over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy looking better than ever

So along comes a mass monster with a tiny waist, which looks even smaller, and now the complaint is his shoulders are too big lol...........................I think he looks great.

Ok, what do you have to say about the following. I just watched a 7 month old clip of Chad Nicholls on Fouad's podcast.
Chad said that he started with Ramy in about june of 2019, and Chad said, paraphrasing "I don't want to point fingers but what they did to Ramy made his quads a complete mess so the first thing I had him do was start deep tissue massage to open up his quads" Fouad, "you mean break up scar tissue?" "Yes".

If it wasn't some type of SEO why would Chad say, "I don't want to point fingers..."?
And why would his quads be "a mess"?

Even as he was working with Chad his quads had an obvious injection site though. Like he was stung by a giant bee. Palumbo commented on it (at the Arnold) and said "I think he's putting something in his quads, I heard it was water based" He was referring to camel crew's methods and I think Palumbo has good sources.
Lots of industry people noticed the injection sites in his quads and commented on it, even at the O.

You can notice the tiny bump here on his right. The way the light hit his quads at the O made the bump shiny and noticeable. It's a tiny thing but if you have the eye you could see it.

But whatever, no one denies that his quads are mostly genes.
You can see the same bump or swelling in his rear delts too.

What does spot injecting oil to increase size actually have to do with bodybuilding? Looks retarded.

anyone saying him and hadi are using seo dont know bodybuilding. hadi quads are so striated its insane. if you pin an area with anything youll loose detail. the guy just has great legs, his shoulders are done but its gear, it has to go somewhere. ramy doesnt need seo and never has used seo, hes just that much of a genetic freak. ppl want to say its seo or tons of gear just cant accept the fact its genetics and they dont have what it takes themself.

and anyone saying they dont like this physique and prefer the 90s look. this is the 90s look. tiny waist, amazing shape. crazy taper. round hanging muscle. a guy who can pose rounds and rounds and only get better because of so much practice. this is bodybuilding at its best. and the new line up of guys coming up are amazing

Total nonsense. I have crap genetics for bodybuilding. The genetic spectrum is literally massive and some guys (like Ramy) can build muscle 10x easier than most people and their ceiling limit is 10x higher in regards to what they can build. That is beginner stuff. That shouldn't even come into the equation. That gets mentioned a lot when it comes to subjects like this. Genetic freaks can use 400mg test and look better than 99.9% of the guys on this forum but the truth is the truth. This is professional muscle and most of us have been training for decades and have come across genetic elites in person never mind the best of the best. I doubt anyone on this thread is that stupid and ignorant to think just because they can't win a pro show that everyone has to be on every drug in the world that does. Bodybuilding is all about genetics. However it shouldn't even be up for discussion... anyone who has a trained eye can see Ramy is loaded up.

KS's post has pretty much just proved that unless you're blind. SEO can also mean many things as well but the guy has loaded up during contest prep for many years. You lose all detail in the muscle... nonsense. Of course if you inject a muscle 100's of times (especially with high solvents) the inflammation and scar tissue will build up and you will lose details. That is what happened to Ramy's quads and it's mentioned in KS's post. However if done correctly (and not abused heavily like they have done) a bodbuilder can still be striated and use seo. That's the excuse Flex Wheeler would give about his arms. He posed on video in the gym stating the accusations about him putting stuff in his arms were so stupid because look at the details whilst he flexed. Apart from the stupid idiots on you-tube with 30 inch arms Flex Wheeler literally has the most obvious seo'ed arms I have ever seen in my life. I walked past him in person and his arms were done long before he even competed again. Ramy is loaded up. Hadi is loaded up. This has nothing to do with accepting genetics :D Hadi is my fav bodybuilder and I think he looks incredible but he is still loaded up.

Ok, what do you have to say about the following. I just watched a 7 month old clip of Chad Nicholls on Fouad's podcast.
Chad said that he started with Ramy in about june of 2019, and Chad said, paraphrasing "I don't want to point fingers but what they did to Ramy made his quads a complete mess so the first thing I had him do was start deep tissue massage to open up his quads" Fouad, "you mean break up scar tissue?" "Yes".

If it wasn't some type of SEO why would Chad say, "I don't want to point fingers..."?
And why would his quads be "a mess"?

Even as he was working with Chad his quads had an obvious injection site though. Like he was stung by a giant bee. Palumbo commented on it (at the Arnold) and said "I think he's putting something in his quads, I heard it was water based" He was referring to camel crew's methods and I think Palumbo has good sources.
Lots of industry people noticed the injection sites in his quads and commented on it, even at the O.

You can notice the tiny bump here on his right. The way the light hit his quads at the O made the bump shiny and noticeable. It's a tiny thing but if you have the eye you could see it.

But whatever, no one denies that his quads are mostly genes.
Exactly. If I had to guess they are loading them up pre stage with something water based. Anyone who looks at those pics you posted and thinks that is natural muscle shape is completely clueless. Now I also think they are using other things earlier on as well but many may just be site injecting gear because it has to go somewhere so many usually pick a body part that is weak or in their case something they want to be as big as possible. Chad basically said so (without being too direct to not overly upset anyone) but as you quoted it was obvious and that's why his quads looked like they did. Moreover, this is not sticking your 2 weekly injs per week in your quads... this is multiple and frequent pinning up and down each quad and in high amounts. No one isn't saying that Ramy doesn't have insanely impressive quads without all the stuff he has put in them but for some reason they kept doing it and it became obvious to... well I thought everyone on here but clearly not.

I know this is a freak show, but I like Hadi better than Rami, he's more compact and... has better flow?

I like them both (2 of my favs) but I do prefer Hadi's physique. I would have picked him to win 2 years ago. He is my fav bodybuilder at the moment. Although I completely understand why Ramy won and I think he will again this year. I think Hadi's site enhancement is mainly just done in his shoulders and arms. Even Gustavo Badell called him out (later deleted his post) about it years ago because it was obvious then. Hadi has used seo/aas in his arms and it was obvious but look how striated they are now so again it can be done but in periods and if you go overboard (especially close to a show) you end up looking smooth due to all the inflammation/water etc.

I don't know if it was deca or SEO, what I do know is that he said he had crazy triceps genetics and that's why they looked like this.

No matter what the cause was, the result is that he saw his triceps get stupid in size and shape, and he didn't stop.

At the 1998 Olympia he reached the "peak" for triceps, in 2003 the triceps were still strange but his size was smaller. I guess he stopped injecting them but it was impossible to remove the tissue or the oil.

He is another good example. A genetic freak who looked incredible and had good arms but he loaded them up (for whatever reason) and it became obvious to everyone (well it should have) yet he still denied it. You wonder what went on in his head to think people would believe this looks like just good tri-cep genetics. His usage is beyond obvious and it actually ruined his overall look on stage. If it happened once he could be honest and state yeah I messed up with site injecting and it didn't work out but Ernie done this for years and this isn't a case of a bad shot and it stayed in there forever. This is frequent and long term injections and you would think he would know when he had gone overboard. He could have used a sensible amount and with his genetics his arms would look fantastic. Moreover he didn't just do his tri-ceps but his bi-ceps and legs (especially the tear drop) but it's only ever his tri-ceps that get mentioned as they began to look stupid. But no he had incredible genetics and was a top pro without seo so he can't possibly have used seo either :eek:

What does spot injecting oil to increase size actually have to do with bodybuilding? Looks retarded.
It does look bad (usually) and I don't think it's actually that common but the principle of doing unnatural things to change your physique isn't contradictory to bodybuilding as we've known it for 50+ years

Even Gustavo Badell called him out (later deleted his post) about it years ago because it was obvious then.

Haha that's right, I forgot about that. Gustavo might have feared for his life, the Iranian fans are that crazy, so he deleted it.

I had Hadi winning a couple of years ago as well. Genetically he has a certain look to his skin that looks amazing. Hard as nails.

Currently the best example of heavy SEO use is Clarida IMO. The arms and delts are sooo jacked up Lol. For whatever reason I think it works for him, kind of like it did for Wheeler. The angles look so cool, there's a lot happening in his physique as he poses, muscles popping everywhere. What a cool physique.

Attachments

• mqci2bbchf661.jpg
    mqci2bbchf661.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 62
I like them both (2 of my favs) but I do prefer Hadi's physique. I would have picked him to win 2 years ago. He is my fav bodybuilder at the moment. Although I completely understand why Ramy won and I think he will again this year. I think Hadi's site enhancement is mainly just done in his shoulders and arms. Even Gustavo Badell called him out (later deleted his post) about it years ago because it was obvious then. Hadi has used seo/aas in his arms and it was obvious but look how striated they are now so again it can be done but in periods and if you go overboard (especially close to a show) you end up looking smooth due to all the inflammation/water etc.

YES, Badell called him at a Vancouver show where Hadi beat Nathan. I think Hadi's fans threatened Badell, and so he deleted his post.

He is another good example. A genetic freak who looked incredible and had good arms but he loaded them up (for whatever reason) and it became obvious to everyone (well it should have) yet he still denied it. You wonder what went on in his head to think people would believe this looks like just good tri-cep genetics. His usage is beyond obvious and it actually ruined his overall look on stage. If it happened once he could be honest and state yeah I messed up with site injecting and it didn't work out but Ernie done this for years and this isn't a case of a bad shot and it stayed in there forever. This is frequent and long term injections and you would think he would know when he had gone overboard. He could have used a sensible amount and with his genetics his arms would look fantastic. Moreover he didn't just do his tri-ceps but his bi-ceps and legs (especially the tear drop) but it's only ever his tri-ceps that get mentioned as they began to look stupid. But no he had incredible genetics and was a top pro without seo so he can't possibly have used seo either :eek:

The judges should have punished him, however, some of these guys seemed and seem to be rewarded.

I have mixed feelings with Clarida, I hate him for all the SEO he's used, but shit, he looks great and his muscles explode when he starts posing.

I think he has filled shoulders, arms and quads, and maybe also some back muscles?

Looked weird on flex and it looks weird on this guy. Flexes arms were pumped full of something. They always looked strange. Like Ernie Taylor’s fake ass triceps. Puny Beavis forearms always wondered why they looked so puny and his biceps looked so huge. Kinda like they are now. Looks very silly. Like only his arms ever got trained but for some Reason the forearms look like a skinny kids. Those bodybuilders lost my vote for the hall of fame

Looked weird on flex and it looks weird on this guy. Flexes arms were pumped full of something. They always looked strange. Like Ernie Taylor’s fake ass triceps. Puny Beavis forearms always wondered why they looked so puny and his biceps looked so huge. Kinda like they are now. Looks very silly. Like only his arms ever got trained but for some Reason the forearms look like a skinny kids. Those bodybuilders lost my vote for the hall of fame
You write this and it's obvious that it's time for someone to start site-injecting their forearms. Why stop at biceps and triceps?

You write this and it's obvious that it's time for someone to start site-injecting their forearms. Why stop at biceps and triceps?
Have fun with THAT. I’ve administered site specific SMALL VOLUME water based peptide injections to forearms and holy hell that shit can fucking hurt.

Have fun with THAT. I’ve administered site specific SMALL VOLUME water based peptide injections to forearms and holy hell that shit can fucking hurt.
Certainly would make injecting calves seem easy. Putting SEO into forearms would be a nightmare. Probably wouldn't be able to hold anything heavy.

YES, Badell called him at a Vancouver show where Hadi beat Nathan. I think Hadi's fans threatened Badell, and so he deleted his post.

Even Nathan made digs about Hadi's site enhancement after that show but that came across more as being a sore loser. Some of the Iranian fans are pretty crazy so no wonder people back track with their comments. When Flex Lewis beat Hadi (Hadi looked better imo) his fans went crazy and bombarded Flex Lewis's social media. They even sent death threats to Flex's wife.

Even Nathan made digs about Hadi's site enhancement after that show but that came across more as being a sore loser. Some of the Iranian fans are pretty crazy so no wonder people back track with their comments. When Flex Lewis beat Hadi (Hadi looked better imo) his fans went crazy and bombarded Flex Lewis's social media. They even sent death threats to Flex's wife.
Wow death threats based on the subjective decision of some judges on the appearance of a guy’s physique. Talk about unhinged.

Haha that's right, I forgot about that. Gustavo might have feared for his life, the Iranian fans are that crazy, so he deleted it.

I had Hadi winning a couple of years ago as well. Genetically he has a certain look to his skin that looks amazing. Hard as nails.

Currently the best example of heavy SEO use is Clarida IMO. The arms and delts are sooo jacked up Lol. For whatever reason I think it works for him, kind of like it did for Wheeler. The angles look so cool, there's a lot happening in his physique as he poses, muscles popping everywhere. What a cool physique.

Exactly. I pretty much agree with everything you ever post :D That's the reason I like Hadi so much because he is so hard and vascular and that's the look I prefer as it's so freaky looking. Yes Clarida is loaded up as well (all over his body) but as you state it looks great. Well in that pic you posted and the video he released the angles made his usage even more obvious. However on stage he looked incredible and as you state it just makes his muscles pop even more and it didn't stop him winning the O and rightfully so. He has a crazy physique for the 212 class. Another extremely popular 212 bb comes to mind but I can't post details.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws