over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raver Article #2

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Next Level: Gaining Mass with minimum fat

Sometimes, either during the last bulking cycle of the season, or during a simple off-season bulking cycle simply to get back into shape, we need to run a semi-bulking cycle, with a minimum of fat gain. Notice I stipulate FAT gain…you are still going to have the moonface, and the associated bloating until the bean has cleared your system.

These cycles normally consist of moderate doses of Androgenic steroids, i.e., Anadrol-50, Dianabol, any Testosterone Ester, Trenbolone Acetate, Halotestin, or, the much revered and hard as hell to find Oral Turinabol. This base of high Androgenic dosage is usually (but not always) combined with a larger dosage (600-800mg/week) of an Anabolic Steroid, such as Deca Durabolin, Laurabolin, Equipoise, Winstrol Depot, or Primobolan Depot. The idea behind this cycle is to flood the body's steroid receptors with Androgens, which will produce bulk, and adjust the bulk with a quite a bit more anabolics. The most important things to remember on these Gaining Mass with minimum fat are as follows:

Use HGH!!! While GH has not really proven itself to enhance the effects of the bean, it has most definitely proved itself, at doses of 6-8 IU a day to burn fat at an incredible rate. Use T-3!!! At a dosage of 50-75mcg a day, the T-3 will reduce bloat, increase the efficiency of the bean, and, keep off a good amount of fat (yes, you still have to eat on this cycle). Cut your usual dosages of ‘Drol and Dbol by 1/3 or so…don’t exceed 100mg Drol, or 40mg Dbol a day. For long acting Test esters that take awhile to kick in (Sustanon-250, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Undecanoate), do your shots every 5 days, as opposed to every 7 days. This will provide a nice, constant build up of testosterone in your system once it is de-estrified in your body. Use more Fina. Fina has a hardening effect that will make your muscles appear more solid, thus, less bloated. For your Anabolics, use the decrease the Deca and increase the Primo once a week, and the Winny, EQ, or Laurabolin ED FOOD: This one is not so easy….you can’t eat damn thing in sight. While a CKD diet is probably uncessesary, you do want to keep your fat intake to a minimum, and your carb intake at about half of hat you would use for a Bulking Cycle. When you make your protein shakes, use skim milk (less calories than fruit juice), add sherbet or yogurt, flax seed oil, and a dab or 2 of peanut butter. Don’t be ashamed to whip up coffee cups with 20g of protein and 6g of Creatine at work. All in all you want at LEAST 3500 (preferably 4000) calories a day, with 1.5g of protein for each pound of your CURRENT bodyweight, not your desired bodyweight. Some other favorites are Naked (skinless) chicken wings from Hooter’s, Oysters (try eating 2 dozen oysters at an oyster bar and watch the waitress drool….), unbreaded Orange Roughy or Cod fillets, and lots and lots and lots of green vegetables, such as spinach, green beans, salad, or, if you’re a sick bastard like me, go to the Korean restaurant and get loads of Kimchi, Seasoned Garlic Shoots, Seasoned (hot) radishes. Visit the Sushi bar whenever you can afford it, and order loads of Tuna, Giant Clam, Eel, Yellowtail, Omelet Nigiri, and anything without rice or Tempura in it.

What can I expect from my Gaining Mass with Minimum Fat Cycle?

Let’s assume you do EVERYTHING right. You administer the bean correctly, you train like a demon from Hell, you take your Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto, and, hopefully, a multivitamin and Zinc supplement. You sleep 9-10 hours a night, or, 8 hours a night with a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, you hit each muscle group every 6 to 8 days. What’s left? First off, on this cycle as well, Alcohol is a BIG, BIG, no no. No one is saying you can’t hook up with your buddies once or twice a week and have 2-3 (Light) beers, but slamming down a liter of Cuervo Gold once a week is definitely going to hurt you. Sleeping aids? I know that when I’m on Dbol or ‘Drol, I can’t sleep worth a shit, so my accepted solution is a 10mg Valium with a single glass of wine. BOOM, bedtime. As for other psychotropics, fellas, it just doesn’t make sense to add that kind of sense to your system when you are trying to get big and strong. X, Acid, Meth, Coke…forget it, you might as well save your money for a cutting cycle.

So – given the above, here’s a rough cut by level of what can be expected:

Beginner – 8-10 lbs. – the first cycle is always the best, so don’t waste it. Intermediate – 4-6 lbs. – sorry bro, you had your first cycle, and your bod is more used to the juice. Advanced – 2-6 lbs, - At our level, every damn pound or kilo is a real bitch to get, and even harder to maintain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131