over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rate my Riptropin plan

Landmonster

Registered
So...

I have 3 kits of Rips, (3 x 100iu), which is meant to last 12 weeks of an AAS cycle.

12 weeks, is 84 days.... so I could use either:

• 3.5 ius daily, for 84 days.
  • 7 ius EOD for 84 days.
  • 8.3 ius M/W/F

I'm leaning towards 7 ius EOD, administer in a bolus dose post-workout.

Why EOD? I know from medical studies that EOD is effective, if not more effective than ED dosing.

Why post-workout? I know GH peaks 4 hrs after administration, and slowly lowers in the blood. It seems like this would be a good thing to have happen post workout, to maximize protein synthesis and whatever.

Questions:
1) Is 7 ius EOD too much to use for a 1st-time GH user? (Since I have Rips, it's probably even more than 7 ius)
2) Is post-workout the ideal time to use it, if my goal is maximum size?
3) Should I opt for a lower dose, and continue using the remnants of my hGH during my cruise following these 12 weeks?

What else are u taking, what are ur stats. Are u going to use insulin? What are ur goals? We need more info.

If one of your goals is mass then I would definitely consider adding insulin into the mix. HGH + Insulin is excellent for putting on size and I would dose these M/W/F.

Option 2 or option 3...

Technically speaking, option 3 should give you similar results to 2(GH blast theory is 10iu MWF) but keep you sensitive to it to longer by not building up antibodies as quickly. The less often you administer, the longer you should be able to go without antibody buildup.

Questions:
1) Is 7 ius EOD too much to use for a 1st-time GH user? (Since I have Rips, it's probably even more than 7 ius)
3) Should I opt for a lower dose, and continue using the remnants of my hGH during my cruise following these 12 weeks?

1)Oops, missed these. 7iu's of legit Rips will hurt...it took me a while to get used to 2iu when I was a GH virgin. Might want to run 2-3iu ED and bump it up to 5iu then 8iu..
2)I used to think post workout was...but pre workout is probably as good or better. Perhaps pre bed is second best time to use it. Pre bed or post workout is likely negligible.
3)Yes, your body builds a tolerance to it with antibodies. The guys doing the MWF 10iu blasts would often do it 12-16wks(though most say after 12wks it becomes less effective...just depends) and then go back to 2-3iu for 8-12 weeks before blasting again. Or you could come off GH. What I would probably do is MWF for 12-16wks, 2-3iu for 6-8 wks and off for 6-8 wks...repeat. And yes, slin should help with the mass since slin and GH peaking creates enormous surges in IGF.

fitnesskatz

So...

I have 3 kits of Rips, (3 x 100iu), which is meant to last 12 weeks of an AAS cycle.

12 weeks, is 84 days.... so I could use either:

• 3.5 ius daily, for 84 days.
  • 7 ius EOD for 84 days.
  • 8.3 ius M/W/F

I'm leaning towards 7 ius EOD, administer in a bolus dose post-workout.

Why EOD? I know from medical studies that EOD is effective, if not more effective than ED dosing.

Why post-workout? I know GH peaks 4 hrs after administration, and slowly lowers in the blood. It seems like this would be a good thing to have happen post workout, to maximize protein synthesis and whatever.

Questions:

stay that 3.5 units daily man,,,that a good dosage

So, when I come off the blast of GH, I was thinking of coming off hGH, and starting using GH peptides, as recommended by JJB1.

It would look like this:
GH blast = 12 weeks
gh peptide cruise = 6 weeks
GH blast = 12 weeks
gh peptide cruise = 6 weeks
etc

1) Does that plan seem acceptable?
2) Would using a low dose of hGH during a cruise allow antibodies to clear, the same way as using GH peptides?

If no insulin if just use every day to stay leaner woke growing. Ask these big one of doses without skin a waste Ime. 4 iu daily kept me lean while bulking. 3 kits will do nothing for growth however you run it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If one of your goals is mass then I would definitely consider adding insulin into the mix. HGH + Insulin is excellent for putting on size and I would dose these M/W/F.

Problem with that is... idk where to get insulin, or what kind to get, etc. It sort of scares me. If you have ideas, PM me.

Could I create a natural insulin spike, to get any sort of anabolic benefit? Like drinking dextrose + whey... or is that child's play compared to real exogenous insulin?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws