over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raver's T-3 article

i remember way back when raver posted that...was it at the UG or Renegade? can't remember but i know he was always kind of known as the t3 guy. I think the doses are probably a little excessive as well, but regardless its interesting to see this brought up.

agreed with the excessive dose..which at that dose, aas would be a necessity. i know that even with lower doses, something lighter like anavar would be recommended. so, i couldn't even imagine that dose.

Pharma T3

I used to love the 100 mcg pills, but I can not find them anymore. I have not really done a lot of searching, but would like to find some 50 mcg or higher pharma grade.

PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks

Raver's T-3 Article Rocks

TY very much for this fine read. Love the real voice it is written in, just like listening to a guy in the gym tell his truth from experience. Way to go.
I use 26mcg of T-3 e/d one month on-one off and it helps to keep me lean. No other probems and I do not sweat much from this low dose. Love the Prop.

Someone else bumped it first, so here we go...

I've taken 150mcg a day. Quality g2g product. I was always hot the whole time. I'm not dead, and it took a few weeks to return to normal.

If it wasn't safe, why would this study be done where they have people on 25 mcg-150 mcg for two years straight?

Long term augmentation with T3 in refractory major... [J Affect Disord. 2009] - PubMed result

Intresting.

How long did you take this dose at and how were the results?

Chip

One thing I learned recently with UGL tab t3, research oral vs. pharm grade t3. Research and ugl is garbage for the most part. At 50mcg a day with pharm grade, it's almost too much, I am experiencing just about every single symptom of hyperthyroidism, I could not imagine using something ridiculous like 150-200mcg. I think i'd just lay in bed and sleep for 15 hours straight. And then while using some research grade, 200mcg didn't do anything, no sides, no anything. I think there is a lot of underdosed stuff out there. From everything I've read and understand about t3, is if you don't get sides; you're either not taking enough or your stuff is garbage. It is IMPOSSIBLE to not get sides if your dose is sufficient enough to cause an elevated metabolism that would make a difference enough in fat loss to even consider running it.

Last edited:
The first time I took one of my pills, I felt like total shit... I had to cut in in half... Worked my way up to 150 and I split it 50mcg every 6 hours

T4

Does T4 have to be ramped up like T3, or can one just start out with 100mcg?

i love t3 but i stay at 50mcg basically year round to stay away from being catabolic. anything over 100mcg really scares me. clenbuterol is nice to run but when i found out how hard it is on the heart i quit taking it. t3 should be enough with a nice clean diet.

i love t3 but i stay at 50mcg basically year round to stay away from being catabolic. anything over 100mcg really scares me. clenbuterol is nice to run but when i found out how hard it is on the heart i quit taking it. t3 should be enough with a nice clean diet.

You think 50mcg isn't catabolic. I'm on 50mcg right now, I just backed down from 75. I am not really noticing any muscle loss but then again I am not noticing fat loss either. I've been on for a month. Do I need to give it more time?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131