over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rant: stupid wannabe gangsters.

lol wannabees lol

they think they are bad when they are in groups but catch em one on one and they will run the moment cough.

You got that right, I ve seen it a hundred times. cowards, thats why they run in packs.

Too all of you bitching... Why not tell them to their face what you think about them? I mean really, If it bothers you that much... Just an idea.

I have, it did not work out to well for him. He pulled a gun on me in the parking lot. I waited till the next I saw him in the gym, I punched him in the face he ran behind the counter and the coward / bit&* and called the cops on me. After he got out of he hospital (no I didnt hit him that hard) I was told he and his crew of 7 cowards waited for me outside the gym for a week. I hardly doubt it takes 7 guys to take me on, I am not Bruce lee LOL. I was kicked out of the gym, so they just wasted their time.

Everyone should at least once in their life hang out in a ghetto and see what cowards and low lifes these guys really are. TV does not even come close to a true representation.

I have, it did not work out to well for him. He pulled a gun on me in the parking lot. I waited till the next I saw him in the gym, I punched him in the face he ran behind the counter and the coward / bit&* and called the cops on me. After he got out of he hospital (no I didnt hit him that hard) I was told he and his crew of 7 cowards waited for me outside the gym for a week. I hardly doubt it takes 7 guys to take me on, I am not Bruce lee LOL. I was kicked out of the gym, so they just wasted their time.

Everyone should at least once in their life hang out in a ghetto and see what cowards and low lifes these guys really are. TV does not even come close to a true representation.

I grew up in the ghetto my brother, and that's just the way it works, gotta travel in packs to survive, but not all of us were cowardly punks, you just develop the group mentality and be defensive of the members of your group, but we had some bad dudes thatt you wouldn't want to take one on one. And I'm not defending the gang life style, it's just that sometimes some of us had no choice. God bless you. Minister.

A crowd of wannabe gangsters come ruin my work out and then procced to ask me if I am doing steroids. I simply stated I am on a strict diet. RIP WORK OUT. Wannabe gangsters are the worse than highschool/college 'bros'.

you simply need to tell them you are on a strict diet which conisits of slamming a bottle of syrup after your workout to get the carbs you need.. Read that somewhere else on here..lol..

I see the funny side really. I train at home these days but when i used to train at gym id just tell people i dont chat during workout if you wanna chat after feel free. They normaly move on anyway if not dont hurt to chat after workout, even if they are full of shit cant be bothered falling out really

Maybe BigEnough could open his own gym where the accepted workout attire is super baggy pants, wife beater, silver chain that is worn outside the shirt and comes to the stomach, nonlaced shoes, a cap on (though you are indoors) askew, and of course underwear are plainly visible. Acceptable speech would be frequent use of "Yo!" A lack of social skills and what your parents taught you is just fine. You can call yourself "G-dog" or some other crap while keeping it real. That way the rest of us can go to a gym and enjoy our douchefree workouts.

Cant stand "Wanksters"..
Headphones and a ball cap pulled low usually work to curb the chit-chat...

A couple of months ago I noticed a local (Eastern, Maine. Gangsters do not exist here) white kid talking ghetto slang that he picked up after going to college in Mass for a year. I then called him by name and told him that I was not familiar with his "new" way of speech. He carried on like I was acting out of order. I told him that if I just started spitting a Wisconsin accent that most likely my family would have me commited. The disgusting thing about the story is that his parents are so far removed from the gangster lifestyle it's funny. His mother is a vetrinarian and his father owns a succesful real estate brokerage. I'm old enough to let that shit slide but representing yourself in such a fraudulant manner can be irratating to witness.

This is why I have a sliding membership fee at my gym. Mother of three, kinda cute doesnt make much $$$$ 25 a month. Regular old meathead like me $35. Rich guy $50. Cop/vet/firefighter/teacher $20. Jackass idiot $125. Never have any jackasses in my gym that way and I sign up eveyone so I dont have some moron signing up punks. Probly get sued sooner or later.

BWHAHAHHA thats hilarious!

this is so true i live in nj Elisabeth, Rahway Union area and there are plenty of tuff street people, plenty of thugs who will shoot no prob but there are mostly wannabees that travel in groups and have to jump people you hear em yellin suuuuuuwuuuuuuu and nobody's comin so why yell it.

Maybe BigEnough could open his own gym where the accepted workout attire is super baggy pants, wife beater, silver chain that is worn outside the shirt and comes to the stomach, nonlaced shoes, a cap on (though you are indoors) askew, and of course underwear are plainly visible. Acceptable speech would be frequent use of "Yo!" A lack of social skills and what your parents taught you is just fine. You can call yourself "G-dog" or some other crap while keeping it real. That way the rest of us can go to a gym and enjoy our douchefree workouts.

He can name his gym "Malibus Most Wanted."

I remember when I was 13, the biggest men in the gym were my heroes. Take the time out of your self obsorbed life to council a young kid. They might not be what your into, but I can gauruntee they are talking to you because they respect you.

Everyone has a different defintion of wanna-be gangsters. Seems like many here are taking it these guys were black. Maybe they were, but this nonsense is cross-ethnic. The white kids are actually worse imo, as their only gang affiliation is they all have Abercrombie & Fitch credit cards.

My gf lives in an area without many gym choices. While her place is rural, I'm 10 minutes from a gym that I use that is more rec center. Great equipment, but probably 85% black because they have a number of basketball courts that are heavily used. No problems. I worry about myself, mind my own business, and even play a lot of basketball where it's physical, but not dirty. You don't go calling hand checks for fouls, but otherwise I play my short white guy game and rebound by Barkely-style lower body hip leverage, pass, and shoot 3's.

I occasionally catch a little shit, but no matter where I'm at, I expect young and dumb to go together. I actually get more annoyed at someone old enough to know better. Those guys get my temper. Young guys, I kind of just laugh off, but occasionally if they are acting the fool, I'll wait until the strongest of the group gets done benching (they only bench and curl) and then respectfully ask if they are done and then warm-up with their 205 max for about 30 reps as their friends mock the "strong" one for screaming as he 1 repped it. That usually ends any friction. Kids are sheep, they follow one alpha around and act tough, always have, always will. Many don't have a father to slap them upside the head when it gets too big. At least I did, and learned better before I caught an ass whooping. Everything comes around in life. If a kid is a true punk, he'll end up as a chalk outline soon enough. My life is too good so I won't be the one to put him there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws