advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rashard lewis busted-this is getting ridiculous!

He claims he put Dhea in smoothies.I thought DHEA wasn't very well absorbed orally?I'm not sure if he tested for test out of ratio? I don't think hes being upfront though.

Absorbs fairly well orally and stays elevated for a long time. I had mine tested 8 months after taking it an it was still elevated.

I'm absolutely disgusted that he was suspended over an OTC supp like this. And how the media is treating it like it's an illegal substance. You can buy it at your local Wal-Mart!

LOL. wow. Pseudoephedrine is a nasal decongestant. One of the very few that offers me relief from nasal allergies when they get bad. Ive never seen any stimulant effects from this and I cant see why anyone would take it for a performance boost. It wouldnt offer any.

A gymnist got her olympic GOLD MEDAL revoked for testing positive for psuedoephedrine.

Absorbs fairly well orally and stays elevated for a long time. I had mine tested 8 months after taking it an it was still elevated.

I'm absolutely disgusted that he was suspended over an OTC supp like this. And how the media is treating it like it's an illegal substance. You can buy it at your local Wal-Mart!

It doesn't matter if what he "claimed" he took was otc. If it's on the banned substance list and you test positive for it, then it's fair to suspend him. I just don't like how these retards go over the top just to make an example out of someone and make a big fucking deal over shit like this.

He claims he put Dhea in smoothies.I thought DHEA wasn't very well absorbed orally?I'm not sure if he tested for test out of ratio? I don't think hes being upfront though.

I just worked for him Friday night. Very cool guy.

One more thing I would like to add to this thread. It really pisses me off how if a pro athlete has a problem with alcohol or narcotics the public feels pity and feels sorry for him. Yet if another pro athlete is caught for using performance enhancing drugs, he is crucified. Example: Josh Hamilton who plays baseball for the texas rangers. He publicly announced that he has had a drug problem in the past and even relapsed earlier this year. People who heard about this took pity on him. Yet you got guys like A-rod and Manny who tested positive for PEDs and they were crucified. That right there is some fucked up shit.

It doesn't matter if what he "claimed" he took was otc. If it's on the banned substance list and you test positive for it, then it's fair to suspend him. I just don't like how these retards go over the top just to make an example out of someone and make a big fucking deal over shit like this.

I'm saying its ridiculous that its on the banned substance list to begin with.....

I'm saying its ridiculous that its on the banned substance list to begin with.....

I don't know bro. DHEA helps regulate hormone levels. However I'm not 100% sure that it could elevate natty test levels. I agree though, if dhea only helps regulate hormone levels and not raise test levels, then I don't see why it should even be on the list.

I don't know bro. DHEA helps regulate hormone levels. However I'm not 100% sure that it could elevate natty test levels. I agree though, if dhea only helps regulate hormone levels and not raise test levels, then I don't see why it should even be on the list.

There are a lot of natural supps that can raise test levels. Point is, I think they're getting ridiculous with substances they're banning now.

BTW I'm a girl. :)

There are a lot of natural supps that can raise test levels. Point is, I think they're getting ridiculous with substances they're banning now.

BTW I'm a girl. :)

LOL. Sorry about the bro comment then.

A gymnist got her olympic GOLD MEDAL revoked for testing positive for psuedoephedrine.

That is just wrong. No sense at all in a ruling like that. I would like to know why they ban psuedoephederine. I never have felt any effects from it like what ephederine produces. Maybe it is dose related. Perhaps larger doses do something?

That is just wrong. No sense at all in a ruling like that. I would like to know why they ban psuedoephederine. I never have felt any effects from it like what ephederine produces. Maybe it is dose related. Perhaps larger doses do something?

Bro, you do know that meth heads use pseudoephedrine to make crystal meth.

Bro, you do know that meth heads use pseudoephedrine to make crystal meth.

Yes of course.Every time i go to buy some I have to show my drivers liscense. been a law for a long time now. just because it goes into making meth doesnt mean that it has similar effects when used by itself. it goes through a chemical reaction/chemical change to synthesize meth and because of this it has different properties. you can have a totally harmless substance become a poison going through a change like this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131