over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raver's T-3 article

T03 with Test

How much test were you running with the T-3?

where do you come up with 1mcg of T3 per pound of bodyweight...thats seems a bit extreme

I wouldnt go over 100mcg of T3.

jesse were you sure your cytomel was dosed properly or even gtg? t3 (cytomel) is very strong stuff very active once taken everyone's reaction is different i know that but cytomel should be used with caution due to it's ability to be so active in the body. just reading 1mcg per pound of bodyweight made me wince since i know a bit about both T4 and T3. but then again i get no sides from good GH so like i said everyone is different. also just because i don't get the good sides from GH doesn't mean to keep uping the dose. i know the GH is working at 4iu's a day even though no sides not going to bump it up just to see how far i can go. what i am saying is just because your not getting sides from 100mcg of cytomel doesn't mean it isn't working and to bump it up. if you see results with 100mcg of T3 with no sides then i say let bygones be bygones and stay with that dose.

really? i didnt notice much of anything on that dose. I never had any sweating issues either :confused:

hmm..everyone is different Jesse, although are you sure it was real? Just asking bro?

Also, is it or was it Pharm Grade? Dont waste your time with underground T3 bro, I dont care what anyone says.

this is a hormone if overdosed or underdosed you dont want to play with + it's cheap.

Last summer, I was sweating bullets on 50Mcg a day. I am about 205 and could not stay outside for 10 min without sweating, literally. I was cutting + carbs were low.

Chip

hmm..everyone is different Jesse, although are you sure it was real? Just asking bro?

Also, is it or was it Pharm Grade? Dont waste your time with underground T3 bro, I dont care what anyone says.

this is a hormone if overdosed or underdosed you dont want to play with + it's cheap.

Last summer, I was sweating bullets on 50Mcg a day. I am about 205 and could not stay outside for 10 min without sweating, literally. I was cutting + carbs were low.

Chip

you know im not "sure" it was real brutha. shit who knows now a days with most stuff. was from a legit source so id ASSUME it was g2g but who knows. shit if I knew where to get some pharm grade t3 id be all over it like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm lol. I was hoping my blood test would show I was hypo so I coud get a script but im in normal range.

jesse were you sure your cytomel was dosed properly or even gtg? t3 (cytomel) is very strong stuff very active once taken everyone's reaction is different i know that but cytomel should be used with caution due to it's ability to be so active in the body. just reading 1mcg per pound of bodyweight made me wince since i know a bit about both T4 and T3. but then again i get no sides from good GH so like i said everyone is different. also just because i don't get the good sides from GH doesn't mean to keep uping the dose. i know the GH is working at 4iu's a day even though no sides not going to bump it up just to see how far i can go. what i am saying is just because your not getting sides from 100mcg of cytomel doesn't mean it isn't working and to bump it up. if you see results with 100mcg of T3 with no sides then i say let bygones be bygones and stay with that dose.

I didnt notice any difference. maybe you guys are right and its bunk. shit I was there was a way to have the stuff tested.

you know im not "sure" it was real brutha. shit who knows now a days with most stuff. was from a legit source so id ASSUME it was g2g but who knows. shit if I knew where to get some pharm grade t3 id be all over it like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm lol. I was hoping my blood test would show I was hypo so I coud get a script but im in normal range.

PM me.

Chip

I tried 150mcg of t-3 and it was pretty rough on the body, let alone 250 but eveyrone is different I guess

Legit Pharma T3 is hard to come by. I would love to get my hands on some as well. I have a ton of liquid..but I think it is bunk or underdosed more times than not. Back when THAT was legit he was a good source for it. They are a few still around but mostly it is a T3/T4 combo.

chip it's not hard to find out if your T3 was good while taking it go have a thyroid panels done. if it's legit your tsh and t3 numbers will tell you. it is that simple.

chip it's not hard to find out if your T3 was good while taking it go have a thyroid panels done. if it's legit your tsh and t3 numbers will tell you. it is that simple.

That's right.

Chip

T-3

Mex gear is selling t-3 & t-3,t-4 combo made by Merck. I wonder if anyone has tried that stuff. He has also had some negative feedback lately.

Mex gear is selling t-3 & t-3,t-4 combo made by Merck. I wonder if anyone has tried that stuff. He has also had some negative feedback lately.

Merk is not bad stuff also.

However, t-3/t-4 combo's MAY be week for some, everyone is different though.

Iran Hormone is the stuff you want.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner