over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid fat loss

I even know some people who put any carbs they have pre bed for that reason. Although for me it makes most sense if you really benefit from that and are on a low amount to share those carbs between pre, post and pre bed.
Ya I totally agree. I’d have 80 percent of the em around the workout and the other 20 pre bed

I even know some people who put any carbs they have pre bed for that reason. Although for me it makes most sense if you really benefit from that and are on a low amount to share those carbs between pre, post and pre bed.
I do it for a few reasons

(1) it's very easy for me to not eat during the day, I'm just not hungry or thinking about food

(2) it's very difficult for me to not snack at nighttime

(3) in order to balance the calories and make sure my nighttime eating doesn't make me fat, I just skip the carbs/fats throughout the day, when I'm not hungry anyways, so that I can eat when I want to at night

(4) carbs (or really excess calories other than protein) during the day makes me lose motivation, makes me tired, etc

(5) carbs at night help me relax and sleep and also help me recover after my afternoon workouts

I do it for a few reasons

(1) it's very easy for me to not eat during the day, I'm just not hungry or thinking about food

(2) it's very difficult for me to not snack at nighttime

(3) in order to balance the calories and make sure my nighttime eating doesn't make me fat, I just skip the carbs/fats throughout the day, when I'm not hungry anyways, so that I can eat when I want to at night

(4) carbs (or really excess calories other than protein) during the day makes me lose motivation, makes me tired, etc

(5) carbs at night help me relax and sleep and also help me recover after my afternoon workouts
I’m very similar to this 👍

For me, in order of importance:
deficit (means weighing food for a week then sticking to the same meals)
protein
VEGETABLES (don't forget these), help with satiety and important on very high protein diets
cheat foods if I can't sleep due to hunger are pickles (they work), casein shake, if I need fats I'll have a handful of almonds
no cardio
no weight-loss drugs

What is the minimum fat intake someone can take per day before they may have some issues? I've been told 30 g is cutting it close, we need some dietary fat.

What is the minimum fat intake someone can take per day before they may have some issues? I've been told 30 g is cutting it close, we need some dietary fat.
I've gone as low as 20 g back in a 2012 competition preparation. That said I was using hormones. If you're not using hormones fats need to be at least 20% for or testosterone production will drop

If you use hormones like many of us here hormones aren't going to be affected much as you got synthetic going up and down in your system

If you go too low for too long your joints will start hurting won't be as crushened as well

For health I will keep them I'd say at least 15 or 20% if you're going low on calories. I take about that many high potency fish oil grams of fat a day currently some days

You need healthy fats for optimal health and even when trying to lose body fat I would never go totally without. It will usually cause many more issues and actually go against your physique in the long run. I would recommend at the very least 30g and that is only 270 calories. It's not like most of us are trying to get down to 4% body fat and have to stave but even if you were you could do 270 calories with the rest coming from mainly protein. If you ever do go very low in dietary fat I would recommend using something like liver and some extra virgin olive oil. You want to use nutrient dense foods when consuming lower calories. Whenever I go low I always make sure to include some concentrated sources such as 3g high EPA fish oil and 1g cod liver oil twice daily which is only an extra 8g fat per day but can help minimize any possible issues. There is a place for very low calories at select times but nobody should be depriving their bodies of essential fats. I know one person who went years on next to no fat and his body (hormones, joints, well being, overall health) was a mess as a result.

Is Lyle's PSMF the gold standard for fat loss, or are there other recommended protocols?

It works - simple. Did similar with aj sims and Matt Porter -
Just make sure you refeed when needed - I don’t wait 7-10-14 days - hit it when it’s needed - and it can be back to back days depending on how you respond to the refeed

It works - simple. Did similar with aj sims and Matt Porter -
Just make sure you refeed when needed - I don’t wait 7-10-14 days - hit it when it’s needed - and it can be back to back days depending on how you respond to the refeed
100% agree 👍🏿

Having said that wouldn’t fasting for 24-48 hours create a huge deficit
Yes it will but its not giving me a bolus of protein and leucine every few hours to spark protein synthesis and muscle growth, so depends on what your goals are.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131