over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rashes, whelps

moparfreak360

Registered
I have been itching all day, i go in the bathroom and take off my shirt and i am red all over..........got what looks like misquito bites all over me. Could this be what im taking?

I had been running test prop and anavar with letro every 3rd day. And i just started synthetine and a test tren mast mix...........??????

Sounds like hives? Maybe had a bad allergic reaction to something you either ate or touched. Doesnt sound like something caused by AAS

unless you could be allergic to the oil used in the gear, check with who you got it from to see what oil they use in the product.

Whelps?

I have been itching all day, i go in the bathroom and take off my shirt and i am red all over..........got what looks like misquito bites all over me. Could this be what im taking?

I had been running test prop and anavar with letro every 3rd day. And i just started synthetine and a test tren mast mix...........??????

Whelps, huh? hmmm...technically, whelps are puppies.

Welts, Try an antihistime (benadryl).

Ak

For the first 1 1/2 weeks of starting a test, EQ cycle, I would feel like I rolled in insulation about 45 minutes after my injects. I also had tiny red spots on my body like a rash. I think it was just my body getting used to a foreign substance, never happened again after that.

Sooooo.......it happened again today and i made sureni was aware of what i was doing.....only thing new is i started taking ALA more regularly.......i looked up the side effects and it says tingling and skin rash

A rash abd welts can be caused by damn near everything.I have had the same thing when running Tren.100% sure its what caused it.Most likely something besides the accual tren.Tren is knowen for being "dirty".Devolped mine after bumping dose from 75 ed to 100 ed.Took about a week to happen.Stopped the tren for two days.It went away.Pinned 100,came back worse than ever.Should be noted have run tren from a different source since and was fine.

yep get some benadryl. Some kind of allergy could be anything from something you ate to new laundry detergent

benedryl for prebed but 10-20mg(max)/day of claritin or zyrtec will work also during the daytime, can even stack the claritin/zyrtec with zantac 150's for synergistic effect against your allergic reaction as what it seems... could be the ALA but have you used prop before? maybe be the ester since prop being more know for adverse effects like PIP etc..

Thanks. On the hunt for some now....no where seems to carry it anymore

I think you have to ask for it now because people use that to make speed, so they want to regulate it's sale.I'm looking for it too for sleep, as it's the only thing that seems to work for me.

Hard to say for sure,,so many things can cause this. I dont see anything that your taking that raises a red flag. Get some Benadryl and see if that helps you stop itching.

Been breaking out every night. Benedryl helps but is no cure, doc has me on prednisone now. I have eliminated everything except the test, tren, mast

You could just have sensitive skin, when I first started my test e cycle I got a rash on my chest similar to what you describe. It went away after the first couple weeks.

Try taking benadryl and see if it helps

Im on benedryl and it helped the first few nights..now it doesnt help at all, like whatever is in me is getting worse.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws