Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Just FYI for everyone

Check this guy's instagram feed and stories

He is looking big like 03 Ronnie

Obviously won't have Ronnie's shape

But no way this guy gets beat unless he steps on stage with love handles

I do think he will be his all time best and win. If he fucks it up I don't know what to say. I have watched interviews in the past were people said he would look great just before a show then would do stupid things to load up and completely ruin his look. He has looked very similar for the last few years before starting contest preps and always had the muscle to win but he would fuck it up in the final stages. He simply needs to come into condition and lose the mentality the bigger and fuller the better. He is already bigger than all the top guys who are his biggest threat such as Bonac and Dexter etc. He also needs to stop putting so much stuff into his quads because they are too big and it throws off his look.

I disagree with the notion that Ramy has never "brought it". There are some who never got in proper condition, like Cedric, but Ramy has been in shape. Sure Ramy could maybe get 1 or 2 percent more crisp but that has to do with luck more than anything. I think Ramy has been in way better condition than Curry when he won the O.

That Cedric never got in proper condition is a damn shame for him, dude could have been the best.

I disagree with the notion that Ramy has never "brought it". There are some who never got in proper condition, like Cedric, but Ramy has been in shape. Sure Ramy could maybe get 1 or 2 percent more crisp but that has to do with luck more than anything. I think Ramy has been in way better condition than Curry when he won the O.

That Cedric never got in proper condition is a damn shame for him, dude could have been the best.

Cedric has won big shows and has looked great at some shows but sure he has never reached his potential (far from it). I agree that Ramy has been in shape but he hasn't been close to his possible best. It's definitely not a case of 1-2% more crisp and I can tell he has much more room for improvement when it comes to condition and balance. Ramy really has the potential to win the O 5 times in a row so he definitely hasn't brought the package he is capable in the past. Now most of them are never 100% and even Phil has been way off some years and still won but I still think Ramy could surprise us with his future looks. Although 2% more crisp may still be enough for him to win but I think he can come in shaper than that.

I do think he will be his all time best and win. If he fucks it up I don't know what to say. I have watched interviews in the past were people said he would look great just before a show then would do stupid things to load up and completely ruin his look. He has looked very similar for the last few years before starting contest preps and always had the muscle to win but he would fuck it up in the final stages. He simply needs to come into condition and lose the mentality the bigger and fuller the better. He is already bigger than all the top guys who are his biggest threat such as Bonac and Dexter etc. He also needs to stop putting so much stuff into his quads because they are too big and it throws off his look.
His quads are ridiculously out of proportion and yes why go in too full spill over when you already that much bigger than all your competition makes no sense to me

Spilling over for him has no benefit but everything to lose. Usually it’s no risk no reward but not in his case.

Cedric has won big shows and has looked great at some shows but sure he has never reached his potential (far from it). I agree that Ramy has been in shape but he hasn't been close to his possible best. It's definitely not a case of 1-2% more crisp and I can tell he has much more room for improvement when it comes to condition and balance. Ramy really has the potential to win the O 5 times in a row so he definitely hasn't brought the package he is capable in the past. Now most of them are never 100% and even Phil has been way off some years and still won but I still think Ramy could surprise us with his future looks. Although 2% more crisp may still be enough for him to win but I think he can come in shaper than that.

Phil has been said to have been off some years, but if you put pics of Phil from all the years he was Mr O side by side, and shuffle them so you don't know which year is which, it would be hard to pick years where he was "way off". Fans looking at the pics would pick different favorite "looks". IMO the conditioning was nearly identical all through his reign. Even the last year where he lost it was not because he was off per se, they simply wanted someone else or maybe his gut control was a bit distracting.

I remember comparing pics of Ramy and Phil from the same O and thinking that there was virtually no real difference in conditioning. Ramy may have lacked some lines or separations here and there, which is genetic and which has little to do with leanness or water levels, so some fans think he was "way off".

Phil has been said to have been off some years, but if you put pics of Phil from all the years he was Mr O side by side, and shuffle them so you don't know which year is which, it would be hard to pick years where he was "way off". Fans looking at the pics would pick different favorite "looks". IMO the conditioning was nearly identical all through his reign. Even the last year where he lost it was not because he was off per se, they simply wanted someone else or maybe his gut control was a bit distracting.

I remember comparing pics of Ramy and Phil from the same O and thinking that there was virtually no real difference in conditioning. Ramy may have lacked some lines or separations here and there, which is genetic and which has little to do with leanness or water levels, so some fans think he was "way off".

I personally think there has been a difference with Phil from year to year. Obviously the differences were nothing crazy and he always came in good enough to win but there was some differences each year. The main thing would be more washed out abs during certain years (2012 and 2014 come to mind). I think from 2011 to 2015 there are some noticeable differences especially from the front but nothing big enough (they were minor) to knock him from the top spot. In the later years his gut got worse and in 2018 Rhoden was picked ahead of him because of that very issue.

You don't think he was off in 2018? Granted he was the clear winner on many poses (especially from the back) and it's true it was pretty much just his gut but it was a big issue. I recall when he first come on stage and it was noticeable and it's the reason he lost. I understood the argument that Rhoden has weak bodyparts and pose by pose Phil may have even still won. Moreover Rhoden was not very big either but Phil's gut was horrible from certain angles especially when he didn't control it (which happened a lot). People may say it's just one area but it's a big one and really stands out so for me he was definitely off having a gut like that on stage. We know there is a valid reason for it but still it definitely goes against his complete look.

I have no idea who is going to win. I'm guessing Bonac. Ramy is never on point with his conditioning

On a side note, Heath isn't doing the O. I don't think Shawn is aloud, so could Flex pull it off? I personally don't think so, but you never know

You don't think he was off in 2018? Granted he was the clear winner on many poses (especially from the back) and it's true it was pretty much just his gut but it was a big issue.

Yeah the gut was an issue, absolutely. My point was that the conditioning from year to year was very consistent, and Ramy's conditioning has so good that was hard to say he was any less conditioned than Phil. For such a big guy to get that lean is an accomplishment, but people act like he doesn't care about conditioning and always "blew it". I think the top guys all tried very hard and pushed everything to the extreme. Ramy probably felt a lot of pressure too, like all these arabs do, they aren't just competing for themselves. :D So the idea that he's been half-assing it is probably not true.

How much Phil's gut should have been judged down is a matter of taste. I would probably have given Phil the win against Rhoden because Phil just destroys everyone from the back and Rhoden isn't an extremely convincing Mr O. But it's all very subjective.

I would honestly like to see Hadi compete more. His condition brings back thoughts of what so many say about the 90s greats.

Ramy is never on point with his conditioning

Take a look at Ramy's pics from past shows. Then tell me he's never been on point. What is your definition of "on point"? What is the standard here, do you have en example of being on point? Has Kai been on point? Phil? Rhoden? Was Curry on point for his O win?

A few years back the blade got screwed over. I'm hoping he can come like he has in the past

These guys are massive, but the conditioning is not there like it used to be

Rhoden looked amazing when he won

Phil has 7 titles, but some sandow could have gone to Kai, Wolf or Ramy, perfectly. But we know how the sport works, when they have a multiple champion, they want to keep it at any cost.

The top managers realized that fans didn't love Phil much, and Arnold came complaining about bulging stomachs, so the decision leaned toward Rhoden, although Roelly also had a great package that day.

Ramy's problem is not the condition, but the proportions, he doesn't have a good flow, but he's massive size, so it's an apple and oranges with boys like Curry or Bonac.

I'm intrigued to see Josh's package after more than a year of off season.

How old is Ramy and how does the waist look? If he can carry more size w the same or better condition then the others he wins rite? The mass monsters sometimes have trouble w the waist line.

I hope Ramy brings it but, even if he does he will still be bottom heavy and lack separation in his quads due to whatever those oxygen clown's shoot in these guys quads. They are all ballooned up but all of them except Hadi lack separation between the muscle bellies. It's an odd look although the size is impressive. Ramy should win this show hands down but Bonac is still the favorite going into this show (highest placing olympian).

I think it will either be Big Ramy or William Bonac. Bonac is looking real good. I really like Big Ramy so I hope he wins.

Ramy's problem is not the condition, but the proportions, he doesn't have a good flow, but he's massive size, so it's an apple and oranges with boys like Curry or Bonac.

The conditiong should be a big concern for him, though I said he has been "in shape" equal to some O winners even. Like you said he lacks some flow and separation so he has to compensate with conditiong for example. If he doesn't shine on that front he can't beat some of the others. If he could get hardest in the show it would really help I think.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131