over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy is going to win the Arnold

I was away and haven't seen much from the show so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But here are a few thoughts I have after seeing a few clips.

Morgan Aste had amazing conditioning. Obviously a horrible structure so he will never place high but he should be mentioned as he got himself into fantastic condition.

Max Charles was the other most conditioned guy on stage and looked phenomenal. His lower body isn't on par with his upper so again he didn't place really high.

Bonac is always solid and no one could really argue with him being picked as the winner. Always in condition and doesn't have any weak bodyparts.

Dexter looked great and has improved from his last shows. He has been gifted places in recent years but he was looking good. I would personally have Ramy ahead of him but understand why he got 2nd. Actually I would probably even have Ramy first as I prefer the bigger bodybuilders but he has too many things against him whereas Bonac and Dexter are much more balanced.

Ramy just needs to come in harder. It's the same thing every show but he did look great. Chad needs to learn his body and I think if he stays with him he should only improve. He is still coming in too big though and he is still shooting stuff all over his body. If he was slightly tighter/harder with nothing in his quads he would have won this show easily.

Many love Kuclo but from what I saw I don't understand why he got 4th. He is huge but I thought others looked much better.

Oliva Jr looked great and has a lot of potential so he could do damage in the next few years as he hits his prime. I would have placed him above Kuclo.

Cedric Mcmillan... I didn't see much of him. He looked great in what I did see but it's usually the same thing with him everytime. Lot's of wasted potential. He is a great guy but I don't think he has the mentality/drive of a champion because if he did he would have won a lot more shows.

Ramy just needs to come in harder. It's the same thing every show but he did look great. Chad needs to learn his body and I think if he stays with him he should only improve. He is still coming in too big though and he is still shooting stuff all over his body. If he was slightly tighter/harder with nothing in his quads he would have won this show easily.

I listened to an hour of Chad, on Trigili's show, explaining why Ramy missed his peak.
Basically Ramy did 10 bodyweight squats backstage which caused him to lose the whole show. An absolutely retarded explanation, but that's just me.
I think it went on for another 90 minutes of "literally", "fuck" and "like". And I'm just thinking like these guys are like literally fucking stupid.

My opinion and I have said it before.
Ramy feels that coming in a little smaller exposes his weaknesses.
His bigger legs , even under-carbed over power his upper body.
When carbed down, it is his upper body that falls not his lower as much.(Anyone who has competed will tell you).
Therefore, in an effort to maintain some symmetry, but mostly just balance of a top competitor... Ramy has to step on stage with his FULLEST upper body.
That in my opinion is why we are seeing him spill time and again.
Over-carbing in order present what he feels is his most symmetrical /competitive look.
He was NOT comfortable at 302 where I think CN wanted him around and at 290 his legs are WAY OFF.
Folks, these are the BIGGEST legs in modern history nothing comes even close.

He was NOT comfortable at 302 where I think CN wanted him around and at 290 his legs are WAY OFF.
Folks, these are the BIGGEST legs in modern history nothing comes even close.

We'll see what the Australia package looks like. Chad said he will be around 290 and he will not do any carb loading whatsoever.

Though Chad said they lied about Ronnie's weight so we don't really know what the guys weigh exactly.

I was away and haven't seen much from the show so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But here are a few thoughts I have after seeing a few clips.

Morgan Aste had amazing conditioning. Obviously a horrible structure so he will never place high but he should be mentioned as he got himself into fantastic condition.

Max Charles was the other most conditioned guy on stage and looked phenomenal. His lower body isn't on par with his upper so again he didn't place really high.

Bonac is always solid and no one could really argue with him being picked as the winner. Always in condition and doesn't have any weak bodyparts.

Dexter looked great and has improved from his last shows. He has been gifted places in recent years but he was looking good. I would personally have Ramy ahead of him but understand why he got 2nd. Actually I would probably even have Ramy first as I prefer the bigger bodybuilders but he has too many things against him whereas Bonac and Dexter are much more balanced.

Many love Kuclo but from what I saw I don't understand why he got 4th. He is huge but I thought others looked much better.

Oliva Jr looked great and has a lot of potential so he could do damage in the next few years as he hits his prime. I would have placed him above Kuclo.

Cedric Mcmillan... I didn't see much of him. He looked great in what I did see but it's usually the same thing with him everytime. Lot's of wasted potential. He is a great guy but I don't think he has the mentality/drive of a champion because if he did he would have won a lot more shows.

Many say the same thing about Kuclo, but please trust me you have to see him in person on stage, he is so fucking WIDE it's crazy, a lot like Dallas Mcarver, just an insanely wide structure, when he lines up with people your eyes automatically go to him like "WTF" he is wide! I was in the audience at Indy pro when he beat Charles griffin, and when the top 5 got called out me and my wife just laughed, you knew right away in the front relaxed that Steve was the winner!

I listened to an hour of Chad, on Trigili's show, explaining why Ramy missed his peak.
Basically Ramy did 10 bodyweight squats backstage which caused him to lose the whole show. An absolutely retarded explanation, but that's just me.

WTF

I mean he talked for an hour about everything going 100% according to plan. Then he watched as Ramy started doing squats and from the first squat he saw how the quads immediately blew up 2 inches and Ramy basically lost the show right there. :D

I mean he talked for an hour about everything going 100% according to plan. Then he watched as Ramy started doing squats and from the first squat he saw how the quads immediately blew up 2 inches and Ramy basically lost the show right there. :D

Yes, yes, I understood what you were saying, my reaction was to Chad's explanation, it seems like complete shit.

Yes, yes, I understood what you were saying, my reaction was to Chad's explanation, it seems like complete shit.

The thing is though, that people take these kinds of explanations seriously. I kind of thought people would ridicule me even on here. Most competitors talk about minor things ruining or improving their looks within minutes on competition day. My view is that things aren't quite that sensitive and a lot of these drastic bodily changes are somewhat imaginary.

People love these types of stories. Kinda like stories of Milos Sarcev looking like nothing backstage, then taking a couple shots and pumping up and then within 10 minutes looking like a world beater.
Or my friend telling me of seeing Dennis James in Thailand looking like nothing special, then seeing him eating some pineapple and taking a stroll on the beach and then coming back looking absolutely insane all pumped up. They make for a great story but they are way exaggerated.

Just saw that Arnold Australia is cancelled.
Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing how Ramy would've looked somewhat lighter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131