over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rant on high mg gear

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
It sells, I get it, it also usually causes more discomfort, which I'm sure some tolerate better than others. Here's my concern, why aren't people more interested in using more cc's of a lower mg product that is pain free? How is 500mg/ml test even necessary. I can pin a vial of 200mg/ml cyp in 3 shots. I've got 3 spots on each quad, ventro glutes and glutes, that's the ability to take 30cc's per week without even breaking a sweat.

Enlighten me, why is high mg stuff so attractive. If u haven't the quad beef to handle that volume, you shouldn't need but a few susts and a few dbols a day yet anyhow. That's my opinion at least.

Discuss

Last edited:
While I agree with you on the pain vs volume thing, and have never used the super high dosed stuff I can give you the far and away #1 reason...............

Ready..............

Cost per mg of gear...........

Because a large majority of people are still using harpoons for syringes.

If they understood the magic that is an insulin syringe, they would change their ways [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Because a large majority of people are still using harpoons for syringes.

If they understood the magic that is an insulin syringe, they would change their ways [emoji41]

A 23 gauge is perfect, not too big and not too small. You can do daily injections with that if you need to. I don't know why people think it is too big. A harpoon is something like a 18 gauge or bigger. I once used a 16!

It sells, I get it, it also usually causes more discomfort, which I'm sure some tolerate better than others. Here's my concern, why aren't people more interested in using more cc's of a lower mg product that is pain free? How is 500mg/ml test even necessary. I can pin a vial of 200mg/ml cyp in 3 shots. I've got 3 spots on each quad, ventro glutes and glutes, that's the ability to take 30cc's per week without even breaking a sweat.

Enlighten me, why is high mg stuff so attractive. If u haven't the quad beef to handle that volume, you shouldn't need but a few susts and a few dbols a day yet anyhow. That's my opinion at least.

Discuss

I agree. Long time ago I had this stuff called T400, think it might have been either Brovel or Denkall, cant remember. That shit tore me up bad. It was so bad that I threw out both vials after just the one injection. I didn't trust it because I was worried that maybe it was contaminated. Probably just too much solvent though.

250 mg/ml is the sweet spot IMO. The pharm stuff I get from script is 200 mg/ml.

A 23 gauge is perfect, not too big and not too small. You can do daily injections with that if you need to. I don't know why people think it is too big. A harpoon is something like a 18 gauge or bigger. I once used a 16!

holy shit you used a 16g? that's a murder weapon, lol

holy shit you used a 16g? that's a murder weapon, lol

Was back around 1997 or so and as far as I know there wasn't internet business back then. I was pretty much stuck with whatever my guy from the gym could come up with. That's all he had in the trunk of his car! They were so damn big that you could look down the needle and it was like looking down the barrel of a gun! You could see down it.

Was back around 1997 or so and as far as I know there wasn't internet business back then. I was pretty much stuck with whatever my guy from the gym could come up with. That's all he had in the trunk of his car! They were so damn big that you could look down the needle and it was like looking down the barrel of a gun! You could see down it.

yeah i first started pinning in early 90s, used to get them from Walmart, i always did glute injects and wanted to try quads one day, was using 21g and did a fucked up quad inject, went to work the next day and had to leave after a few hours as i could barely walk, haha, they asked what happen i told them i slipped on the stairs and banged my knee.

yeah i first started pinning in early 90s, used to get them from Walmart, i always did glute injects and wanted to try quads one day, was using 21g and did a fucked up quad inject, went to work the next day and had to leave after a few hours as i could barely walk, haha, they asked what happen i told them i slipped on the stairs and banged my knee.

I should have tried to get them from a pharmacy but never got the nerve to go in. I read that some guys were able to walk in and get them. Getting any gear or supplies back then was much more difficult and you had to know the right people.

I agree. Long time ago I had this stuff called T400, think it might have been either Brovel or Denkall, cant remember. That shit tore me up bad. It was so bad that I threw out both vials after just the one injection. I didn't trust it because I was worried that maybe it was contaminated. Probably just too much solvent though.

250 mg/ml is the sweet spot IMO. The pharm stuff I get from script is 200 mg/ml.

I had that too, it was Denkall, painful stuff. So was the qv enanthate in the 50cc jugs.

I should have tried to get them from a pharmacy but never got the nerve to go in. I read that some guys were able to walk in and get them. Getting any gear or supplies back then was much more difficult and you had to know the right people.

true, i went to a couple of pharmacies and they would not sell to me, i went to Walmart told them what i wanted and they would order a box of 100 hundred, as far as gear for several years in the 90s i had a great hook up, basically i could buy all the pharm grade test i wanted for $35-40 per 10ml vial, straight out the back door of a pharmacy, but the guy over time got to greedy and was busted, as far as high dosed gear i tried once several years ago, and that was the first and last time, lol.

Last edited:
Compared to a 27-30 g slin pin that is a harpoon lol

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We went to Farm + Fleet...Got pins used on Horses and Pigs.
Harpoons that left a hole for a week!
And No high Mg gear...I would get Cystic acne that would last a month..
Not A Good Look!

Last edited:
I don’t like super high concentrated stuff but things like

Sust 325, NPP 200, EQ 400 can be made painless and lowers weekly volume quite a bit

But no, the T500 stuff lumps me up

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner