YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ratio when cutting your gear with grapeseed/cottonseed oil?

kyle486

Banned
What ratios do you all use when you cut your gear with oils?

Also, I will be running 500mg/test-e a week soon. My batch is 200mg/ml. Someone recommended a 1:1 ratio, meaning I would need to inject 5cc weekly. Is this too much to be done in one injection?

Thanks to any who help.

1:1 will work well.. I don't think you would need to cut the Test Enanthate though. It is much less painful than short acting esters.

It all depends on your Test E.... A few years back i got Test E the are painless and the one that I'm currently using is really painful and the only best way that i found (that works for me) to make it painless everytime I pin is to add 0.5cc of oil.....

200mg/ml test e should never be painful never. There should be no reason to cut it but if you do just add about .5 ml oil to each shot.

200mg/ml test e should never be painful never. There should be no reason to cut it but if you do just add about .5 ml oil to each shot.

Thats not entirely true. If the gear was brewed with EO or has a high BA % as some stealth products do-the op may be allergic to the EO or may be having a reaction to the high BA content. I would suggest cutting .5cc to start and inject using 1.5" 25 gauge very slowly.

Thats not entirely true. If the gear was brewed with EO or has a high BA % as some stealth products do-the op may be allergic to the EO or may be having a reaction to the high BA content. I would suggest cutting .5cc to start and inject using 1.5" 25 gauge very slowly.

this is what im saying. 200mg enth should never ever have a high BA content and why would anyone use EO in it. It's one of the easiest things to get to hold suspension. If it's painful it wasn't made right

this is what im saying. 200mg enth should never ever have a high BA content and why would anyone use EO in it. It's one of the easiest things to get to hold suspension. If it's painful it wasn't made right

agreed. If your 200mg/ml test enth or cyp is causing pain to the point of having to cut with oil. Then it most likely wasnt properly made or has contaminates in it

Some stealth gear has high BA to prevent contamination due to the way they are packaged. I myself cannot tolerate high content BA gear and do not use any stealth products. I have purchased stealth gear from one of the oldest and most respected sponsors on this board and it had to cut it due to the pain after injection. There have been numerous threads on this topic in the sponsor section. You are right in saying that Test at 200 mg should not be made with EO as Test at that concentration wouldnt need EO. If its not stealth gear then I would have to agree with you as well that there is a problem with how it was manufactured and the OP should think about using a different source.

I will digress about the EO for lower concentrations of gear. There is a sponsor who exclusively uses EO in all of their products for 1. allowing higher concentration of powder to be disolved and 2. for easier injections as the EO isnt very viscous. They use EO in all of their preparations whether its high concentration Test 400 or plain old Tren A at 100 mg per ml. Eo is actually more expensive to use in manufacturing so if a person were to use it in their products it wouldnt necessarily make it brewed wrong would it?

Last edited:
Regardless of how much compound I use, I add .5cc of sterile oil and it does the trick. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131