the clavicles are too wide. Some of the most "beautiful" bodybuilders had pretty narrow clavicles, which combined with full muscle bellies causes a dramatic effect.

Is it just the way Ramys body processes carbs? Is he overposing? Maybe he's been peaking well, but something causes him to lose it so quickly.

Is it just the way Ramys body processes carbs? Is he overposing? Maybe he's been peaking well, but something causes him to lose it so quickly.

Or maybe he is as perfectly carbed up and dry as he can ever get. Take someone like Branch Warren, his legs were so freaking conditioned, dry, shredded and grainy, but his back looked almost fat. What more could he do to fix that? Nothing much probably. Sometimes there's not much more to be done to better things.

I had it Ramy then kucklo.
The smaller guys would have placed somewhere behind.

And Arnold? Great actor but he can’t give an interview for shit. He was a dick.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear