over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy & Ronnie's Stem Cell Therapy

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Big Ramy is 337lbs in that picture! Dude is a beast. I am curious to see the future of stem cell therapy!

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but isn’t stem cell treatment not allowed here in the states? If I’m right that NEEDS to change! I imagine there’s a wealth of good that can come from these treatments. Especially for cervical/lumbar issues!

Cage

They are allowed in the states in certain forms but I'm not very familiar with their use. I used to work with a guy who just started injecting stem cells into vertebral discs but I never heard anecdotal feedback before I left that establishment.

I believe their is an anti-inflammatory effect from them rather than rebuilding effect but again I'm not 100%

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but isn’t stem cell treatment not allowed here in the states? If I’m right that NEEDS to change! I imagine there’s a wealth of good that can come from these treatments. Especially for cervical/lumbar issues!

Cage
Kobe, RIP, and some other high profile athletes went to Germany for stem cell treatments back in the day. Don’t know if things have changed.

They are allowed in the states in certain forms but I'm not very familiar with their use. I used to work with a guy who just started injecting stem cells into vertebral discs but I never heard anecdotal feedback before I left that establishment.

I believe their is an anti-inflammatory effect from them rather than rebuilding effect but again I'm not 100%

The type they are using are not allowed in the US. Mexico is where Dr Khan's practice is.

Kobe, RIP, and some other high profile athletes went to Germany for stem cell treatments back in the day. Don’t know if things have changed.
Payton Manning also did it in.

Payton Manning also did it in.

I remember when he did this. He supposedly have weakness of his one arm and returned to play football again. What ever he had done seems to have worked.

Surprising to read articles saying they’re concerned about people blindly turning towards medical tourism..

Ummmm… Maybe because the healthcare system here blows and costs entirely too much!

I know before I get my fusion surgery performed on my lower lumbar I’d seek out stem cell therapy in Mexico first!!!! I’ll take and injection over a scalpel any day of the week!!!

Gubment will slow the approval of this procedure down here to a snails pace where it’ll struggle to come to fruition. They gotta find a way to charge a fuck ton of money for it first.

Plus if it truly is very effective it’d cause the pharmaceutical industry and medical to lose out on billions!!!

Cage

The below video is fantastic if you want to know all the details regarding stem cell therapy...

Performanced Based has some good knowledge on Stem Cells. I know he has another thread going but maybe he can chime in here with his info and/or personal experience.

I've had the stem cells from marrow here in the states. A person has more options when going to places such as BioXcelerator in Columbia, Riordon in Panama, and CPI in TJ among others.

Didnt Flex Lewis also get stemcell treatment ?

The type they are using are not allowed in the US. Mexico is where Dr Khan's practice is.
Dr. Khan is also based out of Toronto. Looks like Fouad has interviewed Dr. Khan at least a couple of times now. Ben Pakulski interviewed him as well. It seems like he's the doc to go to for stem cell, I'm assuming to get the therapy from Dr. Khan you have to go to Mexico. I've watched a couple of his interviews and he seems to be extremely knowledgeable about the different types of stem cell therapy for achieving different types of outcomes.

Dr. Khan didn't treat Ronnie but spoke to him about the treatment. He is currently in Dubai operating the clinic there, doing stem cell therapy. April to May he will be in Mexico (Los Cabos I blieve), and in May he is going to Milan, Italy where he does a lot of stem cell treatements on professional athletes. Reason why he does it in Dubai, Mexico and Italy is because stell cell treatments are not approved in the US by FDA nor are they in Canada. He believes that this is due to the fact that about 75% of the funding for the FDA comes from "Big Pharma" and unlike drug treatments which manage disasease, stem cells are regenetive and actually cure problems. So not a constant revenue stream for Pharmacutecal companies. Hence why they are preventing getting these approvals in order to keep their business model thriving.

Wow it's 5k-10k per treatment!!
I think he mentioned IV stemcells more around 20 to 30K per treatment. But its not something you will be doing monthly. Depending on what it's for, maybe a one time thing. May have to repeat in a couple years. Not something I could afford, but interesting to see what it will be like in 10 or 20 years.

Honestly, seems like a lot…but a small price to pay to not live in constant pain.
It is a lot, and they're in 3rd world countries charging this lol...

Maybe It's because it's not practiced in U.S so they're taking advantage of it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity