over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rating myostatin inhibitors

PHIL HERNON

Banned
1. Follistatin builds muscle FAST............and losing some fat.
2. Myostatin HMP builds muscle but you get lean QUICK.......fat loss faster.
3. ACVR2B-FC may be strongest of the 2........reports back are promising. BLACK747 will make a thread about it.
4. ACTN3-For athletes needing fast twitch fibers.........will change athletics as we know it

Been reading about dosage for Myostatin HMP and there doesn't seem to be an agreed on dose.

Any clarity on this?

Nice one Phil. Looking forward to Black747's thread!

Been reading about dosage for Myostatin HMP and there doesn't seem to be an agreed on dose.

Any clarity on this?

it begins degrading in 7days. Dose accordingly. I take about 150mcg a day and it works great for what phil said!

Great post Phil... I was going to put up a post and ask which has the most bang for the buck. This answers the questions i'm sure many were wondering.

Osiris,

Once the week cycle is over, can it be repeated? How long in between cycles?

3. ACVR2B-FC may be strongest of the 2........reports back are promising. BLACK747 will make a thread about it.
4. ACTN3-For athletes needing fast twitch fibers.........will change athletics as we know it

You are considering bodybuilders athletes right? Because if youre implying fast twitch expression, the fibers that grow the largets, wont every bodybuilder also want this.

How have you been Phil? I hope all is well with you and the family.

which to try first?

[/B][/B]
4. ACTN3-For athletes needing fast twitch fibers.........will change athletics as we know it[/QUOTE

Mr Hernon:
If someone wanted to experiment with peps for the first time after coming off an AAS cycle, which one of these would you recommend to try first?
Also, would you need to complete PCT before trying the peps?
Appreciate any input your willing to give!

been reading massive amounts on myo inhibitors. would really love to see what someone who hasn't done aas can build with them

been reading massive amounts on myo inhibitors. would really love to see what someone who hasn't done aas can build with them

Good luck finding someone who hasn't done aas in here:eek:

One of our chimps has never been tested with aas and the other hasn't Been tested with aas in 15yrs ,, I believe their receptors are prime for some pep testing lol
Last year we tested them with sum igf1, lr3 , sarms and hexcellerin with great results ,, got couple more week on finishin up a 2 mo cycle of ergo DES , so around the first of the year will be testing them with a myo inhibitors and ftpp stack an see how that fairs for a month or 2 ,, thinking bout doin a log but not sure

Last edited:
Good luck finding someone who hasn't done aas in here:eek:

I am as natural as skippy peanut butter and as pure as the driven snow:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Osiris, based on you posts you use a lot of different products from a lot of different sources. How do you know what works, at what doses, & if stuff is dosed properly. What are your controls? I am curious because some of this stuff has two phase pharmacological effects.

Osiris, based on you posts you use a lot of different products from a lot of different sources. How do you know what works, at what doses, & if stuff is dosed properly. What are your controls? I am curious because some of this stuff has two phase pharmacological effects.

I am not a science experiment, I don't have,controls etc:) I know the things I am on are working because I keep getting bigger and leaner:)

I take,products from 3 sources: ergo for peps, gearsquad for hormones, and either elitropin,riptropin, or kigtropin for gh. Its not a bewildering array. I know how hormones work in my body, I know how gh affects me, I know how gh and hormones affect me. So when I add something new in, its fairly easy for me to figure out how its affecting me, know what I mean

I am not a science experiment, I don't have,controls etc:) I know the things I am on are working because I keep getting bigger and leaner:)

I take,products from 3 sources: ergo for peps, gearsquad for hormones, and either elitropin,riptropin, or kigtropin for gh. Its not a bewildering array. I know how hormones work in my body, I know how gh affects me, I know how gh and hormones affect me. So when I add something new in, its fairly easy for me to figure out how its affecting me, know what I mean

Well stated O.
I suppose being on everything and the kitchen sink might be considered the control/baseline. Then when something new is added, say TB500 and new results occur [in TB500's case significant healing of the joints and connective tissue] its not a quantum leap to surmise it was the latest addition.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131