over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid Heart rate while on gear

anabolicscuba

Registered
Anybody have their pulse increase 10-15 bpm while on gear? Right now I'm running the following cycle, fairly mild dosages, but after 2 weeks into it my heart rate increased to 90-95 bpm. While laying in bed I feel it pounding. My blood pressure increased a bit but not terrible, about 125/75 on average.

Weeks 1-12
Test Cyp - 600mg / week
Deca - 400mg / week

Yeah I experience this as well. My heart beats increase by about 10 across the band.

I did not notice the heart rate increase from the Deca but think I really noticed a shortness of breath from Modified GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin. Had to stop taking it. Still trying to figure out if it was bad product or just my reaction to it.

For complete accurate B/P and resting HR, take them first thing in the morning right after waking up. This should be different from what you have in the evening. The days stresses, caffeine, etc. will cause fluctuations...

For B/P, wait several minutes, relax, and then take it.

Peace!

yep

This happened to me too. After starting TRT around 250mg a week, I noticed my HR increase to about 80-85bpm from around 65 resting HR, and I could feel my heart pound. It was surprising, but it went back down after a couple weeks...

This happened to me too. After starting TRT around 250mg a week, I noticed my HR increase to about 80-85bpm from around 65 resting HR, and I could feel my heart pound. It was surprising, but it went back down after a couple weeks...

Do you mean it went back down a couple weeks into your TRT or a couple weeks after you ceased the TRT?

Anybody know why it increases your heart rate? I initially thought the weight gain, but 2-3 weeks after the cycle you will still at the same weight roughly so that debunks that theory.

Do you mean it went back down a couple weeks into your TRT or a couple weeks after you ceased the TRT?

Anybody know why it increases your heart rate? I initially thought the weight gain, but 2-3 weeks after the cycle you will still at the same weight roughly so that debunks that theory.

My theory on this is due to stimulation of the adrenal glands.

My theory on this is due to stimulation of the adrenal glands.

I really good test then would be for someone to take a beta blocker during their cycle and see if that stops it. If so, then you are spot on Stewie!

TRT is pretty much for life, if you are going on and off of it, it's not TRT it's simply a bridge. And as someone said earlier it is because of adrenal stimulation. I personally already had a very strong adrenal system, and after starting gear it make quite an effect on me, so I use 20mg of propanolol (a beta-blocker) to calm it down, and everything is fine.

It's not very hard to get a scrip for it, if you find it is affecting you, or increasing your BP too high.

I really good test then would be for someone to take a beta blocker during their cycle and see if that stops it. If so, then you are spot on Stewie!

I personally wouldn't introduce a beta blocker (unless your heart rate )stays above say 110bpm while on your cycle, I think you said your resting HR was like 85 now? Up from 60 or so. This is still considered very healthy (60-100)bpm is normal, just not what your used to

I'm not sure but I would almost think this would have a negative feed back loop when coming off your cycle then dropping the beta blocker, to where this may be needed permanently? Such as if some one that runs T-3 for long periods and has suppression of the thyroid.(all assumption)

You may consider eating a lot of fresh red fruits I do believe I read at one time they help with de stressing the adrenal glands.

If an added increase in heart rate comes about after using AAS over a long period of time, either cycling or cruising, it can mean a diminished heart function. I once had that happen to me and I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. Mysterously the cardiomyopathy went away when I got off the AAS.

My first high dose of tren gave me a resting heart rate of 110 bmp. My normal is 60-70bpm.

Still on the TRT, and the HR has come down to just about normal after being on for 3 weeks. I must admit it does seem to stay at several BPM higher than before I started, but not as fast and hard as it was 2-3 weeks after being on.

Still on the TRT, and the HR has come down to just about normal after being on for 3 weeks. I must admit it does seem to stay at several BPM higher than before I started, but not as fast and hard as it was 2-3 weeks after being on.

How much are you taking every week?

My clinic goes by the test blood level and keeps me at around the 900s or a high normal, so that has been somewhere around 250 to 200mg a week of test cyp. Have not been taking anything else, although I may start some light Arimidex, HCG, hgh soon..

Never had it bother my hr or bp

Yes, beta blockers usually reverse it.

I'm not sure I fully understand all the angles. If your estro climbs and you get fluid retention, that can cause your bp and heart rate both to climb.

But just test and dht can do stuff it seems.

Very oddly, deca did the opposite and lowered the rate a little ... this stuff seems pretty complicated and individual ...

I personally wouldn't introduce a beta blocker (unless your heart rate )stays above say 110bpm while on your cycle, I think you said your resting HR was like 85 now? Up from 60 or so. This is still considered very healthy (60-100)bpm is normal, just not what your used to

I'm not sure but I would almost think this would have a negative feed back loop when coming off your cycle then dropping the beta blocker, to where this may be needed permanently? Such as if some one that runs T-3 for long periods and has suppression of the thyroid.(all assumption)

You may consider eating a lot of fresh red fruits I do believe I read at one time they help with de stressing the adrenal glands.

I'm just curious as to why you wouldn't introduce a low dose beta blocker once you start to see you pulse increase over 10 bpm? Especially if you blood pressure increases a bit too and your'e sitting in the lower prehypertension range. Or maybe take a low dose 4-5 days a week in hopes to prevent suppression as you point out above. I don't even know if that is a problem with this type of drug or not.
Wouldn't it be better to have your heart rate back to 78-80 bpm during a cycle than at 95 and not have a pounding heart for 3 months straight. I do belief what Maldorf said and I think if this goes on for to long then you will certainly get cardiomyopathy. Seems much safer to me than not taking it.

I had my heart rate go up a couple of times while on, and I tried to research the reasons behind it, but all the articles stated increase of heart rate as a side effect but there was no concrete answer as to why, the closest thing to an answer was related to metabolic rate increase and protein synthesis, but I was just as confused at the end of my search as I was at the beginning. Blessings. Minister.

I'm just curious as to why you wouldn't introduce a low dose beta blocker once you start to see you pulse increase over 10 bpm? Especially if you blood pressure increases a bit too and your'e sitting in the lower prehypertension range. Or maybe take a low dose 4-5 days a week in hopes to prevent suppression as you point out above. I don't even know if that is a problem with this type of drug or not.
Wouldn't it be better to have your heart rate back to 78-80 bpm during a cycle than at 95 and not have a pounding heart for 3 months straight. I do belief what Maldorf said and I think if this goes on for to long then you will certainly get cardiomyopathy. Seems much safer to me than not taking it.

My concern would be lowering BP(125/75 not bad) to low with an improper beta blocker and having a negative effect when coming of? Not sure of the mechanism either short term?

From a short research propranolol seems to be the better choice on lowering HR being a specific for this purpose,which I'm sure there are others suited for this. May look into this one.

I'm Just riding the fence on this?
Just be cautious my friend

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear