over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rant: stupid wannabe gangsters.

purelifting

Registered
A crowd of wannabe gangsters come ruin my work out and then procced to ask me if I am doing steroids. I simply stated I am on a strict diet. RIP WORK OUT. Wannabe gangsters are the worse than highschool/college 'bros'.

We get that bunch every few months in my gym....dont sweat it,they never stay around too long bro. Three weeks tops!!!

They are usually skinny guys that do that! I have met real gangsters swoll as ever but when slanging the iron in the gym some of the coolest people to talk to cause of the common interest in weightlifting/bodybuilding.............

yea a ton of them in ny. usually can be caught doing 55lbs curls in the squat rack wearing wife beaters showing of their tats and their 13 inch arms. they try to lift as heavy as possible, wear jeans off their ass, work boots with the laces untied and usually a crooked baseball cap with the tags still on it with no crease in the brim and usually they bought it because it matches their out fit. (baby blue or red ny yankees cap) most likely wearing costume jewelry and wreaks of axe body spray

oh yea they bench and do arms mon-thurs and never rerack their weights. also they train with 3-5 people at a time

Last edited:
^hahaha funny shit. Thats why I workout at home. I dont have the patience to deal with fucktards being in my presence

too many of them here
they tend to travel in packs
they do deadlifts with form that will make you cringe, and weight that is probably 300lbs too heavy for them

It was a pack of 6. I looked at the gym owners and they were like... I know what you are thinking.... and one of them had a gps on them :star-w:rs

yea a ton of them in ny. usually can be caught doing 55lbs curls in the squat rack wearing wife beaters showing of their tats and their 13 inch arms. they try to lift as heavy as possible, wear jeans off their ass, work boots with the laces untied and usually a crooked baseball cap with the tags still on it with no crease in the brim and usually they bought it because it matches their out fit. (baby blue or red ny yankees cap) most likely wearing costume jewelry and wreaks of axe body spray

oh yea they bench and do arms mon-thurs and never rerack their weights. also they train with 3-5 people at a time

You broke that down very well. Esp the last 2 sentences.

only way to eascape

sometimes you find a gym that doesnt just let anyone with the money for a membership join, a real hardcore gym. Or you could move to my neck of the woods.

Too all of you bitching... Why not tell them to their face what you think about them? I mean really, If it bothers you that much... Just an idea.

They are usually skinny guys that do that! I have met real gangsters swoll as ever but when slanging the iron in the gym some of the coolest people to talk to cause of the common interest in weightlifting/bodybuilding.............

we but we get the other ones in Chi too you know.. **broken link removed**

Why bother....why start shit? They dont hang around very long,and they are just young kids most of them. Nobody is really that upset about those type of guys....they are funny to watch,but get in the way sometimes.

Too all of you bitching... Why not tell them to their face what you think about them? I mean really, If it bothers you that much... Just an idea.

lol wannabees lol

they think they are bad when they are in groups but catch em one on one and they will run the moment cough.

haha, there was this pain in the ass at my gym yesterday in the smith machine, with about 500lbs on the bar doing calf raises......in swimming trunks.

I respect most people that take the time to go to the gym, but sometimes people just make it so hard. you should have seen the rest of his workout, just bad all around.

A crowd of wannabe gangsters come ruin my work out and then procced to ask me if I am doing steroids. I simply stated I am on a strict diet. RIP WORK OUT. Wannabe gangsters are the worse than highschool/college 'bros'.

so which one is worse, the fact that these wannabes had the nerve to talk to you or that your focus is so small that you can let someone trying to talk to you ruin the whole workout?

lol wannabees lol

they think they are bad when they are in groups but catch em one on one and they will run the moment cough.

Agree with you big time......they are always brave when their homies are with them.......yet so very humble when they are rolling "lone wolf".

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear