YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid Decrease in Strength. Help Please.

Mood is certainly on the ho-hum side, but I've had mood/motivation dips in the past and it didn't correlate to anywhere near this much of a strength decrease. Covid phenomenon is something I'm hearing more and more about, although Covid hit in March, and my strength didn't fall into the crapper until July, so I dunno.

Yeah man, that could just be it. Sounds like the simplest answer to me and usually the simplest answers are usually the right ones. When my intensity starts dropping or weights start feeling heavier I usually cycle in some sort of break. Even Ronnie took several months off a year even from training. I would not expect to break any records until the world gets back to a norm.

Consider taking some time off or cycling down and then gain the mentality over your break for your next big push. I always relate people to cars. You can only push on the gas for so long until you need to let off or your car breaks down.

I don't think it has anything to do with motivation, covid etc.
A 30% strength loss that quickly is serious... Not to scare you but you are doing the right thing and having tests done.

If for example I could bench 405 and a month later could only do 285 I'd be worried. Like you say it's across the board so it must be a systemic issue.

Have you lost weight? Are there any particular bodyparts affected more than others or movements you're finding harder?

Even if you were overtrained/undertrained/ off gear etc this shouldn't happen. Let us all know what happens...

I went through something similar to this a few months back and it ended up being mononucleosis. I had it when I was younger (it was horrible) and when I became infected again I really didn't exhibit any of the symptoms the first time around... I was just really fatigued. Often felt like I couldn't catch my breath between sets too.

Blood/urine test results came back this morning:

Estradiol and Free test were both high(total test was normal).

SHBG, FSH, LH were all low.

Thyroid markers and Prolactin were normal.

Urine color was called abnormal (amber), and its WBC and Leukocyte Esterase were both labeled abnormal.

Any insights are much appreciated. Thank you.

Blood/urine test results came back this morning:

Estradiol and Free test were both high(total test was normal).

SHBG, FSH, LH were all low.

Thyroid markers and Prolactin were normal.

Urine color was called abnormal (amber), and its WBC and Leukocyte Esterase were both labeled abnormal.

Any insights are much appreciated. Thank you.

My initial thought when I first read this was that you are using fake gear. But blood results debunk that theory. Based on the urine, you may have a UTI(urinary tract infection). Any increased urgency or frequency to pee, any burning, and fever?

My initial thought when I first read this was that you are using fake gear. But blood results debunk that theory. Based on the urine, you may have a UTI(urinary tract infection). Any increased urgency or frequency to pee, any burning, and fever?

Yeah when I looked into those urine results it mentioned UTI or bladder or kidney infection. I haven't noticed any increased frequency/urgency/burning/fever/etc, and as for the fever part I've probably had my temperature checked about 25 times in the last month or so and it's always in the 97s.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws