over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid fat loss

if that works for then great. but it’s not hard to gain fat on high protein diets if you’re not in a calorie deficit
I’m talking about a deficit as you have to be in a deficit to lose fat. What im saying is I have more fatloss in a deficit the more that the calories in the deficit are comprised of protein.

if that works for then great. but it’s not hard to gain fat on high protein diets if you’re not in a calorie deficit
You don't understand PMSF. You should do some more reading about it. Its proven by Mayo clinic, Cleveland clinic, and I am sure other major medical institutions.

This was a stupid discussion with a fucking idiot.
lol
look, don’t start calling ppl names; don’t take This thread into another direction and don’t say things you won’t say to someone’s face in person.

You don't understand PMSF. You should do some more reading about it. Its proven by Mayo clinic, Cleveland clinic, and I am sure other major medical institutions.
Lmao at Mayo Clinic.
don’t tell me what I don’t understand. high protein is great but the Whole discussion was high protein diets make you lose more fat.

I’m talking about a deficit as you have to be in a deficit to lose fat. What im saying is I have more fatloss in a deficit the more that the calories in the deficit are comprised of protein.
And that’s false, but whatever you think works for you.

highER protein diets do not cause more fat loss.. you mad cause I disagreed with your little opinions ?

Yeah the Mayo Clinic is a report that some slut bitch ass like you can refute. LOL
Again; stop name calling. Have some respect. You’re acting immature and I promise you; you won’t say that to my face in person.

stick to the topic, or get out the thread. I’m done responding to kids with no respect

What are the specialized cells for carbs?

Just because dietary fats exist does not mean that fat cells are a specialized cell for dietary fats.

There's a logic to b-boy's post, but it's not the precise mechanism (glycogen sparing, reduced catabolic state in skeletal muscle; the reduced efficiency of hydrolysing proteins for fuel) that's been explained, which is fine. But once you do start talking mechanisms, you've got to understand a bit about nutrition and physiology.

Who cares about technical mechanisms? The facts are that the more protein in your diet, the less body fat you will store.

That's what A LOT of posts become......I took your post for what you meant and find that it has been quite accurate in my experience too. I'll let those that fixate on quoting studies regardless of their own experience battle it out. FWIW you can take pretty much any topic in the world and find studies supporting or contradicting your beliefs.

Studies are not worth shit when you have thousands of examples of anecdotal experience.

Since March I maintaining very lean physique. Started at 93.5 kg. Today I am 100.5kg that is whole 7 kg. I never had that lean gains. Proteins are my main macros. Every 3rd day I carb up every 7th day High carb high fat (cheat). Gear wise lowest I ever took. DSC_0048.JPG

Another thread where guys have to measure to see who has the bigger dick. You also don't need to keep repeating yourself to make your point more valid. We got it the first time. You are just clogging up the thread. Members who call names to other members received bans. Stop the name calling and act like civil adults. It won't be tolerated here. I don't want to be a baby sitter. Get back to topic and don't keep repeating the same things over and over again.

So say on 2800 I'm eating 300g protein and losing 1 lb a week. If I Jack up protein to 400g and adjust carbs and fats so calories are still 2800, I should lose weight ( or just fat meaning I gained muscle) greater than 1 lb a week, in theory?

Just trying to understand. This is for a lean person not pushing alot of hard dieting but always striving to become leaner.
Yes you will lose fat at a faster (more efficient) rate, but forget the 1lb per week goal. As much as I love the scale it's not a good resource for total feedback when it comes to physique goals, use the mirror, calipers (not for accuracy but for progress), and scale last. When body composition changes effectively the scale weight becomes skewed.

Yes you will lose fat at a faster (more efficient) rate, but forget the 1lb per week goal. As much as I love the scale it's not a good resource for total feedback when it comes to physique goals, use the mirror, calipers (not for accuracy but for progress), and scale last. When body composition changes effectively the scale weight becomes skewed.

THIS ∆∆∆

I like how disagreements over protein consumption make people go straight ghetto fab on this forum. Sounds more like some weave about to get found in the parking lot

Person 1: I think protein may matter less than many think in this instance

Person 2: TRICK ASS HOE

Person 3: SLUT ASS BITCH

Calm down, yall, damn...

Over my years of experimenting with different things one thing that is true for me is I can keep calories the same but lower other macros and raise protein I lose fat faster not just scale weight. I actually diet this way.
Ill lower cals over time until around 2400-2500 and not go any lower. What I’ll do then as fat loss stalls or to speed it up is lower carbs and fats and raise protein. I won’t lose a lot more weight as weight loss isn’t what I want even though it’s something that happens but I’ll lose fat quicker and quicker as I lower carbs and fats and raise protein.
I’ll eventually be on 2400-2500 calories of liquid egg whites and protein isolate.
Yes, we that know how to manipulate these variables all experience the same as you. I agree 100%
To anyone that disagrees and is willing to put their money with their mouth, I would be more than happy to prove this point to them.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws