over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rather pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracle

Registered
i warn all of you up front, this nothing more than a rant

i came back from breakfast to see the post about 9/11 had been closed after much heated debate about "WHO DID IT!?"

i honestly do not give a DAMN about why we are in Iraq, Afghanistan. because i dont have the FUCKING luxury of questioning why I do things. i only put my head down and walk. i take great pride in putting on this countries uniform. there have only been so many people in the history of this great country that can say they have worn it. and for someone to sit there and tell me that " i bet ya wouldnt go in without air support!" really pisses me off. without question ill go where asked, and jump out of a plane at any time, any weather condition, and over any country. not for you, or anyone else, but for the guys that are with me.

iraq and afghanistan are another generation, another war, and another reason for us to fight. we are a war fighting species. we ALWAYS have been, and we ALWAYS will be. i honestly believe it is in our genetic makeup to bring war upon ourselves.

the only thing has steadily increased over the past few years, are the people that sit at home and play arm chair general and second judge the actions of the few. instead of getting off their asses and creating change in this great country, they sit and pick it apart for the sake of coffee shop chit chat.

i honestly dont know where im going with this. maybe a conclusion wasnt really in the mix. but ask yourself this. what have you really done to benefit your country? what have you done to better the lives of our people? next time you piss and moan about a traffic ticket, being in line forever, or paying for gas.remember there are men and women still dying in the conflicts you love to criticize

I am sorry

Well Oracle, I’d really ask you to take a look at that power/control, and anger issue you have.
I know your rant is pointed at me, and feel bad for you that an anonymous person can twist you up so. It was not my intention.
I never questioned/degraded your service in our armed forces, thank God for our Military, and just because I perceive our military being used outside the realm of the Constitution, International Law, or moral servitude does that mean I am not behind you just as much as one of those folks waving a little flag blindly yelling USA, USA, USA at the RNC OK?
I challenge that I am MORE behind you! If there is NO decent, no question, no opposition to anything our Govt does could you imagine in the future how our armed forces could be used by power/money hungry, draft dogging, chit chatting in a coffee shop businessmen?
And Oracle, when I was over there I had to hide from gunfire more that once, believe me, it instilled TRUE appreciation for what you do.
I hope you to think about this, take it the right way, and I thank you for your service!

Last edited:
Oracle, All I want to do is thank you for your service! My whole family has a military background. So I have plenty of respect for all of our service people. Keep safe bro!

and feel bad for you that an anonymous person can twist you up so. It was not my intention.I never questioned/degraded your service in our armed forces, thank God for our Military,

ii appoligize up front, im not an educated man so my grammer, puncutation, and sentence structure is horrid.

you see oc, its the little things like this that spark me into a fury.

while i do wear my emotions on my sleeve, i dont really have an anger problem. my wife wears the pants in the family so the control and power thing isnt an issue. because i couldnt balance our money accounts if my life depended on it.

you feel "bad" for me? of course its going to twist me up when you outright lay what i do on the fact that i have "air support and artillery." its just not a good idea to question someones courage and loyalty to their prospective flag. it rubs em' the wrong way real quick.

while i do label you an idealist, i dont label you a "hippie, left winger, or democrat." believe me, im not judging you for looking twice at the fella's on the hill. i think more people need to not only look, but walk up and knock the door and demand things be set right. but complain amongs themselves, but truly take action. but the world isnt this big pipe dream. things will never be peaceful. its just not the way its going to be. and if we are in a war and we act in a brutal manner that appauls some people.. OH WELL! that is the nature of war!! just be glad you arent one of the ones who have to get their hands dirty!

oldfella- when you get right down to it, i hate being thanked for what i do. i appretiate it, but it makes me reaaaaaally uncomfortable and i dont know how to respond to it. thank the ones who never came home and the vets you see in every day life. those are the guys you need to really thank. some of them carry scars that will never be seen or understood by anyone.

my wife wears the pants in the family so the control and power thing isnt an issue.

Well maybe we can agree is repression then, and not power and control?

of course its going to twist me up when you outright lay what i do on the fact that i have "air support and artillery." its just not a good idea to question someones courage and loyalty to their prospective flag. it rubs em' the wrong way real quick.

Well IF what I said had NO merit, why would it "Rub you the wrong way" so deeply?
IF it wasn't true it would be easy to dismiss, but I suspect otherwise now.

OH WELL! that is the nature of war!! just be glad you arent one of the ones who have to get their hands dirty!

So because you signed up that puts you on a higher plane of existence?

some of them carry scars that will never be seen or understood by anyone.

Scars of like witnessing a 4-5 year old girl hit with (I assume) a 20mm or other destructive device round. Seeing its effect, would that qualify? I do have some other examples, or are us Civs immune to those "Scars"?

i think more people need to not only look, but walk up and knock the door and demand things be set right.

Well if you think anything done on a "Verbal" level is going to change anything these shills are doing I'd say you're being a bit of an idealist, lol.
But I am getting involved locally with this party, http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ you may have heard of Ron Paul. He's the guy that our mainstream media blacked out, even when he got more donations from our armed forces than ALL other candidates combined. Kinda newsworthy huh?

Last edited:
OC, believe me, I do thank those that never come back and especially the ones that come back all fucked up in one way or another. My dad was a drill sgt in the marines during the Korean War. He had the dubious honor of sending so many of the land's finest to their death. He was never proud of that. But it was his job. He was a little fucked up over that too. Accept the thanks for what it is, a genuine heartfelt handshake to those that risk so much and question so little. Accept it on behlf of the guy next to you that did not make that flight home with you, but in a flag draped coffin. His heart was noble, his cause, in his eyes was just. I could give a rats ass about all the armchair soldiers and politicians, they will never witness the carnage of real war. It is harsh, disgusting and brutal, never nice! No one ever wins.

I perceive our military being used outside the realm of the Constitution, International Law, or moral servitude does that mean I am not behind you just as much as one of those folks waving a little flag blindly yelling USA, USA, USA at the RNC OK?

If there is NO decent, no question, no opposition to anything our Govt does could you imagine in the future how our armed forces could be used by power/money hungry, draft dogging, chit chatting in a coffee shop businessmen?

Cause it's not already the case? :cool:

Many, including myself, outside the US (but still in the Western world...we're not talking about Iran or Pakistan here), are sharing your point of view, OC. :)

Soldiers are just under orders... they're not the ones to blame for injustified wars or military actions of any type.

Oracle, I believe you are well entitled to feel the way you do. You bust your hump for this country and when you come back home with either both of your legs or none they toss you to the side and look for the next healthy kid to send over! SAD! VERY SAD! I have a brother and sister in law both Majors in the army and my nephews godfather was in the pentagon on 911. All have recently retired thank God.

I know that every time I watch the movie Rambo part one, at the end when he is in the sherriff's office and he's crying and trying to explain why he is so messed up in his head is because all he was doing was following orders. HE basically said he put his ass on the line for this country and he did it with pride. But when he came back home the parasites that wanna hug every terrorist and sing kumbaya with these F-rs were spitting and protesting at him for keeping THEM safe. Makes me very sad to know there are still many american soldiers living with this same battle within themselevs!

(I'm a little off the point here bro, but my hats off to you brother)

Cause it's not already the case? :cool:

Many, including myself, outside the US (but still in the Western world...we're not talking about Iran or Pakistan here), are sharing your point of view, OC. :)

Soldiers are just under orders... they're not the ones to blame for injustified wars or military actions of any type.
Phidias, I agree and I can only hope that when the time comes, other countries realize that it was the US leadership and not the American people who were responsible for these horrendous actions.

I respect anyone that volunteers for military service. The devotion to country and the honor of protecting these united states deserves commendation. But it is a voluntary job. There is no draft. And it's a paying job. Many of my friends are ex-military. I don't think any of them would make the same choice again. If someone does not want to ever be in the shit and just wants a job, then signing up for the military is not your best option. Nobody forces anyone to sign. In fact, enlisting in the first place has to one of the bravest moments when you choose a military career.

But I am angry at a government that puts soldiers, brave men and women, in harms way for the sake of $$$.

I was the one who closed this thread because it was turning too political in my opinion and we are a bodybuilding board, period

now if you want to remain on the subject of 9/11, I have no problem with that and have a lot of respects for people who are still physically and deep in their heart about what happened this horrible day

but if it's about irag, oil and bla bla bla then keep it for www.discussworldissues.com

I won't join military simply because I don't agree with not asking "Why am I doing this" I respect the military as a whole. My wife entire family is/was in the military.
I remember when the "Dixie Chicks" said they were ashamed of being from Texas, because of Bush. And because the media made it out like they were un-american for saying that, & they sufferred because all the sheple listened to the media.

But now because of people like OC continuing to "call out" the government, slowly people are seeing the truth. Slowly, because the "power that be" have the media on their side.
Hell to me it was common sense years ago. Come on, Bin ladin has escaped us for 7 years? That doesn't say much about our military's abilities. I for one beleive if we let our military lose to find him, we would have by now. But for some reason we haven't found him. Our military's fault? No I don't think so... People should stop trusting blindly and use common sense.

Once again, I respect our military, but not the pencil pushers that send them to their deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws