advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Random training thoughts on a Friday night..

John,

What are you thoughts about training lagging bodypart everyworkout with 1 exercise 3-4 sets, not to failure then 1 day a week with full workout?

For example if arms are lagging:

Monday: back (12-16 sets) with biceps/triceps (4sets each)
Tuesday: chest/shoulders (12-16 sets) with biceps/triceps (4sets each)
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: quads/hams (12-16 sets) with biceps/triceps (4sets each)
Friday: biceps/triceps (12sets each)
Saturday, Sunday: OFF

competitive inhibition..

jm

Thank you for the reply. Been reading great things about peptopro (been using bcaa for along time) so I am going to pick some up on my next order.

One last question if I may? What do u feel is a effective amount to take intra workout? I know you need to take less peptopro compared to whey because of how strong and effective it is.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. Been reading great things about peptopro (been using bcaa for along time) so I am going to pick some up on my next order.

One last question if I may? What do u feel is a effective amount to take intra workout? I know you need to take less peptopro compared to whey because of how strong and effective it is.

Thank you.

20 grams is a nice dose if you are busting your butt..I won't tell you how much I take or you'll think I'm nuts...haha..

JM

John what would you recomend for someone who likes the feel of pullups but is not generally strong on them and wants to improve

You know,

I have felt so busy lately I have not looked into Mountain Dog training, but I will check it out.

I have recently re-discovered my love and appreciating for INTENSITY + VOLUME for best results.

John hit a point I agree on 100% in regard to "over-training" --- You get to the point where you "think" you are so advanced and intelligent that you begin to "under-train." due to different trainers and articles...

I have gotten awesome results from revamping my training volume and die-hard intensity. That is why I made a thread months ago about how I am fed up with this "screw training and eating good -- up the dose" type BS talk from 20 yr old kids from certain forums...

Sorry folks --- in the real world you do EVERYTHING to the utmost, well....that is if you want to be the best you can be personally.

-FF

You know,

I have felt so busy lately I have not looked into Mountain Dog training, but I will check it out.

I have recently re-discovered my love and appreciating for INTENSITY + VOLUME for best results.

John hit a point I agree on 100% in regard to "over-training" --- You get to the point where you "think" you are so advanced and intelligent that you begin to "under-train." due to different trainers and articles...

I have gotten awesome results from revamping my training volume and die-hard intensity. That is why I made a thread months ago about how I am fed up with this "screw training and eating good -- up the dose" type BS talk from 20 yr old kids from certain forums...

Sorry folks --- in the real world you do EVERYTHING to the utmost, well....that is if you want to be the best you can be personally.

-FF

Exactly - it's all connnected. It seems logical...it should be...but it's not for most. If you are a nutrition genius but don't train worth a shit, your results will be limited....if you are the next Siff or Louie Simmons with training knowledge but you don't understand nutrition....your results will be limited....it's is worth repeating over and over.....do it ALL right...training, nutrition, supps, rest, etc......then you will reach your full potential...

John what would you recomend for someone who likes the feel of pullups but is not generally strong on them and wants to improve

Use one of those assisted machines...and slowly decrease how much it helps you from week to week...

JM

20 grams is a nice dose if you are busting your butt..I won't tell you how much I take or you'll think I'm nuts...haha..

JM

Thanks again and I am sure whatever amount you take is taken for a reason so no I don't think your crazy, well after watching your leg training videos yeah you might be a little crazy in a good way haha...

Great article JM. I am always confused as in to why people think that once you have the gear in your system you can then automatically pay less attention to other key factors, either training or nutrition. Why not give 100% commitment to both of them and then surely you will obtain better results

The way i look at things is, a Natural bodybuilder has nothing to rely on apart from training and nutrition, and some people manage to build great physiques. Now add gear into the equation with the same hardcore ethic of training + nutrition and surely thats going to bring the best out of a person > someone who just because they are on AAS then lowers the intensity in the other key areas of bodybuilding.

John i love your work and read all your stuff on t nation as well.

what are your thoughts on full body workouts for natural trainees??

hitting the basic compound lifts several times per week.

also any advice for getting better sleep naturally??

Great thread I'm contemplating you ser md

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity