over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rashes due to gear

Warrior08

Registered
So im running a blend of test/tren/mast from a sponsor here and ever since i started i been getting unbelievable itchy and having rashes break out all over my body. Has any one had this happen to them? is it the carrier oil. The gear is great but I'm constantly itchy an dave rashes break out.

It odd bc its not around the injection site just randomly over my body.

Anyone ever experience this?

Start by suspecting the carrier oil. Is it a carrier that you have never used before? Are you positive it is from the gear? Havent been around any other materials that may have caused the rash? Bushes/animals/new kind of laundry soap etc?

So im running a blend of test/tren/mast from a sponsor here and ever since i started i been getting unbelievable itchy and having rashes break out all over my body. Has any one had this happen to them? is it the carrier oil. The gear is great but I'm constantly itchy an dave rashes break out.

It odd bc its not around the injection site just randomly over my body.

Anyone ever experience this?

I have this issue if I take Anadrol.

I

i actually saw this once in person.
androgen overdose. lol
dude jumped on some tren and kept getting rash sorta symptoms, went to the er and thats what they said!

i was like... on the plus side, the gear is real! lol

Had localized rash/welts years ago from some water based winstrol. tried to ride it out, didn’t go away, threw it in the garbage

was from a local transaction, not a board sponsor, so most likely it was shit

Im starting to think its not the gear. And more due to the increase in smoking weed. I have done some research and it seems like stavia strain causes a lot of pop allergic reactions. Ive smoked my whole life and i have aways noticed i get stuffy nose and a tighter throat when i smoke. I really think this is the issue. Im going to stop smoking today and see what happens.

Ive seen this topic a lot. It happens to me as well. Usually nandrolones give me occasional hives and itchy rashes. Its only on my back though. It's always at night like an hour or two after i pin. Been happening for years. The itchiness is pretty considering i can barely reach any section of my back to scratch it. Sometimes it's just small patches and sometimes its my entire back. Only seems to be deca, npp, and tren for me.

I would consider that there may be some type of contamination in the product as well as it is not localized.

I got that every time I pinned oil based Winstrol which had Guaciol in it which I’m almost positive causes my rashes -

I got that every time I pinned oil based Winstrol which had Guaciol in it which I’m almost positive causes my rashes -
Guaicol is nasty. Everytime ive ever pinned anything with guiacol in it it always burned for like a good 20 minutes afterwards. I actually had Tren Ace from a lab that was made with Guiacol. Have no idea why they felt the need to use Guiacol in it. Felt like i had a branding iron on my leg as soon as i pushed the plunger down.

Could b heat rash if ur in a hot, humid climate
I get it, sux

Ive seen this topic a lot. It happens to me as well. Usually nandrolones give me occasional hives and itchy rashes. Its only on my back though. It's always at night like an hour or two after i pin. Been happening for years. The itchiness is pretty considering i can barely reach any section of my back to scratch it. Sometimes it's just small patches and sometimes its my entire back. Only seems to be deca, npp, and tren for me.

I was running 500 sust, 600npp, weekly, and drol 75mg daily. I too broke out in rashes, random on legs, and very inconsistent. I thought I was running too much, and that my kidneys were giving out. First time I’d ever had cankles as well. Dropped the drol, still got the rashes. Dropped everything, still had rashes for about a month after. In my case doubt it was the carrier. I’m a believer in the androgen OD.. that’s the point I felt like my body gave all it wanted to give. I wish I woulda have ran values during that period because I’m certain that was the issue.

Try and get some bloods done now to see how far off baseline you are.

I am experiencing the same thing right now but it has nothing to do with gear. I am in the middle of a cycle and I have a rash on my back that stings badly. I could barely stretch before because it was like stinging me and it's extremely painful. Heat rash (prickly heat) is very common especially when it gets hotter and you start sweating more. Another common reason for rashes all over your body is an allergic reaction to laundry detergent.

Mine was random patches, very inconsistent. I’ll be blasting soon, so I’ll test the androgen theory again.

I get the occasional fungal rash on my body when i start a blast or use certain compounds, no irritation just a rash. I get an OTC foam you put on after a shower. clears it up in a week

I think I've gotten a rash before, but I never attributed it to gear. Always just assumed it was the laundry detergent I was using or my body wash.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131