over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid Heart rate while on gear

You guys that got bp meds from your doctor aren't you worried about ruining your life insurance?

First try magnesium lactate Dihydrate (or any magnesium supplement). 500-750mg three times a day and not around the time you take calcium. Magnesium is a natural beta blocker and much safer alternative to BP meds.

Celery extract is also a great addition to a natural BP regulation regiment.

Try the natural route first and if it is still high, than maybe go the prescription route.

First try magnesium lactate Dihydrate (or any magnesium supplement). 500-750mg three times a day and not around the time you take calcium. Magnesium is a natural beta blocker and much safer alternative to BP meds.

Celery extract is also a great addition to a natural BP regulation regiment.

Try the natural route first and if it is still high, than maybe go the prescription route.

Thanks. I've also been taking hawthorn berry. Seems to have helped a little.

Actually I'm already taking 350mg or magnesium/day. I also take RYR and Hawthorn berries. I called my local herbs and health store and recommended doterra oils.

Some interesting info I found.
Natural Substitutes for Beta Blockers

We have the habit of looking for a more natural way of curing diseases. Mainly, beta blockers are of two types, viz. cardioselective and non-cardioselective. Cardioselective are used to cure all heart related ailments; while non- cardioselective are for treating the rest of the body. Natural substitutes for beta blockers of both types are readily available. Some of the natural substitutes include the following:

Passion Flower: Passion flower, also known as may pop, is a naturally grown medicinal herb. Passion flower acts as a tranquilizer for the patients suffering from insomnia, anxiety and restlessness. The capsules and tinctures of passion flower are easily available in medical stores. Although, it is an effective relaxer and a good pain reliever, passion flower is non-addictive. It is an effective muscle relaxant and used in many pharmaceuticals as beta blockers. Passion flower tablets or tinctures should not be taken without medical prescription.

Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea, also known as green tea, is a natural beta blocker. Green tea is rich in antioxidants, which neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are those compounds which damage the body cells, increase the aging process, alter DNA and cause cell death. Free radicals are mostly responsible for a number of heath-related problems, like cancer and heart failure. Polyphenols are the antioxidants in the green tea, which prevent harm from the free radicals. Chamomile tea is a good beta blocker. It is also available in capsule form and must not be taken, if you are taking some other beta blocker. Medical consultation is necessary for taking chamomile tea or tablets.

L-arginine: L-arginine is an amino acid. Amino acids play an important role in the proper functioning of human body. It is a basic building block of proteins and arginine is one of the many amino acids. Normally, sesame seeds, chocolate and grains are the sources of arginine. L-arginine is a natural beta blocker and is available in form of pills and tablets. Before taking these tablets, consulting your doctor is important.

Pomegranate Juice: Although, pomegranate is a common fruit, its antioxidant property has been researched extensively in the recent years. Some researches in California have also proved that pomegranate juice has more number of antioxidants than green tea and red wine. Therefore, pomegranate juice is now becoming a popular natural beta blocker.

Breathing Exercises: Breathing exercises can help a lot in controlling blood pressure. For breathing exercises, sitting in an upright posture is important. Exhale the air, with the tip of your tongue touching the upper front teeth, until your lungs are empty. Inhale air, while counting five, mentally. Hold your breath, till five counts. Repeat this entire cycle, ten times. This exercise can be done anywhere and is an easy way to decrease anxiety and blood pressure. This is a natural way to help reduce blood pressure and can be done without even consulting a doctor.

some great info.!!

Some other supplements that may help improve heart function/blood pressure are:

Ellagic Acid - Also, great for the liver!

Mixed Tocopherols - Tons of health benefits and awesome for the heart

Also, Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine and Fish Peptides seem promising, but rather expensive.

Last edited:
Treat high bp properly!

If you are experiencing high bp from gear, your real options are reducing the gear and/or taking medication.

Natural "alternatives" (from hawthorn to coq10 to garlic) are only very marginally effective. Studies have been done - and the bp benefits are small. Please show me quality double-blind studies showing benefits comparable to prescription drugs if you disagree.

These nutraceuticals are probably good for you - i take them - but they won't address real bp issues. You nned to go to ACE inhibitors or beta blockers.

. Please show me quality double-blind studies showing benefits comparable to prescription drugs if you disagree.

No one ever claimed they were comparable to pharmaceuticals. However, they are a good place to start before jumping into pharma.

If all else fails, including cutting back on amount of gear and lifestyle/diet changes, than yes, pharma is where you should go next because its likely an underlying issue.

Try the safer alternatives before you jump into pharma.

Last edited:
No one ever claimed they were comparable to pharmaceuticals. However, they are a good place to start before jumping into pharma.

If all else fails, including cutting back on amount of gear and lifestyle/diet changes, than yes, pharma is where you should go next because its likely an underlying issue.

Try the safer alternatives before you jump into pharma.

Bro, my opinion is high bp is super unsafe situation versus the usually minor sides of pharma.

Now, I agree with you if we are talking about bp that is just a little high. 5-10 points high .... sure, use garlic, coq10, etc. Add some aerobic exercise. But fast heart rate and 15+ points of excess bp, and I wouldn't play around.

Most folks here who have used ACE inhibitors or beta blockers have had no major sides except some find a loss of intensity / energy on the beta blockers.
When the heart rate needs to come down beta blockers are pbly the way to go, along w a reassessment of gear. My 2cents.

I agree if your BP is dangerously high, than you shouldn't mess around and ashould go the pharma route.

However, 125/75 is not dangerously high. I have successfully lowered my BP from 128/84 to 112/72 in a few weeks by just adding magnesium and celery extract to my diet.

You guys that got bp meds from your doctor aren't you worried about ruining your life insurance?

That should be the least of your worries if you are walking around with high blood pressure. I guess you could worry because there is a better chance now that your family just might be able to collect on your policy!
the last thing you should do is self medicate yourself with med for BP/the heart. You need to seek professional help. The most obvious solution to the problme is you need to get off the sauce now and then figure out a new game plan that will allow you to still use some performance enhancer and yet still retain your health. I think in most cases it will involve much lower doses, more time off, and use of fewer compounds.

That should be the least of your worries if you are walking around with high blood pressure. I guess you could worry because there is a better chance now that your family just might be able to collect on your policy!
the last thing you should do is self medicate yourself with med for BP/the heart. You need to seek professional help. The most obvious solution to the problme is you need to get off the sauce now and then figure out a new game plan that will allow you to still use some performance enhancer and yet still retain your health. I think in most cases it will involve much lower doses, more time off, and use of fewer compounds.

x2. Everyone should pay close attention to what Maldorf has to say. As he has discussed, you can be in your peak condition ... and then your life can change in a few minutes because of a clot. Things are just way more fragile than we appreciate.

My comments earlier should have been phrased differently. If you are having real bp and cardiac issues, go get medical help (which probably involves pharma); don't go to Vitamin Shoppe and buy herbs.

If your issues are minor (130/80 isn't high bp), then by all means try nutriceuticals.

Anybody have their pulse increase 10-15 bpm while on gear? Right now I'm running the following cycle, fairly mild dosages, but after 2 weeks into it my heart rate increased to 90-95 bpm. While laying in bed I feel it pounding. My blood pressure increased a bit but not terrible, about 125/75 on average.

Weeks 1-12
Test Cyp - 600mg / week
Deca - 400mg / week

Same here brother, it happens to me on pinning days, by next day goes back to normal. God bless you. Minister.

I appreciate your help. I've done one cylce of 500mg test E for 12 weeks. I plan to only use test for every cycle. My only idea is try shorter cycles like 8 weeks. There's not much else I can do in that dept. Before gear I was in the high 130's/80's. I genetically am prone to high BP. I interval train 2-3 hours a week I've been delt a bad card...

Just went and picked up my lab results. Crit is 54! Red blood cells are 6.14. Everything else on the cbc was in normal levels. The crit kinda scared me. I donated blood in January as well. I'm eligible to donate again on march 17th. At least I know why my bp is high now.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear