over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rant: stupid wannabe gangsters.

Let me get this right?

Some of you sound like internet "gangsters" Acting tough in a safe place like with your "homies" Is no different than talking shit in a safe place like the net. Be a man and tell them what you think, I mean since they're "wannabes" aren't the odds in your favor? On a side note, I doubt anyone in this thread is over 25... I say this because, As you start to mature into a self secure man, You learn not to worry about the simple things such as judging someone by how they look. You never know, Some of them could actually be good people, But, Since they look different and speak different or don't have the same focus in the gym as you, They're wannabe gangsters... Learn somethin new everyday! :rolleyes:

whether a wannabe or a "real" gangster, anyone who wears pants with the waist below their ass is a joke. These morons who wear oversized jerseys and ridiculous pants and who walk around with a gangster "limp" should be beaten wherever they are. A real gangster makes money, a little faggot walks around trying to look like a "thug".

whether a wannabe or a "real" gangster, anyone who wears pants with the waist below their ass is a joke. These morons who wear oversized jerseys and ridiculous pants and who walk around with a gangster "limp" should be beaten wherever they are. A real gangster makes money, a little faggot walks around trying to look like a "thug".

Beat their ass then!

A crowd of wannabe gangsters come ruin my work out and then procced to ask me if I am doing steroids. I simply stated I am on a strict diet. RIP WORK OUT. Wannabe gangsters are the worse than highschool/college 'bros'.

Especially if you have a basketball court attached to your gym it sucks. They come in go straight to the bench no warm put 225 and cant get it off the rack alone more less push it up. Then walk around the gym being stupid. Know the feeling headphones very low baseball cap and ignore how stupid they are. MM:banghead:

Too all of you bitching... Why not tell them to their face what you think about them? I mean really, If it bothers you that much... Just an idea.

Bunch of oxygen theives that are only going to be around for a few minutes at a time any way. So why waste your breathe on a bunch of dumb azzez that are going to be 30-40 yrs old saying my bag and get kicked out of your gym for some losers. Not worth the hassle. MM

This is why I have a sliding membership fee at my gym. Mother of three, kinda cute doesnt make much $$$$ 25 a month. Regular old meathead like me $35. Rich guy $50. Cop/vet/firefighter/teacher $20. Jackass idiot $125. Never have any jackasses in my gym that way and I sign up eveyone so I dont have some moron signing up punks. Probly get sued sooner or later.

Some of you sound like internet "gangsters" Acting tough in a safe place like with your "homies" Is no different than talking shit in a safe place like the net. Be a man and tell them what you think, I mean since they're "wannabes" aren't the odds in your favor? On a side note, I doubt anyone in this thread is over 25... I say this because, As you start to mature into a self secure man, You learn not to worry about the simple things such as judging someone by how they look. You never know, Some of them could actually be good people, But, Since they look different and speak different or don't have the same focus in the gym as you, They're wannabe gangsters... Learn somethin new everyday! :rolleyes:

who says i havent?

bro i love fighting i grew up a street fighter. i always felt like the alpha male so i was never scared of anyone, weather im by myself. i literally have like more than 15 street fights under my belt since high school up to now.

and i have told them to their face that they are wanna bees and they just stood there with a moronic look scared of me and did nothing. i always threw first punch.

It is not worth losing my membership over. If there is beef I will crack skulls, but I am not gonna start shit. The manager is 300lb lard ass that is the least confrontational guy and doesn't give a shit who is there just as long as they pay. He isn't even there most of the times.

My gym has 2 floors. Upstairs is cardio and machines and down stairs is free weights and machines. The women in the gym don't ever go down there unless its do get on a weighted ab machine because they are too intimidated and they get harrassed like its a construction site.

Last edited:
I am fine with ALL people in the gym... takes alot to go to the gym and work on fitness when you are starting out. I am not fine with them asking me how I got so big and I reply strict diet and one of them replys... oh yeah? test? Reguardless what I am on or not... 99 percent of them can be on double the dose I would be on and they would see the gains, lean mass I am doing.

Too all of you bitching... Why not tell them to their face what you think about them? I mean really, If it bothers you that much... Just an idea.

Its a forum bringing topics up to debate/share/whatever. What, you tired of your 'crew' gettin ripped on or sumthin?

yea a ton of them in ny. usually can be caught doing 55lbs curls in the squat rack wearing wife beaters showing of their tats and their 13 inch arms. they try to lift as heavy as possible, wear jeans off their ass, work boots with the laces untied and usually a crooked baseball cap with the tags still on it with no crease in the brim and usually they bought it because it matches their out fit. (baby blue or red ny yankees cap) most likely wearing costume jewelry and wreaks of axe body spray

oh yea they bench and do arms mon-thurs and never rerack their weights. also they train with 3-5 people at a time

Snuka FTW!!!!!!

Its a forum bringing topics up to debate/share/whatever. What, you tired of your 'crew' gettin ripped on or sumthin?

No, Nothin personal... I was giving my opinion. Even if my 'crew' did act and dress like this at the gym... We wouldn't get ripped on :cool:

^hahaha funny shit. Thats why I workout at home. I dont have the patience to deal with fucktards being in my presence

me too bro. i love having weights and gym equipment at my house. i can play whatever music i want, do drop sets and giant sets without someone changing the equipment, etc.

Had this problem one time. Had a kid come up to me at the gym and ask me how long i have worked out for(length of time). i told him he then pocedded to tell me that i was wasting my time and i didnt have the genetics to bb. mind u this 19 year old boy told me he had been curling and doing triceps 5 days a week for 6 months and taking "pink" pills that his "homie" gave him. And that his arms were bigger than mine. He did have decent sized arms but fat, plus he had the fat gut thing going on. Where he would lift up his shirt to show me his abs that didnt exsist. But anyways i told him to meet me the next day for a leg workout. He showed up, gave up half way through and i never saw him again. I am now at a diffrent gym so he may still be there who knows. I just thought it was funny

hmmmm, this and many, many other annoying types in the gym are the only reason I wear headphones (whether my MP-3 player is on or not), and pretend I can't hear anyone, not the guy who asks for a spot on the bench and proceeds with a 1/2 inch range of motion, not the guy who is tying up 3 or 4 areas for his 'supersets' which take an hour, and especially not the guys who are so important that they just MUST talk on their blue-tooth headset/phones so all the world can hear them....lmao....I've been at it so long, I just take it all in stride and know that none of them will be around for very long...I really miss where I used to live, had a place called "Mom's House of Iron", nothing but a warehouse space & concrete floors with weights and walls.....you'd never catch the aforementioned in a place like that....ahhhhhh, the good ole days :)

Last edited:
Had this problem one time. Had a kid come up to me at the gym and ask me how long i have worked out for(length of time). i told him he then pocedded to tell me that i was wasting my time and i didnt have the genetics to bb. mind u this 19 year old boy told me he had been curling and doing triceps 5 days a week for 6 months and taking "pink" pills that his "homie" gave him. And that his arms were bigger than mine. He did have decent sized arms but fat, plus he had the fat gut thing going on. Where he would lift up his shirt to show me his abs that didnt exsist. But anyways i told him to meet me the next day for a leg workout. He showed up, gave up half way through and i never saw him again. I am now at a diffrent gym so he may still be there who knows. I just thought it was funny

Yeah a leg day is how I always get rid of people. Amazing what 20 sets of legs will do to a newb. Even if they aint pushin any #### it just kills em.

Ways to avoid human contact at the gym
#1-always wear headphones[music optional]
#2-wear a hat to help hide your eyes
#3-never make eye contact
#4-go at 2am
#5-if someone decides to speak to you reply only in german.
:welcome:

yea a ton of them in ny. usually can be caught doing 55lbs curls in the squat rack wearing wife beaters showing of their tats and their 13 inch arms. they try to lift as heavy as possible, wear jeans off their ass, work boots with the laces untied and usually a crooked baseball cap with the tags still on it with no crease in the brim and usually they bought it because it matches their out fit. (baby blue or red ny yankees cap) most likely wearing costume jewelry and wreaks of axe body spray

oh yea they bench and do arms mon-thurs and never rerack their weights. also they train with 3-5 people at a time

That is funny my brother, you described the typical punk to a T, must have lots of them in NY. I only go to gym once in a while, I got all my own equipment at home and train with a select few, I only see who I want to see and love it,Blessings. Minister.

lol..well said!I wonder what we would all think of each other at face value and how strange some of us may look too each other..

Well, as for me I am 47 years old, been around the gym for decades and I agree that we should treat everyone with respect and dignity, and try to learn from each other, unfortunately , some of these guys don't offer anything, they live to try to show off, and come across as cool, tough guys and in the process they become anything but that. I gang banged for many years in my youth, with some bad dudes in some mean streets, and I can tell the difference in between a real bad dude and just some punk that is just annoying, and I will respect both, but I will only listen to one, God bless you. Minister.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131