over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid fat loss

they are talking about only protein diets.
No we are not, maybe that's where the disconnect is with you in this thread, also this thread is not about a PSMF diet as that is the extreme of what I'm getting at.

I like how disagreements over protein consumption make people go straight ghetto fab on this forum. Sounds more like some weave about to get found in the parking lot

Person 1: I think protein may matter less than many think in this instance

Person 2: TRICK ASS HOE

Person 3: SLUT ASS BITCH

Calm down, yall, damn...
It’s always been this way on the forums, even before them on the AOL bodybuilding message boards.

WS

no Wer not; Wer talking about juice heads who follow high protein diets; find a study about juice heads with high protein diets. Atleast diabetic patients are out of shape and are the perfect example and test subjects. Not bodybuilders with grams of gear
Bboy is on trt right now with this diet, or was, as stated earlier in this thread

Totally different ballgame 150- 200 mgs weekly than 500-1500

From what I understand this is a " clean up" or drop bodyfat fast mini phase, and this diet is short term for this effect

Did I miss something?

I recently stopped stims one month post competition, yes even a small amount of caffeine , although I may use it here or there, but last year I did a mini cut for 2 -4 weeks between shows and would use ec stack first thing fasted cardio or even resistance exercise then when it was done cease stimulates, I stayed leaner between shows past year

Last show was November 2020 until June 2021 so didn't have much time to do a couple mini cuts . Moreover, this was the first time I did that, it worked, and I'm keeping it in my arsenal so to speak. Think it's brilliant

These threads always go to extremes (and it's understandable why and you can sometimes learn from looking at the extremes). The question I'd wonder is if you are getting "enough" protein ie 1.8 grams per kg of bodyweight does adding more, when calories, drugs and everything is equal equate to more fat loss? I just don't see compelling evidence that the answer is "yes". It would seem as long as you have a plentiful amount of protein and you are in a deficit it may be beneficial to add some carbs or fat instead of just more protein.

I'm a "protein guy" so I don't say it to disparage high protein in fact I go more towards 2 grams of protein per kg of bw, which is quite high. But, again, is there reason or rationale to go higher than that vs adding carbs or fat?

These threads always go to extremes (and it's understandable why and you can sometimes learn from looking at the extremes). The question I'd wonder is if you are getting "enough" protein ie 1.8 grams per kg of bodyweight does adding more, when calories, drugs and everything is equal equate to more fat loss? I just don't see compelling evidence that the answer is "yes". It would seem as long as you have a plentiful amount of protein and you are in a deficit it may be beneficial to add some carbs or fat instead of just more protein.

I'm a "protein guy" so I don't say it to disparage high protein in fact I go more towards 2 grams of protein per kg of bw, which is quite high. But, again, is there reason or rationale to go higher than that vs adding carbs or fat?
Certain fats aren't just energy carriers, but they are signal transducers and ligands for receptors. Some of those pathways such as PPAR facilitate the processing of fats. You need certain fatty acids to process fat, maybe through diet or sometimes these adipokines are released from adipose during lipolysis.

Of course the solution could be in taking non-fatty Agonists for these pathways such as the well recognized cardarine. It's possible anymore to lose fat while completely starving yourself of fats and carbs, but if you don't want to take that comprehensive approach of chemical manipulation, then, yah, a person would need an adequate proportion of mono/polyunsaturated fats as signal transducers for the process.

Certain fats aren't just energy carriers, but they are signal transducers and ligands for receptors. Some of those pathways such as PPAR facilitate the processing of fats. You need certain fatty acids to process fat, maybe through diet or sometimes these adipokines are released from adipose during lipolysis.

Of course the solution could be in taking non-fatty Agonists for these pathways such as the well recognized cardarine. It's possible anymore to lose fat while completely starving yourself of fats and carbs, but if you don't want to take that comprehensive approach of chemical manipulation, then, yah, a person would need an adequate proportion of mono/polyunsaturated fats as signal transducers for the process.
This makes sense. I don't get to the point of protein only. But I do keto and just keep lowering the fats. I'll get to the point only whats found in the meat and some MCT oil and I see fat drop faster.

I'm Honestly baffled that most of you did not understand the original post of this thread and automatically thought of the extremes? WTF?

You don't have to take in 400 grams of protein or extremely high protein, all I'm saying is the more protein to energy ratio the more extreme the fat loss. Hell I often have a 1 to 1 ratio, like 300 protein, 200 carbs and 100 fats and fat loss is fine as long as that is a caloric deficit. But if I eat 350 protein, 150 carbs and 100 fats then the fat loss is a little faster, and if I eat 400 protein, 100 carbs and 100 fats the fat loss is even quicker. The higher the protein to energy ratio the more extreme the fat loss. It doesn't have to be the super extreme of an all protein PSMF diet, unless you need to go super extreme for a very short period.

let's say that your body uses 20% of the energy from prots to get digested etc
200C 300P 100F = 2660 CALS
100C 400P 100F = 2580 CALS

I don't think that you are getting leaner faster, it's more about electrolytes, the more prots you eat, usually the more potassium you eat, the more dehydrated you end up.... It's just a matter of water not fat lost. I doubt that 80 calories can make all this difference.

Not to mention that the less carb you eat the less active you will be.....

Tbh i prefer to do 1h cardio ed and eat high carbs, 2-3g prots per kg, trace of fats, than a boat load of proteins and feel sluggish all day.

Not to mention that the less carb you eat the less active you will be.....

Lol, that's total nonsense.

Loss of activity is a matter of calories consumed, not carbohydrates.

Also, when you do diets high in protein and low carbs, you sleep less, so you are more active during the day.

you sleep less, so you are more active during the day.
All due respect but I don’t think that cause snd effect is accurate. If anything, I’d say it’s opposite. But if I you meant that you sleep less and are therefore potentially moving around more in aggregate then I could possibly agree to that.

Lol, that's total nonsense.

Loss of activity is a matter of calories consumed, not carbohydrates.

Also, when you do diets high in protein and low carbs, you sleep less, so you are more active during the day.
Yes you are correct, he has no idea what he is saying..LOL

Speaking of which, I sometimes wonder how much the sleep can effect your health

To anyone that's ever really run a fat dependent diet, it can really take some getting used to being fully awake, 100% sharp and ready to go on about four hours of sleep every night. And the deeper you're fat adapted, the less you need. Fuck adderall, try a true keto diet

Speaking of which, I sometimes wonder how much the sleep can effect your health

To anyone that's ever really run a fat dependent diet, it can really take some getting used to being fully awake, 100% sharp and ready to go on about four hours of sleep every night. And the deeper you're fat adapted, the less you need. Fuck adderall, try a true keto diet

All studies indicate that if you sleep for a few hours, you will be screwed and live fewer years.

But personally, I had spent almost a year sleeping very few hours and I have not gotten sick even once. When I got off the cutting diet, DNP, less cardio, more food (some shitty cheat meals), I slept a little better, etc ... i has more weird muscle aches. I have even gotten a fever.

Of course, I felt like shit because it doesn't feel great weeks and weeks sleeping 4-5 hours, you just shouldn't spend that much time doing diet.

I will say, one of the many reasons I never eat carbs until the night time, is because they always make me tired

Depends on my activity, I just try to ensure I'm in a deficit. So 2500 - 2800 calories as I'm not very active right now and not doing cardio
Roughly what is your lean body mass in lbs? I know you are a monster.

Yep. Pre bed carbs is a great way to get better sleep

I even know some people who put any carbs they have pre bed for that reason. Although for me it makes most sense if you really benefit from that and are on a low amount to share those carbs between pre, post and pre bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131