over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rant on high mg gear

high MG

I have had some big dogs tell me that high mg stuff is good if you cruise/blast. for the cruise perspective. just one cc per se, every 10 days.

Less pokes. I made my last sust at 325. Mct and eo. No pip. I can go threw 29 g slin pin. If ur running a large amount and don’t want to pin ed it’s the way to go for me anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Long time ago I had this stuff called T400, think it might have been either Brovel or Denkall, cant remember. That shit tore me up bad. It was so bad that I threw out both vials after just the one injection. I didn't trust it because I was worried that maybe it was contaminated. Probably just too much solvent though.

250 mg/ml is the sweet spot IMO. The pharm stuff I get from script is 200 mg/ml.

Lol denkall. It was bad. It gave me the flue more than once

I'm using a Test 400 right now, have no problem with it. I'm willing to try the test 500. Use a 25ga, that's perfect for the oils I get.

Back in the late -80s, early 90s, used 16-18 ga all the time, you used what you could get. Not like you could order pins on the net back then. Tried getting pins from the pharmacy once and they threatened to call the cops on me lol.

Lol denkall. It was bad. It gave me the flue more than once

YEP,
Denkall T400 as I recall it was the first one of the high dose test products , of course that was all before operation gear grinder and everything was still originating in Mex. Most guys today don't even realize there used to be nearly zero products of Chinese origin that entire market launched as a result of the Mexican pipeline getting destroyed.

my dumbass put 4cc's into each leg on day 1

horrible fever for days and could not walk for a week or more as I recall.

young and dumb

YEP,
Denkall T400 as I recall it was the first one of the high dose test products , of course that was all before operation gear grinder and everything was still originating in Mex. Most guys today don't even realize there used to be nearly zero products of Chinese origin that entire market launched as a result of the Mexican pipeline getting destroyed.

my dumbass put 4cc's into each leg on day 1

horrible fever for days and could not walk for a week or more as I recall.

young and dumb

holy hell lol. 4 cc's of t400 would have had me using a wheelchair to get around lol. I don't even want to think about how much pain that would have been.

I used to work with a former cop who retired due to being shot in the leg, he would use a cane when he would walk, and one day he saw me limping and asked me who shot me as a joke. lol I just told him I pulled a muscle pretty bad.

I have used a couple ugl test 500mg and 400mg that's pip free for me. I do get pip from prop every time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can make NPP at 100mg/ml or 200 mg/ml....both are pain free so why wouldn’t I go with the 200

Makes me wonder why people go with weaker gear and like injecting more oil instead

I'm using a Test 400 right now, have no problem with it. I'm willing to try the test 500. Use a 25ga, that's perfect for the oils I get.

Back in the late -80s, early 90s, used 16-18 ga all the time, you used what you could get. Not like you could order pins on the net back then. Tried getting pins from the pharmacy once and they threatened to call the cops on me lol.

Yeah, I was scared to try ordering at a pharmacy. I was the same way, use what you can get your hands on. I was just lucky to have enough pins to use for a cycle. Some guys I know would reuse needles, wash them off with alcohol and then use them again.

ive had some the hurt and some that don't. Using a 500mg deca right now with no issues

I have had 2 brands that were awesome/pip free Biotech being one...others, different story

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131