over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rate my buddy

this is my buddy at 6 foot 165lbs, when I heard that I thought this cant be very impressive at all, but the pic def jumped out at me, I didn't look like that at 165lbs, do you guys see any future in physique competitions or any good genetics there, im a terrible judge at that what do you guys think ,he is all natural of course and been training for about 1.5 years and eats very clean, thoughts guys

It is impossible to judge his genetic potential based on a single pic showing part of his body from an odd angle.

That's basically what I looked like when I started (technically, I was already training before that, but I wasn't training my entire body, nor was I eating for muscle growth). I was 6'1 foot and 168 lbs when I began training seriously...and my BF% was about as low as his. One advantage he will have when he begins training is that he will be able to clearly see all the improvements he makes, while also having room to gain some fat and water without looking out of shape.

This can go a long way when it comes to bodybuilding, especially in the beginning. Those who start out overweight are generally best off losing some bodyfat before engaging in an all-out mass-building program, as mass-building diets by nature require that one eat over maintenance, which inevitably means at least some fat will be accumulated. If no bodyfat is gained, especially in a beginner who knows nothing about how his body responds to training or diet, then you can be rest-assured that he is almost certainly NOT building muscle at the fastest rate possible.

The chances of him deciding on a caloric intake right out of the gate, that will enable him to maximize muscle growth without gaining any body fat, are extremely low. A little bit of fat gain is the sign that the body has all the cals it needs to maximize muscle growth. If someone is gaining no fat at all, especially in a beginner, how will they know if they are giving their body all the food it needs to maximize growth? They won't.

So, he will have it easier than some others because he won't have to focus on fat loss, or be overly concerned with fat gain. He can just move right into an all-out mass-building program.

is he gonna walk on stage and just be a natural winner? no... if his personality is " i'm gonna cry when people say mean shit on the internet," no he definitely won't make it in competing at any level IMO. If he's the type of guy to hear some mean shit say, fuk you i know i can do it, then follow through and work his ass off for two years without being ego stroked all day, then yea he'll make it and I don't need to see a pic to know that. This isn't about what you start with, it's about how strong your drive is to see it to the end...

i know about 5 guys who work construction who look like that and dont go near gyms. im pretty jealous to be honest.

well . . .

As someone here once said . . . abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat girl; they don’t count.

Can’t tell shite from these selfies. We would need full body shots, front back and side, flexed or
un-flexed to give a semi-accurate opinion on his potential. And then how he responds to diet and
exercise and supplements is a whole ‘nother story, impossible to tell until he actually does
something.

My unsolicited opinion . . . tell him not to get fat or too ’smooth’ in his never ending quest for size
if he starts working out. He will regret it down the road.

I posted shots a friend of mine here some time ago. This young kid is amazing for never having
worked out and eating his parents out of house and home (I will post again, you will be amazed)
but I could never convince him to work out (or model). Why should I he said, I look fine the way
I am . . . and who could argue that point?

again guys thanks for your opinions, I think his problem is diet, he eats 2500k daily which is 100k over matienence ,250g carbs, 180 grams protein 1 gram per pound bw, 90g fats, he is deathly afraid of body fat ,this is a guy who saw this picture of this beautiful girl wearing a 2 piece who looked amazing, tiny little love handles that were barely noticeable, his eyes went right to the love handles and said if she would lose 30lbs she would look great, we all looked at him like whaaaaaat lol, this chick wasn't fat at all ,he works out 3 day full body using light weight with high reps, he said he benched 185 like 4 times but dosent think he could do 200lbs even once and said I could care less, im not trying to be a power lifter lol, whats hurting him is this, to the average population who don't workout or anything when they see those pics they go ohhhh and ahhhh and he loves that, in this world pro muscle he is nothing compared to you guys, but again he dosent use gear and never will ,he calls me juice boy and deca dick are my nicknames lol ,idk guys

Shit out of 10

come on man there is no need to be disrespectful ,why don't you post your pics, I put him out here in hopes that some top guys can give good solid advice to help him and most have done just that, but to say shit out of 10, how old are you 15, come on now dude, like I said post your pics up ,regards

I prefer rating people from rate my rack.com :D Seriously he just needs food, more serious time in the gym, and then more food. With his height it will always be harder to "look big" compared to the guy who is 5`6

come on man there is no need to be disrespectful ,why don't you post your pics, I put him out here in hopes that some top guys can give good solid advice to help him and most have done just that, but to say shit out of 10, how old are you 15, come on now dude, like I said post your pics up ,regards

I look like shit too but I won't post my pictures because I'm not blind, I can see myself in the mirror

I apologize for my language, poop out of 10

I look like shit too but I won't post my pictures because I'm not blind, I can see myself in the mirror

I apologize for my language, poop out of 10

ya your not gonna last very long here, I see a ban in your future ,dam some people I tell you :banghead:and im sure you look like shit like you said, I bet he looks way better then you, plus had the balls to give me permission to post them, regards :mad:

I prefer rating people from rate my rack.com :D Seriously he just needs food, more serious time in the gym, and then more food. With his height it will always be harder to "look big" compared to the guy who is 5`6

HIGHLY disagree...

taller guys trump everyone.

:cool:

ya your not gonna last very long here, I see a ban in your future ,dam some people I tell you :banghead:and im sure you look like shit like you said, I bet he looks way better then you, plus had the balls to give me permission to post them, regards :mad:

Why are you crying ? Do you want people to sugar coat things for you ? You asked for an honest opinion, and my honest opinion is your buddy looks like shit. I don't understand, if you have the ballz to post pictures of yourself looking like that, then have the ballz for our opinions too.

Why are you crying ? Do you want people to sugar coat things for you ? You asked for an honest opinion, and my honest opinion is your buddy looks like shit. I don't understand, if you have the ballz to post pictures of yourself looking like that, then have the ballz for our opinions too.

your a disrespectful prick, this board dosent need you, go somewhere else ,your mad because a guy like that probably stole your women and im sure you haven't been able to look straight down and see your own dick for years, again post your 3 pics in the same pose of yourself, then we will let pro muscle members judge who looks better, so are you saying you look better then him, then by all means post them, this is what some members speak of ,this board is the best in the world but bad apples like this bring it down, go away forever, why am I mad, cause he is my friend who works hard and you probably don't even lift ,like I said go away

your a disrespectful prick, this board dosent need you, go somewhere else ,your mad because a guy like that probably stole your women and im sure you haven't been able to look straight down and see your own dick for years, again post your 3 pics in the same pose of yourself, then we will let pro muscle members judge who looks better, so are you saying you look better then him, then by all means post them, this is what some members speak of ,this board is the best in the world but bad apples like this bring it down, go away forever, why am I mad, cause he is my friend who works hard and you probably don't even lift ,like I said go away

YES a man like that stole my woman, Yes, I haven't seen my dick for years, yes your "buddy" looks better than I do, but at the end of the day your buddy looks like SHIT. You are a weird individual tho. and I bet that's your picture

YES a man like that stole my woman, Yes, I haven't seen my dick for years, yes your "buddy" looks better than I do, but at the end of the day your buddy looks like SHIT. You are a weird individual tho. and I bet that's your picture

if it was my picture id have the balls to say it, sure I might have more size then him, but I really think he looked pretty good lean and vascular and I wanted the best of the best to judge him and you know what the responses where great and helpful ,you saying shit out of 10 is doing nothing but taking a shot at somebody who trys ,you will never find a post of me saying anything like that about someone else, never ,like I said your gonna bring this board down I can feel it and your not worthy of this wonderful amazing board that I love and your not worth one more type of my keyboard

this was a tough photo for me to get, out of all his bodyparts he hates his arms the most and wants to get them much bigger, like I said guys, thanks for all replies

Attachments

• left bicep.jpg
    left bicep.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Why didn't you just say this so called is you in the first place.:rolleyes: This whole thread is silly. You're fishing for compliments, but quite honestly there nothing special here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131