advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Random skills/talents? Please feel free to share with the class.

Pissbrainiac259

Registered
I guess I'll start. I taught myself Cubik Math (permutations and combinatorics) in undergrad in order to learn how to solve the Rubik's cube using pure math. Over the course of a semester before the advent of specially designed speed cubes, my PR was 33.77 secs from a randomly fixed position with an avg of 40 seconds. Now I can solve it in ~90 seconds from any randomly fixed position.

I guess I'll start. I taught myself Cubik Math (permutations and combinatorics) in undergrad in order to learn how to solve the Rubik's cube using pure math. Over the course of a semester before the advent of specially designed speed cubes, my PR was 33.77 secs from a randomly fixed position with an avg of 40 seconds. Now I can solve it in ~90 seconds from any randomly fixed position.

I guess you all will want some sort of proof. The rules are simple and are almost identical to the World Cube Association:
1) You get 10 seconds to pick up randomly mixed cube in order to "study" it.
2) Set the cube back on the table.
3) Start the timer.
4) Pick up cube and start solving.
5) As soon as the cube is finished and is placed back on the table, the timer stops.

This was a dry run with no warm ups just to see where I stood a few months ago w/o any practice for years.

rubikcube solved.jpg

Bro, rubix cubes are impossible! That's awesome lol

I'm actually pretty good at video editing
Golf too, but haven't played for a while

I speak Aramaic fluently, useless language that will probably be forgotten in a generation but hey…..

Not really talents, but some skiills

I've tried golfing and that shit is HARD!!! My friends who are all avid golfers suggested that I stick to a Driver, sandwedge, 9 iron, 6 iron, and putter. :rolleyes:

I speak Aramaic fluently, useless language that will probably be forgotten in a generation but hey…..

Never heard of that language so that's cool.

Extremely gifted at picking Roma tomatoes at grocery stores

I have yet to pick one off the shelf that is rotten or bad

Pretty useless otherwise though

You mean you don't have Amazon deliver your food to your doorstep??? I am shocked and appalled. :p

I've tried golfing and that shit is HARD!!! My friends who are all avid golfers suggested that I stick to a Driver, sandwedge, 9 iron, 6 iron, and putter. :rolleyes:
Oh man, that's brutal lol. It just requires hours and hours of practice. Can be extremely fustrating

Shooting..any firearm..been sponsored since before I was a teen. Name a discipline and I have mastered it.

I am currently testing a new powder for a reloading manufacturing company specifically designed to fix the shortcomings of the 300 norma mag angular volatility issues. Most of my shooting has been around 2000 yards lately

Shooting..any firearm..been sponsored since before I was a teen. Name a discipline and I have mastered it.

I am currently testing a new powder for a reloading manufacturing company specifically designed to fix the shortcomings of the 300 norma mag angular volatility issues. Most of my shooting has been around 2000 yards lately

Let me ask you something, did you have to practice to be good at it or is it just completely natural?

I ask because I’m a complete and total fucken dead eye I can hit anything as long as I can see it down the irons, never practiced or anything like that it’s just always been that way since the first time I shot a rifle.

I have ridiculously good nunchuck skills.

seriously though I do, I have 9 state titles and won 5 national championships in tournament style taekwondo.

it’s a fun party trick to pull out.

I like your style. I personally been a student marksman for nearly 20 years with a federal air marshal as my handgun/CQB instructor and former SMU sniper as my long gun instructor.

I have ridiculously good nunchuck skills.

seriously though I do, I have 9 state titles and won 5 national championships in tournament style taekwondo.

it’s a fun party trick to pull out.

How the hell does one become proficient in nunchucks? I've tried and racked myself countless times.

Let me ask you something, did you have to practice to be good at it or is it just completely natural?

I ask because I’m a complete and total fucken dead eye I can hit anything as long as I can see it down the irons, never practiced or anything like that it’s just always been that way since the first time I shot a rifle.

IDK about the original poster, but I have practiced A LOT. Every time I go to gun shop, i'll get at least a brick of 5.56 rds, 200 x 9 mm rds, 200 x 40 cal, 200 x .22 LR rounds, and a few boxes of .243 rds. It helps when you have a lot of extra mag clips which you load before arriving to the range so you spend more time practicing than loading. I volunteer as a part-time RSO once or twice a month at a local outdoor range run mostly by older military vets and it gets me free range time which is nice b/c it's within a few miles of my home. I don't go to indoor ranges anymore b/c I don't trust the newbies handling some of the weapons. Even when I go to this public outdoor range, I take one of my instructors or former military friends w/me so that one of us can maintain situational awareness at all times. Plus, I always keep one EDC that's double action with a round ALWAYS chambered strategically hidden that I don't check-in. You know know when someone decides to ipso factso nutso.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws