over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid growth in recovering drug addicts

I didn't find it a joke...actually he was just reaching out to others that may have had similar reactions. Much better to have real world advice and reactions then to read it out of an article.

What I do find a joke is sponsors that post multiple times in every single thread with mostly jibberish and useless input only to have there links appear for advertising purposes.

what is a joke is how painfully uninformed many here are...

in a life of instability, dumb things like pm have actually been some of the most stable shit in my life...

I have read this board every day basically for idk.. and easy 10 years, another more like 16-17 years... why? I came here and places like chemical anarchy and the ug etc to fix my shit and become a better me.

mentally physically, etc.. better me.

I work at that shit.
for me it isn't a joke, my dumb shit will kill me, idk how it hasn't already...
just one of my mental diagnosis is like having fucking cancer... but worse as you cant see it, I don't look sick, but I am minimum 5x more likely to die early then you are...

let that sink in for a second..
maybe you have read one or two of these rip posts recently??
that hits home.

I shouldn't be here.
I should not be typing
lol
I should not be giving advise. loll

yet its me, this fucked up maniac drug addict that has to shed light on some of this complicated yet stupidly simple stuff for you guys.

this post was potentially started as a real thing, I don't really think so, but could be... why do drug addicts rebound? lol

so many very simple reasons
don't abuse yourself n its much easier to grow.

what about the rest
lol
just cus you stopped doing drugs does not make you no longer a drug addict!

how many drug addicts just change one thing for another?

this is really what we should be looking at.
so many of our post have so much in common n you guys miss it!
you just keep reading the same idiot shit not connecting the dots and posting a million n two tren threads..

we could actually help each other and improve shit and learn all at the same time if more people took this seriously. I honestly should stop taking it serious.

how many times have I addressed the sponsor thing? lol
clearly you don't read so much or you would know that.

so on the sponsor note.
I say next to nothing about my products... im not here talking about anything at all to do with products, you even point out that my signature has bad info. that's because im not trying to sell you shit! lol

I am not giving out free things so ppl make logs on our stuff.
you know what..
many of the people that do that BUY our products!
they get fee stuff from others, they talk about other people stuff but they buy ours...

take that for what it is..:eek:

I was and am posting here as a member who has more experience with the ops question them most people here.

I am an asshole and am condescending at times, however I am not breaking any rules and am actually providing substance, how many other posts did that?

if the op wants to truly understand the answer to this it may have been better to ask why he was a drug addict in the first place...:lightbulb:

Look man, I was on dope heavy for 5 years. I get it, and I'm not all there mentally either. It was a thought I had that perhaps people who are recovering from drug addiction have a spike in GH, testosterone, or other hormones that promote growth. And if so, if there is a way to mimic that without relapsing. I understand that you thought the post was stupid, but I have seen many posts that are a LOT worse.

In my opinion, if you don't like a thread or post, just don't keep reading it. No need to contribute anything if its not positive or informative.

dude
my point is be fucking smarter...

if you have a real issue to solve man the fuck up n get to it!

lol
the other day I realized I had done blow for basically 16 years! accidentally.. lol :confused:

I talk to a lot a guy who have problems n want help.
im all for that its great n I do all I can to help cus I have been through it.

don't waste your time in some mental masturbation of gh and testosterone sensitivity theory...

recover n roll with it!
first
clean up!
eat sleep be normal

sups can depend on what drugs you were taking.

as you get better do more.
get up early go for a walk.
eat go to gym eat
slepp

repeat

a while later add some gear..
repeat
lol

the growing part is easy.
dealing with your head is not.

in a life of instability, dumb things like pm have actually been some of the most stable shit in my life...

I have read this board every day basically for idk.. and easy 10 years, another more like 16-17 years... why? I came here and places like chemical anarchy and the ug etc to fix my shit and become a better me.

I work at that shit.
just one of my mental diagnosis is like having fucking cancer... but worse as you cant see it, I don't look sick, but I am minimum 5x more likely to die early then you are...

that hits home.

I shouldn't be here.
I should not be typing
lol

yet its me, this fucked up maniac drug addict that has to shed light on some of this complicated yet stupidly simple stuff for you guys.

this post was potentially started as a real thing, I don't really think so, but could be... why do drug addicts rebound? lol

what about the rest
lol

you just keep reading the same idiot shit not connecting the dots and posting a million n two tren threads..

we could actually help each other and improve shit and learn all at the same time if more people took this seriously. I honestly should stop taking it serious.

so on the sponsor note.
I say next to nothing about my products... im not here talking about anything at all to do with products, you even point out that my signature has bad info. that's because im not trying to sell you shit! lol

you know what..
they get fee stuff from others, they talk about other people stuff but they buy ours...

I was and am posting here as a member who has more experience with the ops question them most people here.

I am an asshole and am condescending at times, however I am not breaking any rules and am actually providing substance, how many other posts did that?

if the op wants to truly understand the answer to this it may have been better to ask why he was a drug addict in the first place...:lightbulb:

lk3 relax bro, when he mentioned sponsors posting multiple times in threads with mostly gibberish bullshit posts he wasn't talking about you. he was talking about these Chinese sponsors like sr health Rachel and selected, etc.....

I work at that shit.

that hits home.

I shouldn't be here.
I should not be typing
lol

what about the rest
lol

so on the sponsor note.

you know what..

I wasn't referring to you about sponsors...I was just venting about it in general as it's just been around the past month....Sponsors are the bread and butter of this site..I get that, but some very recent sponsors constantly posting useless information or 1-2 word responses only to get someone to see your link should be against board rules. Nobody comes on here to get bombarded with "infommercial" posts. We come on here for the next level expertise and no bullshit approach......At lease if you're (not "you" LK3..I mean "you" in a general and broad sense) going to post then make sure you actually know something about what you're posting...don't enter two words for your "ad" to be seen...and don't go to wikipedia to copy and paste something.....Just ranting as it diminishes the quality of the board.
If they want to post information that isn't beneficial then go to the Sponsor section of the forum, however, if they actually care about a topic or know from real world experience then they should post away.

....but I get where you're coming from in regards to recovery and rebound. Not one of us knows what the other is going through unless we live an hour in your shoes.

Last edited:
Look man, I was on dope heavy for 5 years. I get it, and I'm not all there mentally either. It was a thought I had that perhaps people who are recovering from drug addiction have a spike in GH, testosterone, or other hormones that promote growth. And if so, if there is a way to mimic that without relapsing. I understand that you thought the post was stupid, but I have seen many posts that are a LOT worse.

In my opinion, if you don't like a thread or post, just don't keep reading it. No need to contribute anything if its not positive or informative.

Hey N3....don't worry...we get you....post isn't stupid....LK3 just took offense to it as he's in recovery these years and I think it seems he's reacting to it in a manner that most of us wouldn't (as he has a different vantage point then most of us)

I can only speak for myself but when I was in active addiction (over 5yrs clean at this time) I didn't take care of myself let alone eat, shit I didn't even shower. I had one thing in mind and that was getting high, and how was I gonna come up with the $300 a day it took me not to get dope sick. No wonder we blow up when we get sober.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LK3 you've become INCREDIBLY obnoxious and I don't know why...maybe it is your mental state but you need to clean up your responses or keep quiet. The way you talk to people, you should be on GetBig...that doesn't fly here! You've been warned.

I can only speak for myself but when I was in active addiction (over 5yrs clean at this time) I didn't take care of myself let alone eat, shit I didn't even shower. I had one thing in mind and that was getting high, and how was I gonna come up with the $300 a day it took me not to get dope sick. No wonder we blow up when we get sober.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been there. Quit drugs at a body weight of 200Lbs. Weighed 260Lbs one month later. Drugs are the worst road you can go down. Stay strong and keep pumping iron and eating food. Replenish the missing dopamine and serostinin with lots of good food.

dude
my point is be fucking smarter...

if you have a real issue to solve man the fuck up n get to it!

lol
the other day I realized I had done blow for basically 16 years! accidentally.. lol :confused:

I talk to a lot a guy who have problems n want help.
im all for that its great n I do all I can to help cus I have been through it.

don't waste your time in some mental masturbation of gh and testosterone sensitivity theory...

recover n roll with it!
first
clean up!
eat sleep be normal

sups can depend on what drugs you were taking.

as you get better do more.
get up early go for a walk.
eat go to gym eat
slepp

repeat

a while later add some gear..
repeat
lol

the growing part is easy.
dealing with your head is not.

Put down the glass pipe, you sound more like a tweeter than someone in recovery!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws