over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid fat loss

@beastmode121
So first it’s protein is irrelevant. Then energy expenditure is about a nutritional deficit. Wtf bro. Go back to basics.
Protein is irrelevant for weight loss if you’re getting (key word) enough amounts to keep muscle mass. Energy expenditure is as basic as fat loss goes.

Ahhh, the infamous post your pics reply! That's what makes a point. And nobody said you can't control variables. All that was said was CAN change day to day...........and usually does. You're arguing with yourself here.............you should take this thread as the general thought it is, not try to cherry pick real and imagined inferences to support the argument you are having with ghosts.
I’m not arguing with no one; I’m stating my opinion and facts. you don’t know what you’re talking about. I suggest you read and learn. that’s the problem with these forums; people come on here and think they know it all cause they watched or read a thread somewhere

I’m not arguing with no one; I’m stating my opinion and facts. you don’t know what you’re talking about. I suggest you read and learn. that’s the problem with these forums; people come on here and think they know it all cause they watched or read a thread somewhere
I’ve experimented and did it for myself. I don’t talk about things I haven’t done. I don’t need a study that doesn’t apply to me when I know for a fact it works. Weight won’t go down much but I’ll lose fat on protein only 🤔

no Wer not; Wer talking about juice heads who follow high protein diets; find a study about juice heads with high protein diets. Atleast diabetic patients are out of shape and are the perfect example and test subjects. Not bodybuilders with grams of gear
I am not juiced head, and I don`t go below 300g protein, on the days I train 2 times I go higher then 300g. I do consume 200g fat and 200g carbs beside the protein.

You said you lowered your carbs and lost weight, and thought you were making magic happen.. bro
Here's the entire post.........
"I know that for me I can lower carbs and lose weight faster than any other way........as can most. I can eat more protein and be less hungry than if I just lower carbs and lose weight, I can lower calories overall to the same level and keep the percentages of each the same via lowering each macro and NOT lose weight as efficiently."
And never said or implied it was magic, just a basic weight loss strategy.. Lowering various macros would result in lowering overall colories.......I didn't realize you didn't know that..

You are like a religious fanatic........take the written word and misinterpret it to meet your needs and beliefs..........
Bro................

They also come on here and think anyone that disagrees with them is wrong...........because they are right.

We need Doctor Scott in here @homonunculus - iirc he recently posted something about excessive protein and storing (or not storing) it as fat. Dr Scott to the rescue!
You can get fat if you over consume calories even protein. However I think it’s pretty damn hard to. If I’m in a deficit like 2400-2500 calories a day and I replace all my macros with lean protein only then I lose more fat but not as much scale weight.

You can get fat if you over consume calories even protein. However I think it’s pretty damn hard to. If I’m in a deficit like 2400-2500 calories a day and I replace all my macros with lean protein only then I lose more fat but not as much scale weight.
if that works for then great. but it’s not hard to gain fat on high protein diets if you’re not in a calorie deficit

They also come on here and think anyone that disagrees with them is wrong...........because they are right.
if they disagree with the wrong info… that makes them wrong.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear