over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Random Hot Flashes

XstarchildX

Banned
I just got blood work back to see where everything stands at 7.5 weeks into my cruise. To catch some of you up to date, my HCT was up to just over 57 after treating iron deficiency anemia (through my doc) with a high dose of iron and folic acid. We basically went past where we needed to lol. I was also on a wee dose of EQ and that elevated my H&H out of range.

Donated blood, dropped it some. Now I'm sitting at 52.8, which is still high. I am donating whole blood again this Friday. Hemoglobin is 17.5 atm.

Now onto the hot flashes. I am injecting 50mg of test EOD for my TRT and I had bloods taken 48 hours after pinning. My test was 1348 (higher than I thought) and estradiol was 40.6. I am not currently using an AI and I thought for sure my hot flashes were due to high e2. I have also been experiencing anxiety and near panic attacks (I used to get panic attacks rather frequently prior to having my low T treated) lately. I, again, thought this was due to high e2. I am considering running a low dose of aromasin to bring it down a little to see how I feel.

Any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated :).

Do you take anything else? Supps, herbals, etc. ?

What is your average blood pressure. You sound like me when my blood pressure climbed high without me thinking I needed it checked. I would feel hot and sometimes look red. I also felt challenged with anxiety at that time similar to you. Maybe I missed it but did you get your BP taken lately?

What is your average blood pressure. You sound like me when my blood pressure climbed high without me thinking I needed it checked. I would feel hot and sometimes look red. I also felt challenged with anxiety at that time similar to you. Maybe I missed it but did you get your BP taken lately?
That's a good thought, but mine is usually on the lower end of things. I used to consistently have low blood pressure in my 20's (90/60 ish). Last time I checked I was 115/76.

For a while I thought me feeling like a furnace all the time was my E2. I started taking an AI and i started feeling a tad bit better. But then I checked my cortisol...off the chart! So i did some of the basics, minimal caffeine, more sleep etc. and then i started 3 suppliments that I swear has made a huge difference in just 5 days. My face and chest were always bright red, i was sweating non-stop, always feeling hot and having episodes of anxiety as evidenced by hot flashes and even redder face. The three I am currently using are PS-100, Ashwagandha and Rhodiola. Its been like night and day for me...just my recent personal experience.

Maybe you are going hypo?

Does this happen after carb meals, could be reactive hypoglycemia where your body releases a little too much insulin and when you are insulin sensitive. Happens to me sometimes when dieting

For a while I thought me feeling like a furnace all the time was my E2. I started taking an AI and i started feeling a tad bit better. But then I checked my cortisol...off the chart! So i did some of the basics, minimal caffeine, more sleep etc. and then i started 3 suppliments that I swear has made a huge difference in just 5 days. My face and chest were always bright red, i was sweating non-stop, always feeling hot and having episodes of anxiety as evidenced by hot flashes and even redder face. The three I am currently using are PS-100, Ashwagandha and Rhodiola. Its been like night and day for me...just my recent personal experience.
I can bet cortisol does have a bit to do with it. I have been known to overreach a bit and have trouble backing off at times (but I DO force myself). I have been very active lately, and I can tell at times I'm a tad overworked. I'm definitely going to look into Ashwagandha. I've heard great things. Thanks!

Maybe you are going hypo?

Does this happen after carb meals, could be reactive hypoglycemia where your body releases a little too much insulin and when you are insulin sensitive. Happens to me sometimes when dieting
It's not that, but a good thought. I had reactive hypoglycemia when I was on tren (I went to the doc for it lol). It does happen at times if I eat a high carb meal too quickly.

Donated blood again today, and HG according to their prick test was 17.8. Hopefully giving a pint will bring it down a bit. The lady told me she took a little extra to help me get it down lol.

Also lowered my test dose a bit. A buddy of mine recommended lowering my test dose and replacing it with a small amount of masteron, claiming it won't elevate H&H as much and will help keep lbm with the reduction in test... not sure if his claims hold any merit :/.

Also want to add that my blood pressure was a cool 119/68 and I was bled in about 5 minutes (blood seems to be flowing nicely).

Any other tips or advice? Health is #1 though I was planning on blasting after this cruise but had no idea that my H&H was so high seeing as I was anemic before all this :(. Got to get this under control first!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131