over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Randomly ejaculated...

I actually do take ephedrine at times, can you please elaborate on its effects in regards to this issue?

It's more concerning with those that suffer from BPH. Although, a majority of steroid users can induce a temporary state of BPH by uncontrolled estradiol levels.

This happens every time I start or end a cycle. No BPH. No other symptoms. Weird but just live with it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This happened to me the other day! I'm not "on" anything either, weird, first time I've ever noticed this???:confused:

Not taking ephedra but take adderall which is in the same family of amphetamines but much stronger. There is a definitely a link between this issue and amphetamines. Next blood test im going to get a PSA just to make sure.

Ephedrine relaxes the tissue of the prostate causing much more release from it. Could be a combination of inflammation and ephedrine.

P.S. Little Slice I have been here 5years before you even knew this place existed. Its called professionalmuslce for a reason. There are tons of sub forums for diff topics. Health is probably the biggest concern of this entire board along with bodybuilding so next time maybe think before getting annoyed and posting what you did. Your not a Mod. You dont own the board. You dont work for the board. If you see a topic you dont like simply dont read it.

P.S. Little Slice I have been here 5years before you even knew this place existed. Its called professionalmuslce for a reason. There are tons of sub forums for diff topics. Health is probably the biggest concern of this entire board along with bodybuilding so next time maybe think before getting annoyed and posting what you did. Your not a Mod. You dont own the board. You dont work for the board. If you see a topic you dont like simply dont read it.

that sounds like an assumption..

yes, it's called professionalmuscle.. where we walk about bodybuilding.. Pesty made the point about how all these drugs affect our health, and that's why we discuss them here.

it was a moot point (or perhaps false equivalence), because we know the effects these drugs have on our bodies only because someone went to the doctor first.. or studies have been conducted on the drugs themselves.

I don't see why you felt the need to post about your.....'experience'.. here instead of asking a doctor about it....?

it's no secret that the quality of threads on this board has taken a nosedive in recent years.. if you want to contribute to that, then by all means, it is your right to do so.

Why make an appointment with a doctor, wait, pay a fee,etc... just to get an answer when actually a lot of dr's dont know what they are doing. For example lets say someone comes on here with gyno symptoms and says I dont know im getting this when I am only using tren and arimidex. Why should they go to a dr and have to admit to using illegal items which could void their insurance when someone here with experience could simply say arimidex blocks estrogen not prolactin which is the cause of your gyno. Use cabergoline. There, point solved, you help someone out and save them time and $$. Now if someone comes on here and says they have cancer and want to know if its safe to megadose tren while on chemo then that is something that would have some validity to say you need to talk with a doctor only.

Also you wouldnt know this b/c you were not here the 5years before me but this board has always had stupid threads and the mods handle it. That is why you have good guys like Pesty who know the diff between a helpful thread v.s. spam. Its not like I made a post saying I shot 1cc winstrol in my left testicle and now I cant breath. For now on let the mods do their job and if you dont like a thread dont read it. Thanks

Last edited:
it's no secret that the quality of threads on this board has taken a nosedive in recent years.. if you want to contribute to that, then by all means, it is your right to do so.

Then by all means raise us back up! You're a funny a guy who gets a lot of slack here but if you're going to preach, please let us know what you've done to raise the quality of the threads other than make smart ass remarks?

Last edited:
that sounds like an assumption..

yes, it's called professionalmuscle.. where we walk about bodybuilding.. Pesty made the point about how all these drugs affect our health, and that's why we discuss them here.

it was a moot point (or perhaps false equivalence), because we know the effects these drugs have on our bodies only because someone went to the doctor first.. or studies have been conducted on the drugs themselves.

I don't see why you felt the need to post about your.....'experience'.. here instead of asking a doctor about it....?

Most doctors don't get any special courses in medical school on how to treat bodybuilders that are taking a bunch of AAS, GH, peptides, and a bunch of other classes of drugs; all at the same time. I would actually trust the information from many people on this forum over the information that a normal doc would provide in regards to issues like this. In this issue here I believe we have done a good job in helping the OP figure out what may be going on and where to go from here as well as educated others who have or may have similar issues. How is that not a quality thread? Isn't that what the board is for; to help people and to learn at the same time?

exactly, this is a question for OP's physician.....not a bodybuilding board.

this is still a bodybuilding board...right?

first a guy starts a thread about shining a light on his balls.. now this..

I feel like im taking crazy pills

First of all. You usually contribute nothing but bullshit.
you're in no position to ask for anyone to be banned while you troll every post.

Secondly it's obvious that someone likes as a play and doesn't know it. It's not just a gay thing.

Most doctors don't get any special courses in medical school on how to treat bodybuilders that are taking a bunch of AAS, GH, peptides, and a bunch of other classes of drugs; all at the same time. I would actually trust the information from many people on this forum over the information that a normal doc would provide in regards to issues like this. In this issue here I believe we have done a good job in helping the OP figure out what may be going on and where to go from here as well as educated others who have or may have similar issues. How is that not a quality thread? Isn't that what the board is for; to help people and to learn at the same time?

normally id agree, but Pesty himself said that OP should talk to a physician, and Stewie said that this should be "further evaluated" (im assuming he means by a physician). Taking that into consideration, I think that talking to a doctor would be the best course of action.

and besides, who ever said that OP needed to tell the doctors what he's using? im sure there are a number of different things that can raise prolactin, enlarge the prostate, and generally get things all out of whack (so save the false dichotomy arguments for someone who doesn't know better, OP).

im sure google would have been far more effective in generating a meaningful result in this case than most of the members here.

my mistake though.. I figured that a thread about OP blowing his load while taking a shit was below PM's standards

ill refrain from being so critical in the future.

Very true, I went to chiropractic school but went on my own to a D.O. school and took pharmacology 1 and 2.The anabolics part is so small and abbreviated and it is basically all of the side effects and contraindications. Most docs use the PDA which is outdated. Some endocrinologists are up to date and experienced but only if they got some continuing education on the subject. Life extension/anti-aging clinics (usually internists) have taken an interest and are more up to date and liberal in prescribing etc..

HGH they know even less and peptides aren't in the curriculum at least not when I took the classes.

normally id agree, but Pesty himself said that OP should talk to a physician, and Stewie said that this should be "further evaluated" (im assuming he means by a physician). Taking that into consideration, I think that talking to a doctor would be the best course of action.

and besides, who ever said that OP needed to tell the doctors what he's using? im sure there are a number of different things that can raise prolactin, enlarge the prostate, and generally get things all out of whack (so save the false dichotomy arguments for someone who doesn't know better, OP).

im sure google would have been far more effective in generating a meaningful result in this case than most of the members here.

my mistake though.. I figured that a thread about OP blowing his load while taking a shit was below PM's standards

ill refrain from being so critical in the future.

Right because that makes sense. Let's go to a dr and lie about what your using when u need an anwser to a problem that clearly comes from what your using.

Right because that makes sense. Let's go to a dr and lie about what your using when u need an anwser to a problem that clearly comes from what your using.

-go to doctor
-request blood tests and prostate exam
-discover that certain hormones are elevated, and prostate is enlarged
-come back here with results, get advice from knowledgeable members and/or
stop taking drugs that cause these problems
-or discover that you have a problem that is in no way drug-related, and related to something else entirely (E.G. genetics).

don't try to make this more complicated than it is.. hell, you could have even taken the private blood panel route.. as it is, the members here are only able to take shots in the dark, because you have done nothing but (very crudely)
describe some of the symptoms.

anyways, no one else seems to take issue with the subject and content of this thread, so don't sweat my opinion, and feel free to carry on

This is way more common than people think and is not some strange condition. These are the most common causes below. Much more detail can be investigated into each cause.

Most common include:
- Prostate pathology
- Sudden straining while defecation(pooping)
- Drug induced
- abnormal opening in a seminal vesicle

It would be more classified as an exertion discharge than an actual ejaculation

Last edited:
I've had that happen when I used to take adderall or ritalin

first a guy starts a thread about shining a light on his balls.. now this..

I feel like im taking crazy pills

have you tried SuperiorPeptides crazy pills? they are g2g and seem to be cheapest i could find.

This post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Thanks for those who are actually mature enough to see this as a realistic question that does relate to this. I should mention what I'm using. I'm really not all that much at all around 300 mg just GH peptides and I just started a lo i'm really not all that much at all around 300 mg test, only 20mg tren ace 3x per week GH peptides 25mg proviron and I just started LGD at 5mg. I've used all this in the past but never used LGD before. I actually just got a full blood work panel two days ago and everything was completely normal except the usual a little bit raised Rbc's but still only 5.99. I am also prescribed Adderall and I take 40 mg per day 20 morning at 20 after today I had a ton of stuff to do so I actually took another dose of 20 right before my workout that's the most I've ever taken as it's 60 mg . So thinking about it the only things that are new that I've ever changed is the addition of LGB and more Adderall but come to think of it I've actually taken 60 mg maybe three or four times in the past and did not have this issue. I got in a huge argument with my wife earlier and I got called into work and a bunch of negative stuff happened today I was extremely stressed out so I figured I should note that as well. Also in the past I have used MK 677 but didn't like the bloat so recently I have been doing 30 mg only one day and then taking a week off today I took 30 mg in the morning which I've never done before but I doubt that has anything to do with this I am just listing everything I can think of. I also take Lexapro and lamictal for mood disorder but I have been on that for years and never had an issue . I was reading the article Thehounddog post-it and some of it seems similar but some is not for example I have two children and conceived very quick so it can't be th post-it and some of it seems similar but some is not for example I have two children and conceived very quick so it can't be from being sterile. Actually come to think of it I just remembered I started taking 50 mg Aldactone for about five days ago to see if it's true that an aldosterone inhibiter works better than diuretics for Bloat from GH and peptides. Maybe that's it. I'm not extremely concerned as this is the first time it's happened and if it continues to happen I will be pretty worried and go to a doctor. Also not to sound gross but I'm going to try and have sex with my wife tonight to see if there is any difference in orgasm amount or feeling, etc.
Your on alot of drugs here pal, i find it funny u talk about wanting others to be mature about your question, yet you tell the most idiotic story and wordplay ive ever heard on a forum, its actually funny tho so continue haha - "load hanging out your dick" tmi imo. Then u tell us your going to bang your wife, interesting.. How tall is she?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I agree I could have worded it better but the story was definitely catered to bodybuilding and there were helpful answers which benefited me and others here which is what this board is here for. Judging by your physique in your pic maybe you should focus on the gym a little more instead of digging up an old thread to try and get a reaction to make a name for yourself. Quite honestly your not really entitled to an opinion on this thread so if you don't like it then simply don't read it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity