over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

random thoughts

i havent been posting much lately but ive been reading alot. the more i read about different programs the more i realize its the same type of person thats successful with each one. it also seems like there are a few basic underlying themes that seem to get people the results the fastest. These are just my opinion on the matter.

training - for the genetically average like myself i really believe low volume, compound movements, and weight that makes you want to puke is the key. Now, there are many many different approaches to this, Phil hernon's style of training, 5x5, Dc training. but i believe to gain the MOST MASS WITH ANY OF THESE PROGRAMS you MUST GET CONSISTANTLY STRONGER. well you cant just get stronger forever or we would have everyone on this board benching 1000 lbs. so how do we keep getting stronger? DIET

DIET - its 75%of the game here guys. Some people cant figure out why Phil;s Diet works and DC's diet works and so on. or at least theres people that aruge it. well here it is. if your doing your job in the gym youll be STARVING. and essentialy jamming 450-600grams of protien down your throat hole! thats a Shit Ton of calories on its own, and that doesnt include healthy fats and carbs. this doesnt mean go be a fat pig. learn your body and feed it what it needs not junk. it took me a damn year to figure out what i needed and i had PHIL helping me. now i get to cruise along rarely thinking about it just eating as i see fit based on what my body is doing. almost on auto pilot. but auto pilot with a food scale. you cant guess weights and measurements. first thing your going to need to to to start figuring this out is research and pick a diet. stick with it for a month and see where your at. after that you can adjust nutrients to suit your goals. but you gotta eat and you gotta eat big. if your not getting in at least 450g protien your never gonna be the monster you want to be.

Supps - no not juice regular sups. theres a few i swear by but i like things simple. when it comes to this stuff im not that bright so i follow the KISS rule( Keep It Simple Stupid!). Multi vitamen, creatine, fish oil caps, LBA, WPI, and other than that i dont see a need, especialy one in my budget right now to add to that. if you have the money i say go nuts but personally i like those as staples. oops forgot one asprin a day.

super supps - dear god where to start? ok 2 rules. 1)reach your natural genetic potential before even thinking about it. 2)read everything BIGA,DAD, DATBTRUE, PHIL HERNON, PESTY, B_BOY, MIKE 1107,DOGGCRAPP, jesus this list can go a while, Wrote about it. learn how to keep yourself safe. if you flick this pitbull in the nuts you will get bit!

Recovery - i feel like its really 2 stages. one is giving the body time to heal. lets face it you cant just beat on something over and over again without giving it a break to repair. but you also need to give it the supplies to repair itself. thats part 2, which takes us right back to diet. see it realy is 75%of al of this.

consisntancy - For the love of Christ stick with a program for more that a month! you dont get a day where you go in the gym and are supposed to smash out a colon blowing set of squats and just decide your going to half ass it. get your ass in gear and this those weights harder than chris browns new girlfriend!(too soon?...lol)Seriously you want to be a freak? hammer out a routine, any routine, for years on end constantly progressing in weight, dont miss a single meal for 2 years and then look back and see how far you have come.

Success is going to be about imposing your will on yourself every day. Look at BALDNAZI's pic the guy is a fucking freak. do you get stared at in a croud the way he probably does? same with B-Boy, Dusty Hanshaw, Alex a, Chris250 and i could go on and on these guys all imposed the'ir own will not to be average on themselvs and had the balls to go through with it.

this is just what ive been thinking about the past couple of days.

Yep you need strength to gain real size.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131