over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rant: people suck

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
People in general I hate, I truely believe this. I do like individuals though as I get along with most people that I meet. Most of this stems from me being at practice the other day and people just not listening or thinking there right. I can't really get out and run and train just yet, like I would like to so I have to coach the DB's more and explain to them how to be technically sound. After talking and yelling trying to get people to understand the defense which obviously didn't happen. I had to go and get my cleats and get out and show them how it is done. HUGE mistake as I'm still sore from running! But it did get my point across. This is the part that aggrevates me on the field or in the gym or almost anywhere that your at. Someone asks you a question on how to do something or teach them or whateve cause they don't know how to do it, but then they question it to no end. I don't mean ask questions to learn but more like a snide sarcastic I don't think so. That fuking aggrevates me more than anything. In the gym I've lost more weight than most people will ever gain and on the field I've been playing since what seems like the beginning of time. I really would like people as a whole to pull there heads out of there ass's I feel alot better!:)

IT always happens!

I have the SAME people come up to me and ask about diet, training, drugs, etc and then come up a month or so later and ask the exact same questions! I'm like, DAMN bro! Doesn't anything sink in???! I just get tired of doing it over and over to the SAME poeple!
Then the "idiot" turns and I see them asking the same question to another veteran of the sport and he's telling them the same thing too!
So from both guys and it they still don't get it.
I just get sooo tired of it and yet, I still want to help most of them. Am I sick or something?

It's a lot like that at the gym where I infrequent (mainly workout at home).

There were like 15 people that were going to do the bodybuilding contest I'm doing - back in the beginning. I tried to help them by "telling" them a few basics - do you think they'd listen?!? Of course not, they never asked me for advice, I just gave it.

Several are coming up to me weeks later "asking" why they are not losing BF. I ask them the SAME things that I told them earlier. They then get this look on their face like the info just went in one ear and out the other! Just my info wasn't what "they wanted to hear!"

xcel

i cant remember where i heard this but it applies very well listin with your ears not with your mouth.
most people only hear what they want to hear

I think most people's problem is that they are too busy thinking about what they want to say back to you, instead of really absorbing what you have told them.

BigMeaty

I always say

Seek first to understand, and only then to criticize.

Xcel, I hear ya. They're dropping like flies for my next show. No signs whatsoever that the rest have started their diets and I can just see the excuses a 'comin. Its 8 1/2 weeks away, I've started my diet and I'm the leanest of the bunch...

-Randy

BigMeaty said:
I think most people's problem is that they are too busy thinking about what they want to say back to you, instead of really absorbing what you have told them.

BigMeaty

Very true!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner