over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

randy moss to the patriots!!!!!!!!

In Minnesota It was the Moss - Culpepper show. They put up big numbers, had spectacular plays, and won some games. Those two were the team. Yes, there were other contributing players, but it was mainly those two. In Oakland it was a combination of poor utilization of Moss and his poor attitude,(along with another sorry supporting cast) that made him fall into the shadows. Look at what people said about Corey Dillon when the Pats picked him up... "trouble maker" "big mistake" "fools" " criminal" --- he certainly was not held in high regard when he left the Bengals, but once he was inserted into the Patriot's football machine, he shined. See, that is what it is about the Patriots -- and I disagree that they are the Yankees, Lakers, Bulls of the NFL... That would be the Dallas Cowboys (especially the 90's) The Patriots are a team that operates effeciently and executes the fundamentals wondefully. Coach Bellicheck and staff understand the basic simplicity of the game SO well, that they see the players as mere tools or chess pieces. When they get a good player or a star, they simply plug them into the system. Very team oriented, stars such as Moss will make them better for sure, and I am certain we will see amazing plays, but the bottom line is they are an instrument, cogs in a machine, and Moss will not have the burden of carrying the team, that is Brady's job. He allows the coaching staff to dig deep into their playbooks, and much like Manning is a coach on the field. He studies all the time, watching film after film, and goes thru tireless workouts. He is a champion, a winner -- and that is what champions do. And when you have a QB like Brady that can successfully do what is asked, combined with talent like Moss --- and as JB mentioned --- Maroney in the backfield, defenses are going to seriously have their hands full.

The Pats are a unique team; they demonstrate the results of fundamental football skillfully executed at a high level of play. Ultimately though, it will be up to Moss to make the transition. Everyone likes and enjoys winning, and perhaps that will inspire him to push himself harder and truly commit himself to this organization.

I agree...if RANDY had any work ethic, he could have been the best to ever play this game.

what a waste of talent.

It kills me these guys make millions and are not willing to be the best...they should stucture contracts on work performance each season. IF you are at the top of your game, then you shall be paid like a KING. IF you sit back and coast, then you will be paid like a villiage idiot. I feel this would make players try harder and work a bit harder in the off season....in turn, this would make for a more exciting game (just like college ball).

I agree...if RANDY had any work ethic, he could have been the best to ever play this game.

what a waste of talent.

It kills me these guys make millions and are not willing to be the best...they should stucture contracts on work performance each season. IF you are at the top of your game, then you shall be paid like a KING. IF you sit back and coast, then you will be paid like a villiage idiot. I feel this would make players try harder and work a bit harder in the off season....in turn, this would make for a more exciting game (just like college ball).

The NFL already has the players contracts structured on performance already, it's called a unguaranteed contract! There is only a percentage of money that's actually guaranteed within the contract. Outside of this, the player can be cut or the other remaining percentage of pay/terms of contract restructured at any time. Also Randy Moss did take a substantial pay cut to join the Patriots and they can release him if it doesn't work out.

See, that is what it is about the Patriots -- and I disagree that they are the Yankees, Lakers, Bulls of the NFL... That would be the Dallas Cowboys (especially the 90's) The Patriots are a team that operates effeciently and executes the fundamentals wondefully. Coach Bellicheck and staff understand the basic simplicity of the game SO well, that they see the players as mere tools or chess pieces. When they get a good player or a star, they simply plug them into the system. Very team oriented, stars such as Moss will make them better for sure, and I am certain we will see amazing plays, but the bottom line is they are an instrument, cogs in a machine, and Moss will not have the burden of carrying the team, that is Brady's job. He allows the coaching staff to dig deep into their playbooks, and much like Manning is a coach on the field. He studies all the time, watching film after film, and goes thru tireless workouts. He is a champion, a winner -- and that is what champions do. And when you have a QB like Brady that can successfully do what is asked, combined with talent like Moss --- and as JB mentioned --- Maroney in the backfield, defenses are going to seriously have their hands full.

The Pats are a unique team; they demonstrate the results of fundamental football skillfully executed at a high level of play. Ultimately though, it will be up to Moss to make the transition. Everyone likes and enjoys winning, and perhaps that will inspire him to push himself harder and truly commit himself to this organization.

this is a great post and the sole reason why moss would work in the new england- the system. i dont care how skilled he still is, how fast his 40 times are, not only would he not function optimally as an athlete but would hurt most any other team he would go to in the NFL.

take his physical attributes, plug them into bellichecks system and he isnt randy moss anymore, he's a reciever that will hurt you everytime he runs a route, even if he isnt getting the ball. he demands a cover 2. that leaves alot of open field for the rest of the core.

great post ivan.

BFU

I thought just signing Adalius Thomas, and Donte Stallworth was enough to put them at the top as the clear cut favorites for next year. But now with a guy with the skill of Moss, to go with the skill of Stallworth....Brady will have a field day. Good luck to the rest of the nfl :eek:

You never know what your gonna get with stallworth or moss, the both of them love the whackie tabackie too much. Moss to me is long in the tooth and a guy that has a name behind him and nothing more. No legs anymore for running past safteys! Stallworth is not a sure handed guy. It will be interesting to see who does better and who does worse between them!

i dont think that will happen here.

the pats look like the yankees of a couple years ago. a dream team!!

When the yanks were winning they didn't have an all star at every position. Its only now that they have one at every position and the winning since has stopped, well at least the championships.

Having an all star at every position doesn't always translates into success.

The NFL already has the players contracts structured on performance already, it's called a unguaranteed contract! There is only a percentage of money that's actually guaranteed within the contract. Outside of this, the player can be cut or the other remaining percentage of pay/terms of contract restructured at any time. Also Randy Moss did take a substantial pay cut to join the Patriots and they can release him if it doesn't work out.

yes but they still sign for millions and then are guarnteed more million if they do better....give them 100,000 a year and as their stats increase so does the pay :)

yes but they still sign for millions and then are guarnteed more million if they do better....give them 100,000 a year and as their stats increase so does the pay :)

Yes, but it's not that clear cut, because many NFL players don't get signing bonuses or have incentive clauses based on performance in their contracts. And the players that do have these types of contracts based on specific performance guidelines, this money is only considered "guaranteed" if the required benchmarks are met. The signing bonus is the only money that is actually guaranteed. If a player is cut after he signs a contract, the contract is voided. NFL teams are only required to pay on a contract as long as the player remains a member of the team.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131