over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy isn't alone.......

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Check out Compton. He looks ridiculous big. Soon, it will be ON.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/69x_-YtK1Io?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn, I'm trying to bring over a clip from his Facebook. Little Help?

CG

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69x_-YtK1Io"]Justin Compton - YouTube[/ame]

Was that at the Elite this past saturday in Gboro? He was a guest poser there.

I wanna see, Compton, Ramy and Dallas on stage together!

Last edited:
Hmm increlex? :)

Nah probably more like a few g aas + plenty pharm gh + smart slin use + occasional seo to bring up lagging body parts. No super secret extra magical igf. Big A himself said he tried the stuff years ago and it wasn't anything special at all. The real difference maker will be genetics. ;)

Again with this magical stuff that will get you to 300lbs.

How does hard work, dedication to training, diet, and genetics sound. Drugs are a part of the formula, but they are available to everyone.

I doubt the normal gymrat has access to the same products as the elite

Again with this magical stuff that will get you to 300lbs.

How does hard work, dedication to training, diet, and genetics sound. Drugs are a part of the formula, but they are available to everyone.

All these guys work hard and have grazy genetics.
It's chemical warfare..

Reality is we have access to the same stuff. People on this board know ifbb pros myself included. They take the same stuff we do. And some don't take much at all. Some do. Reality is....they have better genetics than the majority of us. Paulo just posted yesterday that he didn't start training till age 34. He's 39 now. Turned pro in just a few years. They don't get magical supps from pharm companies. I've taken increlex from a script. Was much happier on pharma gh. As was the original recipient of the script. DNA is the key to this hobby/sport

Health

Aloha Bruddhas,

Yes he is genetically gifted and incredibly massive.

Watching him walk back and forth and pose he looks very winded. He's a relative young man. My question is - will he live to be an 'older' bodybuilder.

Genetics or not, the human body is only designed for so much 'load and stress'.

V

Sorry to disappoint you but the 3 IFBB pros that I personally talk to on a regular basis do in fact use the same stuff as us mere mortals.

Contrary to what some believe, most of these guys struggle financially once bodybuilding becomes their only job. Most don't have the funds to spend on massive amounts of pharm grade G and AAS so many go the same UG and generic routes as the masses.

Alien DNA implanted rectally post abduction. :star:wars

you know....
actually some truth to that! lol

in my brain research part leads me to gi bacteria, lots of research here in last few years.

leading docs say the most radical new treatment be a fecal transplant, lol, I watched a vid on it and its one of the worst things I have ever seen.

been meaning to make a post on it as according to these docs iit could be the most impactful performance enhancing tool we have! lol

word is that really about 99% of our dna is actually contained in all the micro organisms in out gi, only a tiny % is from mom and dad, so the rest is up to bacteria, change your bacteria change your genetics! lol

I wana know who is gona be the first to try n get a Ronnie colman shit transplant! lol!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry to disappoint you but the 3 IFBB pros that I personally talk to on a regular basis do in fact use the same stuff as us mere mortals.

Contrary to what some believe, most of these guys struggle financially once bodybuilding becomes their only job. Most don't have the funds to spend on massive amounts of pharm grade G and AAS so many go the same UG and generic routes as the masses.

Tbh I've used quite a bit of pharm grade test and a lot of underground. Never seen a bit of difference. Gh I can't comment as ive only used Chinese. I doubt that many pros can afford pharm gh. They just live the life 24 7, never v miss meals or workouts have insane genetics for growth and shape and very good response to gear. Occasionally you get someone like rammy who's genetic potential for size is just off the hook. There's probably guys with even better genetics who have never toched a weight so well never see there potential

Last edited:
Rammy looks better...for some reason... If we are talking about size, Markus Ruhl at his biggest blows both of them out of the water

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbmZ8olGzn4"]Markus Ruhl la Bucuresti - 2002 - partea 2.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak,
men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science
is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for
magic.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members